It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick and tired of the fake alien witness accounts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Ok here goes. Im so frakking sick and tired of seeing these forsaken alien threads. People always seem to forget the damn video or some kind of irrefutable proof of said existence. The more people do this the more im disinclined to even bothering to click the link. If your going to be the person trying to do the right thing and tell the world what you saw, frakking post the damn evidence with it too. Not a grainy sh*tty quality video or a out of focus picture. But real evidence that is unmistakable.

Risk your life if it requires it. You only live once and its better being dead knowing you did your part in trying to expose the secrecy regarding the ET myth. Dont be a coward and all of a sudden for reasons unknown you cant post the evidence with your "fairytale" of a story and expect anyone on here to really take your experience with merit.

Dont be a punk. Be a hero and risk it all. Dont be afraid to lose your life over it if you really expect the result in it. Thats all I have to say on the subject regarding the eye witness alien fairy tales.
edit on 5-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

I have seen many ufo`s, and my phone costed me 15 dollars, so sorry no cam, i once had a better cam, but it was stolen, so i have had to rely on a cheap nikon for many years now, i do not have the money right now to buy proper equipment.

But you are right, next time i will try to destroy a ship and kill the creature, i would like to have an ET skull, would be awesome.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
So. Alien fairy tales. I'm assuming you're referring to UFO sighting reports, yeah? As in "Unidentified Flying Object"? As in, look up at the sky and see a random object that you cannot readily identify. As in, it might be an aircraft, or a balloon, or a bird or a plastic bag or any number of ordinary, terrestrial things...or it could be aliens. Yeah? Because the number of people out there claiming to have seen actual aliens, which is what you said, is actually pretty low.

Im so frakking sick and tired of seeing these forsaken alien threads. People always seem to forget the damn video or some kind of irrefutable proof of said existence. 

Most people here post threads about UFO sightings, and are not claiming actual knowledge of the existence of aliens at all. They don't know what they saw, which is why it's called a UFO.

Why do you need pictures or video? Do you have some super special power to empirically and irrefutably identify alien craft as actual alien craft simply by looking at a photo that the rest of we mere mortals do not?

Risk your life if it requires it.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dont be a punk. Be a hero and risk it all. Dont be afraid to lose your life over it if you really expect the result in it.

No. You go ahead and risk your life. You're the one with the super special power, not us.

You go risk dying all stupidly to get a photo of what might turn out to be just a harmless shopping bag out for a relaxing blow on the evening breeze, not realizing that it could now be legitimately classified as a UFO by some hopeful soul out there in people land. F*ck that noise. I don't plan on dying stupidly. Nope to the power of nope.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

But you are right, next time i will try to destroy a ship and kill the creature, i would like to have an ET skull, would be awesome. 

But first...don't forget to take a selfie.😜

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Ok here goes. Im so frakking sick and tired of seeing these forsaken alien threads. People always seem to forget the damn video or some kind of irrefutable proof of said existence. The more people do this the more im disinclined to even bothering to click the link. If your going to be the person trying to do the right thing and tell the world what you saw, frakking post the damn evidence with it too. Not a grainy sh*tty quality video or a out of focus picture. But real evidence that is unmistakable.

Move on from the subject then. I did for years. I welcome non partisan bickering topics now day. Plus there's plenty of people pointing out fakes or said fakes, even if there's an honest person sharing the experience but doesn't have poof or at least what is required of such.

Risk your life if it requires it. You only live once and its better being dead knowing you did your part in trying to expose the secrecy regarding the ET myth. Dont be a coward and all of a sudden for reasons unknown you cant post the evidence with your "fairytale" of a story and expect anyone on here to really take your experience with merit.

Dont be a punk. Be a hero and risk it all. Dont be afraid to lose your life over it if you really expect the result in it. Thats all I have to say on the subject regarding the eye witness alien fairy tales.

Disclosure/proof, sorry not gonna happen on this site.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

So you want people to risk their lives for you, so you can sit home in youre chair, safely behind a screen and watch some proof?
So people should die for youre entertainment??

Iam gonna take a wild guess here, and speculate that youre sitting at home, doing youre "part" which is drinking coke and eating snacks browsing the internet for "proof" and the "truth", like the real hero you are, am i right?

(post by Wide-Eyes removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Risk my life, no thanks, although i'll try getting a pic or video but this is the thing.

We never know when we'll see a UFO and even then most people are frozen to even grab the camera or mobile.

Nice thread though, i get you on the fake crap that goes around.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Here's a flash!

Rather than bitch about people that report sightings with incomplete data of the event which is exactly what you did, how about you go to book resale shops in your town and on the internet and buy some of the old books that have literally tons of excellent sighting reports going back--you won't believe this--before camera phones were invented. Actually, some reports go back before cameras were invented!

Just what is your argument of substance rather than a general rant that you fail to lay out for us?

Here's another flash: How about you do a thread on how you blame science and government that have NEVER taken UFOs seriously enough to really investigate the topic of UFOs for the public? As of today, they want first to investigate possibilities of life out there somewhere rather than the genuine data for actual ETs here and now in wonderful vehicles that give decent evidence in about every report of probably being space capable. Science and government have what they firmly believe are strong reasons for not revealing what they know about UFOs. Can you not see that?

Your job as a citizen, supposedly aware of various events around you, is to look at the available data and make up your own mind rather than acting like it is all a disappointing TV show episode or cliff-hanger that you are unhappy about and leaves you wanting. Actually, that is the game...to keep you questioning without the full shock of the truth being openly laid out for you.

(I would hope that you can put two-and-two together to figure out why government and science would operate as they do toward the eventual accidental or purposeful revelation of the greatest single event in human history that must eventually happen at some date.)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
This is, of course assuming that your first motivation is to get a video.

The three I have seen my phones lack-lustre camera couldn't pick them up. Also, the LAST thing on your mind when you see these things in filming them. I'm guessing you've not experienced one up close, you can barely move.... They push down on something inside of you - it's hard to explain.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Riiight were to begin.

What make's you, me or anyone else judge and jury over what another person claim's to have experienced?.

How do you know there account is fake?.

What is reality and is the real universe that is not in our usual range of perception OR perceiving the real universe differently therefore a fake perception?.

There are fantasist's but likewise many of us here have had experience that we know no one is going to believe, many of those experience we would simply never talk about to others for fear or ridicule and the deleterious effect of negative peer pressure upon how they then perceive us, some of us have felt OUR reality is too important to deny and have then gone ahead anyway with the full acceptance in ourselves of knowing that at least some, maybe even all will then believe we are bonkers.

Many of us will tell you that strange experiences can have an other worldly feel or that they do not fit into our own comfortable paradigm of Normal day to day reality but that does not then take away from those of us that have experienced these bizarre experiences including those that experience the alien encounter.

BUT even those that have this type of encounter and even if real may be wrong, there are many way's in which human perception can be twisted and altered or indeed expanded to include asset's we usually are oblivious to.

That said I do not know who is telling the truth but genuine fantasist's whom concoct tales for a kick rather then share actual if bizarre experience memory's and recollection's are actually genuinely harmful and deliberately so to what may be an extremely important subject and they do harm the data that any genuine psychological/para-psychological or other study of the subject has to work with as there data then poses a simple but very serious problem.

There is no way to screen it, using commonality to identify shared experience simply screen's out some that may be more genuine and replaces them with what could have a non alien cause for example such as radio interference with the human nervous system so a researcher making that fundamental error would isolate only one type of experience due to his own personal bias, meaning he has polluted the data by preferential selection of what he believes.

edit on 5-5-2017 by LABTECH767 because: Bad keyboard, I usually use an oversize split keyboard so not only am I crap at typing buy now the key's are all wrong.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
There is no joy in not being able to share their exitment i agree but there is still value in the fact they share it right? What annoys me from time to time is seeing these people have multiple 'sightings' a year, they speak of as being convinced it where all aliens, its just statistically so highly unlikely but i wouldn't ever say that to them, i only envy their bliss.

For sightings with evidence i advice you to visit the following site. Spend many nights reading up on reports people made and in most cases the evidice is their, they took pic and uploaded it to the site or the site owners visited the site in question to do research, take mesearments and such.

If you don't know it yet which i doubt i advice you to give it a visit, very orderly displays many different cases throughout the decades. This link is to the cases from the 70's which i personally enjoy reading the most, its like it was the decade of most and best Ufo sightings it seems: UfoEvidence.org

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimens

Some could be Targeted, there experience may be more ghost/other dimensional or even psychological than alien but for them it would still be just as real.

Other's may be simply aware of something that is happening to Everyone, but due to some difference in them they are aware of it while the rest of the test subject's/specimen's are oblivious.

Take your pick as to which you find more comfortable to consider.
edit on 5-5-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Have often wonderd about that myself.

It all happens in the eye's of the beholder so it is hard to get evidence from that.
These encounters to them feel alien so i guess for people not familiar with any of it defaulting to that is inevitable.

But i guess both could be happening depending on the situation.
Anyway i like them both is that oke?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

With the amount of traffic and large membership of course you are going to have a few attention seekers who aren't above making up story's,but the truth is many are not and have actual proof,sorry pal way life is now,everyone knows everyones buisness,and this attracts ones of lower self esteem at times,and at times can't have truth without hearing lies

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Agree totally, you only have to look at politician's and if they are the one's in charge of society what does that say about the rest of us.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
They do. Appear out of no where and at random times. You can never be prepared for an encounter like that.

I have a pretty decent phone. Kids younger then me have better. For me. It's a pain in the butt to just pull my phone out and take a pic.

First press the power button and turn screen on.

Next swip. Then password.

Next open app screen and scroll for camera. (Never on the first page.)

Wait for camera to load.

Then hope through all that time the brief seconds you had is not fling away to some distant star. That doesn't have us world eaters living on it.

Cherish the grainy pics and videos we do have because a series of events are going to have to take place just to get a good picture.

I wouldn't let it get to you so bad. To say "give your life for that pic." We can't even get people to give up there lives for another human or the greater good. And you want them to do that for a picture.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Nvm
edit on 5-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
if you`re looking for positive proof of aliens or ET craft you won`t find it on obscure conspiracy forums.if or when that proof becomes available it will be all over the MSM worldwide, think about it, if you someday get that proof are you going to just post it on ATS or are you going to run to the MSM with the proof and score a huge payday by selling the proof to them?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

So true.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join