It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Drops MOAB Bomb in Afghanistan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Trump is not making America great again.

If you think dropping bombs like that and threatening the world to do things his way, makes America great again you are as bad as trump and sadly mistaken.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Good riddance. F#ck Daesh. They need to be eradictated. Btw i wouldn't call people who cheer on Daesh during their daily executions innocent.
edit on 13-4-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

link   

We don't need you! We can handle whatever comes our way.

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Misterlondon

No word on civilian casualties yet.

TheRedneck

Because.. you never hear about the innocent men, women and children.
Collateral damage huh?

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: lostbook

I wonder how many taxpayer dollars went to that, considering each Tomahawk Cruise Missile costs rougly $500,000

Who cares? Getting rid of ISIS is more important to me than a couple of dollars coming out of my paycheck.

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is then and go and help rid the world of isis by going to fight against them.

I'm sure your non bitch president would be proud..

I'd rather my paycheck spent on education and health care.

You can keep blowing your money on healthcare, I'd rather pay for my own and not everyone elses. I suppose you don't care about ISIS, but that's cool. Your opinion is duly noted. I'm appreciating the backbone my president is showing, and this bomb dropped on ISIS, something else he told us he'd do.

link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Jerseymilker

Do you really think this is going to get rid of ISIS?

A goodly number of them, yes.

TheRedneck

And also many civilians..

Link?

link   

originally posted by: Jerseymilker

If you think dropping bombs like that and threatening the world to do things his way, makes America great again you are as bad as trump and sadly mistaken.

Here Hear! (I never can remember which one it is, so I use both the here and the hear)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The thing weighs over 10 tons!

Roadmap to hell has been unleashed in early November 2016

edit on 13-4-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill

I'm not so sure the second video you posted is the actual bombing that just happened or even a MOAB for that matter.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Isn't this also known as the Daisy cutter? or WAS that the largest before MOAB.. Saw the test in north Florida pan handle... WOW.. the soundwave went--what, 15 miles? (you could hear it).

Hope it got waswas.

EDIT: Daisy cutter was 15,000lb. MOAB is 21,000.
edit on 4/13/2017 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
link   
a reply to: lostbook

The Concussion Alone would Turn Combatants Bodies into Jelly . Looks like President Trump is Not Effing Around with these Terrorists , his Military is Unleashed and Unbound Now..............

link   

Ten forty, I'll keep that in the back of my head. Meanwhile, America is winning.

+29 more 
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Here Hear! (I never can remember which one it is, so I use both the here and the hear)

Daesh kills innocent civilians left and right but if the US bombs the sh!t out of them you complain like there is no tomorrow. F#cking hypocrites.
edit on 13-4-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
2977 innocent people going to work died in an instant and that is who I think of when our military strikes still to this day. Until each one of these dirty bastards who are tied to ISIS, ISIL, Al Qeada or the Taliban or Whatever the f$#$ they call themselves they better watch the skies every day because the POTUS is not screwing around.

...and for those who hate him, remember, his predecessor killed a teenage US citizen with a drone. War is hell and I would rather it be in another country than mine.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

We don't need you! We can handle whatever comes our way.

No offense, but Canada ranks #22 in the latest World Military Power ranks, luckily for you, you don't speak for anybody more than yourself. I have friends in Canada so I'm glad America has their back.

link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Since it's the "mother" of all bombs, I hope it wore a hijab so as not to offend the locals.

-Chris

link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Do you really think this is going to get rid of ISIS?

I think it will send a pretty clear message.

As straight forward with the answer you give I have to both agree and disagree.

Where I disagree is that ISIS will never fight against military....but they will go after innocent lives. They can go undercover/cloaked as a civilian and blow themselves up in the face of danger or innocents.

Blasting ISIS headquarters/admin/tunnels is a great start. If the people of Afghanistan and others stood up against ISIS and joined the free fighters instead of running to Germany and other Euro countries, US, Canada, etc....where all those strong men could have fought maybe ISIS would have been defeated long ago. Problem is...the great Trojan Horse now exists.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
15 years of war and tens of millions of lives ruined.

Time to nut up.

link   
a reply to: Pharyax

The daisy cutter is 15000lbs this is bigger again

link   

originally posted by: Pharyax
Isn't this also known as the Daisy cutter? or WAS that the largest before MOAB.. Saw the test in north Florida pan handle... WOW.. the soundwave went--what, 15 miles? (you could hear it).

Hope it got waswas.

EDIT: Daisy cutter was 15,000lb. MOAB is 21,000.

I see you answered your own questions but yes bigger than the daisy cutter and this is the first time it has been deployed in combat.....

Here is a vid of the daisy cutter in action for comparison.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join