It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A man disappeared in Brazil and left behind 14 books full of encrypted hand-written text

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: andrewjerol91

Has it been translated yet? It's all written in code.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
it makes me sad that so many people have no idea who Giordano Bruno was. learn your medieval alchemists and occultists!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

the last update is april 27 www.timesnow.tv...

he still seems to be missing

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

Absolutely nothing in that article indicate it is a hoax though

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Cool.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

The indication of a lie revolves around the fact a CONTRACT for book proceeds of the kids scribble would got to Ferreira and two other individuals.

The contract was signed the day after (27th) Ferreira said he LAST saw him on the 26th.

How more fishy can you get.

b

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Any news on this ??

Or was it proven a hoax

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
He came back on August 11th.

After nearly five months disappeared, psychology student Bruno Borges, 25, returned home on Friday morning (11). The information was confirmed by the young man's father, businessman Athos Borges.

translate.google.co.uk...://g1.globo.com/ac/acre/noticia/apos-quase-5-meses-desaparecido-bruno-borges-retorna-para-c asa-em-rio-branco.ghtml&prev=search

The first of Borges's 14 books has entered the "non-fiction" list of the week's bestsellers, between 24 and 30 last month. The ranking is from the PublishNews site, built from the sum of the sales of all the bookstores surveyed.

"What I can say is that I was isolated, I had no access to anything because otherwise I would break my whole goal. I looked for the isolation just so as not to be disturbed by the collective, "said the student, who revealed that he had only been" in the middle of nature "and that he studied" where I was going and what I needed to keep inside. "

For Bruno Borges, the experience "worked" because it aroused people's interest and also served to "rebirth". "All I did was primarily to stimulate people to acquire knowledge. As we see that many people have sought knowledge through this, we can see that it worked. The fact that I was isolated was to seek a truth within me that I needed to find. I needed to be rediscovered, reborn. "

According to Bruno Borges, the disappearance also intended to make "people more eager for the mysterious." "For whoever does not like the mysterious means that is dead, is inert. The world is a mystery, we do not know anything yet. How can we not like the mystery? "

translate.google.co.uk...://veja.abril.com.br/brasil/menino-do-acre-diz-a-tv-que-tentou-estimular-conhecimento/&prev =search

The return of Bruno Borges, 25 , on Friday (11), after more than four months disappeared , inspired Internet users to create memes in social networks. The psychology student returned home where he lives in Rio Branco and the subject ended up in Twitter Trending Topics .

translate.google.co.uk...://g1.globo.com/ac/acre/noticia/volta-de-bruno-borges-apos-cinco-meses-sumido-inspira-criac ao-de-memes-na-web.ghtml&prev=search
edit on 3-9-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Very interesting, intriguing.
a reply to: urssmorris

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
So he wasn't the statue?
Bummer.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join