It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beauty Who Killed 100 ISIS Militants Given Sickening ‘Welcome’ By Liberals

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Looks like her days are numbered unless something is done.

ISIS set US$1 million reward for killing Danish girl who fought with Kurds

www.iraqinews.com...

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) Islamic State media said on Saturday the extremist group had set a one million dollars reward for killing a Danish politics student who dropped out of school in 2014 to fight the group as part of Kurdish forces.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
WHO? Liberals?

No, rapist sex slavers.

(post by mekhanics removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

She deserves a ride in the parade with the N.E. Patriots, and a visit to the White House too!

You would insult her by equating her with a bunch of football players?

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Yeah, punish the woman fighting the Islamists who want your entire country, as it currently exists, destroyed.

What is wrong with these people? She should be rewarded.

Presumably the people treating her in this manner endorse sex slavery, mass rape and Islamic fundamentalism? Only conclusion I can come up with.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: NightFlight

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: DBCowboy

I say airlift her to the U.S. as a priority refugee! I see no better example of a refugee who truly deserves sanctuary than her.

Where is a good Trump publicity stunt when you need one?

Bring her rifle, too! Don't forget her rifle!

This is the US Baby! She can get a better one!

There is no better rifle then one which has been used to kill 100 ISIS soldiers! Give it a metal too!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Well, given the fact that Iranians are getting ethnically profiled in the past weeks, this honestly doesn't come as a surprise to me.
Iranian foreign minister should do whatever in his capacity to free her. This is sickening
edit on 10-2-2017 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That kind of stuff makes me want to cluster bomb them back into whatever came before the Stone Age.

Sickening isn't it?
The thought of it makes me want to load up my guns and head over there.
But I am saving myself for the coming fight here in my country against the Leftist uprising.

Spoken like a true Threeper!

"Man I'd love to go bag me some turrirsts....but I'm busy."

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

She deserves a ride in the parade with the N.E. Patriots, and a visit to the White House too!

Well.. 6 of them are boycotting the customary honors at the White House, due to Donald Trump being President. She can take their place.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Sanctions should be placed on the Danish Government by America (and anyone else who wants to come along) until she is released and Islamic State (and other Syrian opposition) terrorists get actual sentences and not a few weeks in a government day care centre (rehabilitation). Seems like they're intentionally letting known terrorists into the country.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
More fake news.
This has absolutely nothing to do with the "leftists" nor liberals. Current danish government is in the center of the political spectrum with the support of Danish People's Party, a right wing political party that is know for it's anti immigrant sentiment. The current government was elected in June 2015 and the controversial law was passed in September 2015.
Danish Peoples Party,a right wing populist party, are responsible for this.
Google it and see for yourself

edit on 10-2-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

It was a source that used Daily Mail as its source.. anyone surprised?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

Well.. 6 of them are boycotting the customary honors at the White House, due to Donald Trump being President. She can take their place.

Again, with a bunch of people who play with balls for a living and contribute nothing of value to society; entertainers, the bread and circus for the people.
She should be honored along side people like Tom Brady, and Bill Belichik?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

What's this got to do with liberals, the left, etc other than your chosen blog source decided to add a bunch of nonsensical garbage that makes you feel good so that you'll share it?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes, a cowardly leftist will certainly kill her just before surrendering like scum. Lmao.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That kind of stuff makes me want to cluster bomb them back into whatever came before the Stone Age.

Sickening isn't it?
The thought of it makes me want to load up my guns and head over there.
But I am saving myself for the coming fight here in my country against the Leftist uprising.

Spoken like a true Threeper!

"Man I'd love to go bag me some turrirsts....but I'm busy."

Lol
Hey she went and fought for her country and like I said, I will fight for mine when the coming fight happens.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well y'know....if you ignore the fact that she was charged under a travel ban, not charged with going and killing ISIS members, and ignore that Denmark has arrested and convicted multiple confirmed ISIS fighters that have come back to Denmark then it's like...totally a lefty policy and stuff!

Yes, Denmark is trying to rehab some people that come back from conflict zones. But Denmark is absolutely arresting and convicting others that come back, too.

Side note: apparently it was legal to have sex with animals in Denmark up until 2015 so I mean...there's that.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Well, no. What you actually said was

The thought of it makes me want to load up my guns and head over there. But I am saving myself for the coming fight here in my country against the Leftist uprising.

So...my point remains. "I'd love to go over there and use my terrorist hunting permit but uh...I got stuff to do so I can't!"

Mmmkay.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If she was 300lbs and looked like an old hag would this get the same attention? Just curious

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

So she broke the law. I thought we are supposed to deal with law breakers no matter what the circumstances? Also why is this being blamed on liberals? I didn't see any liberal names attached to these charges. It looks like a case of government bureaucracy to me, and we all know how unyielding that can be. This appears to be sensationalism.
edit on 10-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join