It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wrongly Demonized - Promoters of Goodness & Freedom - Knights Templar, Freemasonry, & Illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
La reply to: Sahabi

I liked it, is there a way to print this?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

That was an excellent read. Thank you for taking the time to make this thread

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I also liked your use of color in some of the text throughout the piece.

Are there any hidden meanings ascribed to these colors or was this intended to be an aesthetic quality?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Thank you for all the hard work. I agree with everything you have posted. The NWO looks exactly like the OWO.

Time to return to true enlightenment.
edit on 6-2-2017 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted
a reply to: Ridhya

You two raise a great point about banking!

Firstly, banking, in and of itself, is not evil. Evil results from the way in which it is used. Gunpowder can be used for beautiful fireworks, or as an instrument of death. An instrument of death may be used to provide food, or murder in cold blood.

The Templars did not invent modern banking. They contributed some new innovations to banking, but many of the concepts of modern banking were invented by others. The most deceitful banking practices of all, the ones that are truly creating a stranglehold on the world are; "fractional reserve banking" and "fiat currency", both of which were not invented or used by than the Templars.

• The Templars created the concept of a safe and secure place to store valuables, via their heavily guarded castles. Nothing evil here, just a convenient innovation for trade and sale. I'd rather deposit my working income in a safe bank, rather than keeping it all in an unsecured residence.

• The Templars contributed commodity-backed promissory notes. This is the same as the call in the U.S. for "Gold-Backed Currency". Nothing evil here, just a convenient innovation for trade and sale. I'd rather use commodity-backed currency than trying to trade my hen's eggs for a bar of soap.

• The Templars also initiated foreign-currency exchange. Nothing evil here, just another convenient innovation for trade and sale. I'd rather utilize standardized exchange rates, rather than running around with a calculator trying to barter my U.S. bills while on international leave.

As far as usury, firstly, the Templars were absolved and cleared of all inquisition charges. Secondly, there are countless Biblical Laws that many Christians and Jews break daily. Jesus taught about sin to first remove the plank from one's own eye, and he dared those who are free from sin to cast the first stone. If we cast the Templars as wicked because of absolved inquisition charges of usury, then we must cast all as wicked who stumble over the law even once.

a reply to: Ridhya

"They had slaves, women couldn't vote until recently"

Slavery is wicked, no matter who perpetrated it, or how we try to justify it. But the truth is, all of mankind practiced slavery at some point in history. Slavery in the U.S. is a 5 party crime, with equal blame falling upon the Arabs, Muslims, Africans, Europeans, and Americans.

At least the U.S. Constitution "allowed for editions and amendments to be made to the law of the land, foreseeing the changing needs of future developments. The integrity of the framework of the United States allowed for the future abolishment of slavery, voting and civil rights for minorities and former-Africans (slave & free), and equality for women."

We can not change the past crime of world-wide slavery, but thank goodness the U.S. is now at the helm of the battle to stop human trafficking, exploitation, and slavery.

"old world money still held influence..."

According to ARTICLE I, SECTION 8, CLAUSE 5 of the U.S. Constitution, and posts # 16 and 17 of the OP, the U.S. Founding Fathers were squarely opposed to the European banking schemes.

"While technically the orders weren't anti-Christian, they believed that Jesus was a philosopher rather than a god, and that is against Christian doctrine."

No, this is against Catholic, Orthodox, and Protestant doctrines and dogmas. Freedom of religion allows for the free belief for all, which, at the time of Roman Catholic standardization, many sects professed a belief in Jesus as a Prophet and Messiah, but rejected his divinity.

"Interesting enough a ton of the present US transition team happens to be Catholic and have ties to the Jesuits."

You are speaking about the rise to power of the Jesuits, not the Illuminati. If the Bavarian Illuminati and the Jesuits were one-in-the-same, they would not have been trying to publicly expose and ruin each other. They were enemies of one another, as elaborated in post # 13 of the OP.

"Then why did George Washington himself believe it?"

Because he made that statement directly after reading John Robison's erroneous; "Proofs of a Conspiracy", and at the time, there was no way to peer-review or substantiate Robison's fictitious claims. We now know that John Robison's book is inaccurate.

"If Freemasonry had originally allowed women and minorities, I'd accept what you're selling, but they didn't. A few of them supported (Prince Hall as you said) but the rest rejected this notion of equality. So it's not like they were some idyllic, progressive group in their time as you're making out."

Women have always played an important role in religion. They served as Priestesses and Oracles of the ancient cults and Mystery Traditions.

Despite the traditional landmarks, we discover that in the past, Regular Lodges in Europe have actually admitted women and free men of color into the fraternity.

This spirit of equality has led to the formation of Co-Freemasonic Obediences that do not exclude based upon sex or race.

"What makes it amateurish? It can't be proven or disproven, but it makes sense."

Precisely! It is amateurish to insist that a fabrication is true. We have Masters, Grand Masters, and Councils, yet the "evil boogeymen" at the very top can not be found within those ranks.

Withholding protege geniuses, is it logical to claim that someone is a college graduate on the Dean's List if they never went to grade school nor graduated high school?

edit on 2/6/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Wow thanks for an excellent thread, ATS at it´s finest.
Looking forward to dig a bit deeper into this one.

Much love!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Yes. Click the + symbol, located right above your post where it says; "share this topic"

a reply to: FauxMulder

No problem, I'm happy that you enjoyed the thread!

a reply to: ColdWisdom

There's nothing cryptic about the color scheme. I used the colors to stress the specific archetype and quality of each paragraph. I'm glad you liked it, I was worried that some would find the colors distracting or annoying.

a reply to: Isurrender73

New or Old, it's a shame that "Order" for them entails subjugated control. Cheers to enlightenment!

a reply to: Kryptical

Thank you for taking the time to check out the thread and comment. I condensed the thread as much as I could, so trust me, there is a LOT of deeper digging if one is so inclined
Thanks for the love and support! Good vibes right back at ya!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
any of your Templar friends want to be immortal ?

still reading

nice thread

what degree are you ?
edit on 6-2-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I just finished the whole 19 page read. Great stuff. Although long, it is very well worth the read, written very well, and very informative. A++

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'm sorry but, I just don't see it. There may be some good members in those secret societies but, from what I and many others have experienced in their own personal lives via Organized Stalking, I think NOT.

Nearly every time that I have seen almost any display, (in movies, books, TV shows, music videos, etc) of the typical symbols of the Illuminati, the Knights Templar, Freemasons, etc. it was often accompanied with elements of organized stalking.
edit on 6-2-2017 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

So , in a word ...Zionism ...?

First off congrats on your posting with minimal intrusions .S&F for the work and effort collecting the sound bites that if unpacked would be enormous .You have been busy.

On page 15 you write a apologetic of Satan .Could you be guilty of not taking Weishaupt advice of not throwing the child out with the bath water ? I did enjoy the many quotes of him but realized that he may have been guilty of substituting the word reason for the word truth .He puts the cart ahead of the horse in claiming that morals come first to enlightenment with God . Salvation may produce a moral character the person didn't have . I think of not only myself but wonder about the woman at the well .That was the beef about Jesus ...that he ate with sinners ...

In dealing with "SATAN" Heiser has this to say ""Although English Bibles continue the practice of capitalizing the word “satan” in passages like Job 1 and 2, those passage do not have a specific individual in mind — that is, “satan” in these passages should *not* be understood as a proper personal name. Here is a video presentation of the material that follows in case you’d rather watch (I also run a search through the OT for what I’m talking about).
The reason for this is straightforward. In biblical Hebrew, the definite article (the word “the) is a single letter (heh). Hebrew prefixes (attaches) the definite article to a noun (or participle to make it a substantive) so that, like all languages that have definite articles, the noun is made specific. Biblical Hebrew does not, however, put the definite article (the word “the”) on proper personal nouns (personal names). In this respect, Hebrew is like English. I don’t call myself “the Mike”. No one (except maybe Donald Trump 🙂 ) puts the word “the” in front of their first name. Hebrew simply does not do this at all. As the well known biblical Hebrew reference grammar by Jouon-Muraoka notes: “No proper noun of person takes the article, not even when it has the form of an adjective or a participle.”1

Without exception, the word “satan” in Job occurs *with* the article. This indicates quite clearly that “satan” is *not* a personal name. It is generic, and means “the adversary”. The word can be used of human beings (1 Sam 29:4; 2 Sam 19:23; 1 Kings 5:18; 1 Kings 11:14). All of these examples have “satan” without the article, but the referent is a human being, not a divine being, so we don’t have “Satan” here either.""http://drmsh.com/the-absence-of-satan-in-the-old-testament/

.I have 2 vids of Dr. Micheal Heiser .One is about the Serpent in the Garden and the word Nachash , www.youtube.com...

The second is a longer one and is a interview .It is well worth watching it all because Heiser makes some points that are true about Christianity today that both believer and none believers could benefit with the understanding . I suspect that some Christians would be horrified and scream heretic ... what ever ...

Christine Joanna Hart interviews 'Dr Michael Heiser on the identity of Satan'
Heiser is a Hebrew scholar, and talks about the Lord of Death and how the lesser Gods are responsible for the evil on the planet. How Christ had to come into human form to break the covenant of the Lord of Death, one of the Lesser Gods who is responsible for the state of the planet. www.youtube.com...
Skipping to the 1 hour mark puts you very close to the main subject matter .

I parked on page 15 and thought , but ,but ,but ...Where is Babylon and especially Mystery Babylon ? I am wondering at this point if these groups Jesuits ,Masonry.and the Illuminati not having direct links but do blead over may be a kind of compartmentlisation by Mystery Babylon .

Most of the quotes by Weishaupt come across as a kind political stump with the promise of "Change" ...sound familiar ?

Page 16 is the scariest thus far ...woe is me ,what have we done ...There is a simple solution to the problem of the issues surrounding banking and its debt.I nor anyone reading this has the power to change it unless we first eliminate the banner above it under which most stand. Let us go back to stand under Turtle Island .We have many First Nations (republics) if you will .Let the USofA of that little district of Columbia stay and anyone who chooses its banner to be over them move there .

The rest of Turtle Island can create its own fiat currency ...just my mind thinking :>) it happens when I get scared .

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Heh... I have told people before, the ancient illuminati isn't the one we speak of today. Everything has been corrupted from its original form. Sad time we live in. "Time of sorrows."

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I always assumed Knights Templar praised Baphomet ( i dont know why, stories most likely ), but i never really checked the data. I found some info, with linking it to France, but i there is no direct correlation between the both , only thing i found was the lesser mysteries.. Seems i learn something new..

Thank you

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Could you tell me more about your co-freemason lodge?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Fantastic thread. Thank you for going so deep into the details and progression from the Old World Order to the New World Order. It's a shame the globalists have their "tentacles" as you put it, wrapped around everyone and everything in our current era. A bloody shame...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Well, this should be interesting ... I hope.

7 pages! A big one commeth in.

Waiting, waiting, patiently waiting.

P

ETA Wow, it is up to 14 pages!

Lol. Now 19 pages and he has 3 flags. ATS at its finest.

Oh hell. Have a star just for the effort man. Don't care what you say (until I read it) but effort should sometimes be its own reward.

Just finished page 7. Now I am reading faster than you are posting. Well done, a great read.

19 pages, 3 flags and 1 guy who cant wait to read the op before he comments... Indeed ATS at its finest...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Maybe the fat lady will not get to sing ...

edit on 6-2-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

One simple question for you. Before asking it, I will preface the question with a statement. I have no serious concern, one way or the other here, no firm opinion, though I have heard a lot of arguments from both sides. So, no agenda in place, for me. That said, the question is simple:

If they are for all good things, why the secrecy?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

If they are for all good things, why the secrecy?

Because the other side did not want their secrets exposed and thus would act against them ... as they did.

P

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Without stories i firmly believe Humanity would die, i dont think it has to do with exposure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join