It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 627-year-old 'blood miracle' failed to occur, heralding disaster for 2017

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

The dried blood of Saint Januarius failed to liquefy in a ceremony in Naples, Italy, on Saturday, according to a report in Italy's La Stampa, heralding disaster for next year.

The ceremony of the blood of Saint Januarius, or San Gennaro, is performed several times a year. The blood is kept in special ampules and liquifies during the ceremony.

The miracle has been regularly recorded since 1389. San Gennaro was bishop of Naples in the third century and was beheaded in the persecution of early Christians by Roman Emperor Diocletian, who killed about 3,500 Christians.

If the miracle of liquefaction fails to occur, it can herald disaster for the coming months and years.

Link.

Well, there's that.

I guess if you believe in such a thing, spooky times ahead.

And if you believe such things are rigged, then by extension, someone made the choice for that outcome. What is the Vatican trying to say?

edit on 20-12-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
>>Trump elected
>>Cubs win series
>>wars raging across middle east
>>blood omens
>>elites scrambling to maintain control

>>>end times confirmed

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
No... just NO!

2016 was enough.. we need a break...

Blood probably didn't liquify because of global warming.. it's science.. not an omen

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The blood failed to become liquid in 1939, the year in which World War II started, and in 1980, the year of the Irpinia earthquake, according to the Stampa report.

Above was quote from here:
www.businessinsider.com...

Question for the blood: Define "doom" ... because your choices of years to not liquify and predict doom seem a little bit arbitrary. I mean, the world has seen far doomier years than 1980/1981 since 1389.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
liquefied just fine in 1913, eh?

I don't buy it.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

They could just ask Jo-Jo ..oh wait .

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
March 21st 2015, it only half liquified, leading to Pope Francis stating that the Saint only half loves him.

The last time it failed to liquidise was September 19th 1980, and an Eartquake hit the Naples region killing 2,900 in November that year.

The time before was in 1973, and an outbreak of Cholera effected the region.

Interesting stuff.

novusordowatch.org...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Yeap. Another year I will still be getting up everyday going to work as usual because like the other 100,000 other doom prophecies have came and gone.

For the record, Humanity will be the only ones causing the end times to come not some fairy tale prediction. You people on this planet act like you all have no control over your own future and destiny.

Humans-dumbest gullible species ever created by a higher being (physically or inter-dimensionally or spiritual)

Edit: I am saddened at the fact I am related to said species too.
edit on 20-12-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Here's my questions:

Why do they have dried blood in special ampules?

How did they know to store his particular blood?

And why do they keep doing rituals with just his blood?

I thought the blood of Christ was the only way. Anywhooo back to my morning coffee.

The dried blood of Saint Januarius failed to liquefy in a ceremony in Naples,

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

No doubt. So if you're in the 'rigged' camp, still interesting nonetheless.
edit on 20-12-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

Humans-dumbest gullible species ever created by a higher being (physically or inter-dimensionally or spiritual)

Related to said species? Are you not human?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

Related to said species? Are you not human?

I wish I wasn't. God knows I wish I wasn't.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
Here's my questions:

I thought the blood of Christ was the only way. Anywhooo back to my morning coffee.

That is my thought as well. I did not know Catholics were into voodoo like rituals. I would of thought that people practicing stuff like this back in the day would be killed by the church.
I understand they are into minor gods(saints(one prays to them for special powers)) but this is blood stuff is superstition. I see why protestants split from them.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Seeing all the events taking place around the world makes me believe that we are in for a rough future every year, at this rate. Doesn't take some strange Catholic blood ritual to prove that there are things coming that may spell d-i-s-a-s-t-e-r.

Just takes a set of eyes.

JSR

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
*shaking head*
It honestly boggles my mind why there is even a ceremony like this in the Catholic Christian church. Soothsaying, fortune telling, blood of saints... i dont think any of that has anything to do with a guy named Jesus. Sometimes i wonder if Catholicism is not polytheism, or at least some form of Henotheism.

coincidentally, im reading a lot about ancient Egypt. And this type of thing seems very similar to the veneration of their dead kings during the funerary ceremonies and cults they established.

well....here is hoping to this being as accurate as the girl i gave 20 bucks to, to read my palm. lol

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

Here's my questions:

That is my thought as well. I did not know Catholics were into voodoo like rituals. I would of thought that people practicing stuff like this back in the day would be killed by the church.
I understand they are into minor gods(saints(one prays to them for special powers)) but this is blood stuff is superstition. I see why protestants split from them.

You should check out the room where they store relics in the Vatican. Lots of little weird bits there. Bones and teeth and meat and blood and such. All kept sealed up in reliquaries.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
At least they don't require an annual victim to be sacrificied for the Sun God. Imagine the stress from that haha.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Yes.
I have been to a few of the great cathedrals in Europe. There are relics in most of them.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Here's my questions:

And why are we just hearing of this crack pottery now? I highly doubt any ancient biblical blood was involved, this is a message purposely created.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join