It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Hack / NJ Train Crash

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I checked mine and got 4 FEMA emails yesterday...none about this. There were 6 from the 23rd, also nothing out of the ordinary in those. Perhaps the "hack" was regional?

MS
1st Responder
Region 2 South
Wayne County, Mich

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I really hope it's not some "remote control" type terrorism. Because whomever is doing this will do it with airplanes.

And that could put this country at a standstill.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Antz2xplicit

Do you guys remember when we had a few train crashes earlier? I can't remember when it was a few years ago? Well during that same time Russia was having it's nuclear subs catching fire and stuff like this..

You know what this looks like to me.

I don't know how suspicious this train crash looks, but the last ones were very odd..
The one in 2015 sped up all of the sudden into a curve..

Remember this is the one in 2015 not now. It was either this same train or the other one that had the windshield "struck by some sort of object"

(CNN)Investigators are learning more about the speeding Amtrak train that derailed in Philadelphia, killing eight and sending over 200 to the hospital, but the jury is still out on the big questions.
Why did the train accelerate as it approached a curve? Did the engineer cause the train to speed up, or was there a mechanical failure? Was there something about the track that caused the crash?

They don't know yet what caused the train to accelerate to more than 100 mph. Sumwalt said 65 seconds before the end of the recording, the train speed went above 70 mph, and then steadily increased.

Source

so that was in may but just one month earlier this happened:

Nuclear submarine catches fire at Russian shipyard
source

I can't remember the other events off the top of my head, but it was like the US and Russia were going back and forth in some sort of tit for tat spy games..

edit on 29-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Antz2xplicit

Will be keeping track of this thread.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen Full quote "A train! A train! A train! A train! Could you, would you on a train? "

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: carewemust

That is nothing less than terrifying.

if this was indeed just a test run by a terrorist, a lot of people will start driving their cars again, out of fear and caution.

I was just thinking much the same thing, actually. I certainly wouldn't want to ride a train any time soon either. Especially knowing there is the slightest possibility that someone could have been controlling the damned thing remotely...that is like a horror movie come to life.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: galaga
I really hope it's not some "remote control" type terrorism. Because whomever is doing this will do it with airplanes.

And that could put this country at a standstill.

that's why Europe refused US jets after 9/11 that had that capability built in.

I won't be able to find it as the articles were already hard to find at th time..

but this:

Why can't airlines seize control of doomed jets from the ground? The technology exists but pilots and companies refuse to use it

Technology that might have averted Alps tragedy has existed for years but has been resisted by aviation industry

'Uninterruptible autopilot system' would allow ground controllers to activate mode that cannot be turned off on jet

But support has stalled amid fears of dangers of eliminating pilots and possibilities of so-called cyber-hijacks

source

I'm pretty sure they knew how the planes hit the towers that day..

the articles if I found them are from maybe 2005.. Europe refused to buy the "hijack" proof planes, from boeing I think it was..

This article isn't really telling the whole truth, but it might be the best I can do for now.

This is from 2006:

Diagrams: Boeing patents anti-terrorism auto-land system for hijacked airliners
source

The “uninterruptible” autopilot would be activated – either by pilots, by onboard sensors, or even remotely via radio or satellite links by government agencies like the Central Intelligence Agency, if terrorists attempt to gain control of a flight deck.

And lets not forget that remote controlled airplanes were to be used in the flase flags against Cuba under President Kennedy

It's obvious they already had the technology.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Manual train tho.. could not have remotely controlled it. Doesn't rule out foul play, but since the engineer survived, I'm sure we'll get the real reason soon.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I'd suggest you're quite smart to stay off the trains in the US. The infrastructure is janky, out of date and the employees are poorly trained and hardly motivated anymore. Even the freighters are having problems. Read the other day that Union Pacific was seeing an uptick in accidents. I stop and look both ways at any RR crossing; I suspect they aren't maintaining the signals properly.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit Looking forward to his story.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

they were, they still are, and they will continue to do so now at an ever increasing pace now that the state Department just openly threatened Russian cities by alluding to "terrorist revenge" from their OPS in Aleppo, Syria

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

they were, they still are, and they will continue to do so now at an ever increasing pace now that the state Department just openly threatened Russian cities by alluding to "terrorist revenge" from their OPS in Aleppo, Syria

yes it was your post that reminded me of the earlier events when the world was much more tense than it is now, but yes we are accelerating again..

I don't like this game.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

I can't remember the other events off the top of my head, but it was like the US and Russia were going back and forth in some sort of tit for tat spy games..

It could be. The Obama Administration has been taking a very hostile attitude towards Russia recently. This could easily be retaliation for something the US did to them.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Aussie conspiracy I knew it..

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Only one mention of the clear Dr.Seuss reference?

Would you, Could you, On a plane?

Would you Could you, to the Grain?

Would you, Could you, in the Rain?

Would you, Could you, to the Drain?

If "they" are after infrastructure, there's no shortage here.

Of course, being conspiracy-minded, I'd say we see which candidate starts talking about stopping these attacks by taking away more of our rights- and we've got a prime suspect for who is behind them.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

It could be. The Obama Administration has been taking a very hostile attitude towards Russia recently. This could easily be retaliation for something the US did to them.

Well the US just straight up bombed Syrias Army.. "oops missed the terrorists"
Russia is blamed for attacking the "aid convoy"

There is news I can't verify that russia took out 30 "US, Israeli, Turkish, British" intelligence officers commanding the terrorist attacks against Assad. This was suposseddly in a Caliber Missile Attack from Russia..
source

that took place a little over a week ago if it did in fact take place.

this isn't looking good at all..

And what is so freaking important about Syria anyway? I was told we would invade it in 2006 when I was in the Army, and then on to Iran, but what is the freaking point?!!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

Did someone just get activated?

right?

this is creepy creepy.

Hazardous materials Warning for...

THE UNITED STATES

I mean sounds like they named their target right?

the united states.

Any diplomatic talks going on between the US and Russia at the moment? Or scheduled soon?
Maybe we can read between the lines?

I havn't been paying enough attention..
But what I have seen is Russia is being threatened by everyone and their brother.. Turkey.. Germany.. USA.. just to name a few..

I see what's happening Russia has turned the tide.. Allepo is almost under government control..
Order is almost restored, so now they threaten him to get the terrorists restocked basically.
Real nice..
gawd the mind control is thick.

Oh answered my question USA says "No more talks" if Russia keeps helping Syria take over Allepo.. Russia continues air campaign.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

And what is so freaking important about Syria anyway?

Energy security, via pipelines from Saudi Arabia to Europe in an effort to bypass Russian transit options and their political leverage from it. Also, it sounds like the rambling at the end of the hacked EAS is somewhat similar to the hijacked broadcasts at the church in They Live!.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Only one mention of the clear Dr.Seuss reference?

Would you, Could you, On a plane?

Would you Could you, to the Grain?

Would you, Could you, in the Rain?

Would you, Could you, to the Drain?

If "they" are after infrastructure, there's no shortage here.

Of course, being conspiracy-minded, I'd say we see which candidate starts talking about stopping these attacks by taking away more of our rights- and we've got a prime suspect for who is behind them.

There's no mention of a plane in Green Eggs and Ham....None...

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join