It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Equal Opportunity Offender – Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Think about it, how many average folks actually listen, understand or care what a typical politician has to say?

Before everyone passes by this thread because of their own hatred, ignorance, and inability to see what Donald Trump is actually doing I would ask you to keep an open mind.

Donald Trump is not racist, he appears to offend every race and gender there is including his own.

Trump is therefore an Equal Opportunity Offender, because he offends and insults everyone equally.

Donald is saying things that most people and politicians are afraid to say. Donald is absolutely not politically correct, but how many people in the USA, ATS, and pretty much everywhere are sick of PC modus operandi?

Politically correct politicians are what help get our country in a rut, and Trump is changing the way people are seeing things, he’s a Maverick.

Trump is the little kid that screamed “The emperor has no clothes!” and everyone seems to be shorting out and not sure what to actually do, or say, but now a lot of truths are on the table.

Those people that feel he is a racist should look at the definition of a racist. Donald could be considered a bigot, but not a Racist.

rac·ist
rāsəst/
noun
noun: racist; plural noun: racists
1. 1.
a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Here is just a few clips of Donald insulting everyone.

A list of who he has attacked.
• All politicians – Black, White, Brown, Yellow, Red
• All Mexicans
• All Muslims
• All Women
• All Whites
• All Blacks
• All Stupid People
• Bush pretty much all the Bushes
• Obama and his administration
• Reporters

Insults Women

Insults Politicians all races and genders here

Trump in the Debates and most of his opponents have no idea how to respond.

Obama offends reporters, but makes sense

So with all of this evidence being “Racist’ by definition is a person who believe one race is superior to another, and Donald Trump is far from this, because he insults everyone equally.

The reason Donald Trump is gaining mass attention and popularity is the fact he is saying what so many people are thinking, but don’t say. Donald is also saying what most politicians wouldn’t dare say, because they wouldn’t get re-elected, or shunned by their political party.

If you get angry, upset, and think Donald Trump is an idiot maybe it’s because he struck a nerve, and the truth.

I would wager Donald Trump will not be president, but the attention he has brought to this Jerry Springer Nation and world is nothing short of amazing.

edit on 13-12-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I am starting to think the only word Trump critics seem to know is 'racists'.

They might want to expand their vocabulary, and talk about the issues for a change.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

They might want to expand their vocabulary, and talk about the issues for a change.

Trump should focus on the issues too.

Instead of, you know, "if she weren't my daughter I would bang her," crap.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Think about it, how many average folks actually listen, understand or care what a typical politician has to say?

They count on that. Boring everyone to death is their job.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Republicans and democrats hate Trump because he is talking about things that resonate with the average American. He is not talking about the contrived issues that the establishment uses to separate us.

So the media and everyone connected to the establishment will try to take him down.
edit on 13-12-2015 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

They count on that. Boring everyone to death is their job.

It sure is an easy way to get legislation through that hurts the masses in the USA. The typical jargon, PC, and MO's are what the majority of politicians bank on, so the ignorant/sleepy masses get fleeced.

But then comes an individual that is calling out many issues that are real, while having not one ounce of political correctness.

Trump even though he is offending many people is gaining their attention, and making them pay attention.
edit on 13-12-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Hiya.

Interesting thread. I'm attempting to figure out whether you are a supporter of his or not.

Yes, Trump is a loud-mouth, filterless megalomaniac. It would be nice if some of his "good friends" (of whom he seems to have thousands upon thousands, according to him) would come forward as character witnesses. But they haven't....nor has anyone 'vetted his claims' - I guess we just assume he's genuine and honest???

I don't know. I tend to take him at his word - But he'd STILL be better than Cruz - perhaps even mildly entertaining. If he were to win, I wouldn't be a) surprised, or b) sick to my stomach.

ANYONE BUT CRUZ. Last week someone posted that Cruz is universally despised by those who have worked with him. Further research shores this up. John Boehner, for example, when asked his opinion, wordlessly answered with his middle finger.

CRUZ is nauseating. Utterly nauseating. Trump is a personality who overshadows others....is he really a "nice guy"?

Again, I haven't met him, and I suppose I'd even welcome a chance to do that (ha! Like that will ever happen in a billion years!). I worry about some of his posturing - but certainly something needs to change, and he might make pretty big waves toward that end.

But Cruz absolutely turns my stomach.

edit on 12/13/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Republicans and democrats hate Trump because he is talking about things that resonate with the average American. He is not talking about the contrived issues that the establishment uses to separate us.

So the media and everyone connected to the establishment will try to take him down.

I've got some really bad news for ya.

Despite what you may believe, if Trump's message is resonating with you, you're not representative of the "average American."

If anything I say it's more representative of the "below average American."

If you don't believe me, nominate him and we'll see how the "average American" votes.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

Despite what you may believe, if Trump's message is resonating with you, you're not representative of the "average American."

If you don't believe me, nominate him and we'll see how the "average American" votes.

Trump is the pure embodiment of "the establishment."

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'd personally say that Trump is a contrived issue that the establishment uses to separate us.
What are the things he's talking about that resonate with the average American, by the way? I'm not American, so I sadly don't know what those are.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

I'd personally say that Trump is a contrived issue that the establishment uses to separate us.
What are the things he's talking about that resonate with the average American, by the way? I'm not American, so I sadly don't know what those are.

Walls & Muslims.

And he find his daughter to be "bang-able."

He really hits it home with the struggles that "we the people," face!

Such an American hero! Make America great again!

He just repeats the same rhetoric as Obummer did. It's just he's a Republican so clearly it will be different this time.

(Except for it won't)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I thought it was meant to be your sister?

Everything I know is a lie?

That was sarcasm, by the way. I don't think Trump has a sister, and one must make do where one must.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The question is, how genuine is he? There is more than one need for a great uniting force to emanate from Washington. Put on your aluminum pantyhose, the NWO is coming. He might one day run the biggest carbon tax/trading schemes in history. New climate deals are coming, new systems of justice and government are coming. My rights will turn into a "deal" that I have to renew annually or face a suspension of said rights. Our existence and the limits they impose are in a constant state of evolution. How and where does Trump fit into this "Order"?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

So you think Trump supporters are below average.

Okay. :/

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

Trump is bringing up issues that establishment candidates are afraid to talk about. He asks the questions that appear to resonate based on the polls and supporters he has.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Here is what I find interesting, in regards to your hypocritical posture.

You are calling Trump supporters "below average American", but is that not the same type of rhetoric and MO Donald Trump uses to belittle people to gain attention?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

You are calling Trump supporters "below average American", but is that not the same type of rhetoric and MO Donald Trump uses to belittle people to gain attention?

They have NO room to talk.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Flatfish

So you think Trump supporters are below average.

Okay. :/

Yup! Pretty much!

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

But, you will know when you are really starting to get them is when...

They start calling him the "The Anti-Christ".

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

Here is what I find interesting, in regards to your hypocritical posture.

Actually, I think there's a study that was just published recently identifying the type of people who buy into the type of garbage Trump's been selling and I would certainly hope it's NOT representative of the average American.

Because if it is, we're in really bad shape.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join