It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neighbor Didn't Report Suspicious Activity of SB Killers For Fear of Being Called Racist

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Yes the bLame game as already started, its obamas, liberal media and the pc crowd that killed those people.

Glad to see you admit the truth instead of hatred for once.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Vasa Croe

And I ask again, how would anyone have know it was her that reported?!

That is the part that I am failing to see, would the cops get the report and instantly throw a lawsuit at her for doing so?

I'm not familiar with the area but is it possible that there is some distance between the two houses in question and their surrounding neighbours? If so it would be fairly easy for the people being accused to guess who it was that reported them.
Also police sometimes do let it slip that a neighbour was the one who reported them (at least here in canada they do), and if you've ever been in that situation you know that it isn't that hard to figure out who might have called. Usually there is one or two neighbours who stand out as "busy bodies" and who are the most likely people to have called in. From there a good lawyer should be able to confirm who made the police report and bring suit against them. Of course the more extreme version is that they skip the lawyer and take their anger out on the suspected rat, which given the fact that the guys shot up a place would make this the far more likely scenario in my mind anyway.
edit on 4-12-2015 by looneylupinsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sadly, I probably wouldn't have said anything either.

I can easily see a lawsuit claiming false allegations, being islamaphobic, and hurting their feelings. Just not a risk I'd be willing to take in this litigious world.

Sad times.

Screw the emotional melodramatic crowd... I'd have said something.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The article in the OP highlights another poignant example of lives being lost do to PC fear and intimidation:

This is the same politically correct culture that lead to the Ft. Hood shooting when Nidal Hassan, who had been spouting violent Islamic propaganda to neighbors on post and reaching out to Al Qaeda, was ignored for fear of "Islamaphobia" accusations.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

And that is BS political spin.

Who would have known she reported it?!

It isn't like the cops or who ever investigates shows up and says "Hey your next door neighbor reported you".

And when they found the guns and bombs, the police would have thanked this lady and the left wing media would have blown its lid.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Bottom line...she was afraid because of PC...said nothing...and many innocent people died, who needn't have.

That is a bottom line you are making with no facts to back that up.

There is nothing about PC that she would have been afraid of.
Who cares if you get called a racist, if you are not one then you shouldn't care.
Also if you have that irrational fear, then make an anonymous tip.

ALSO, no saying that any report would have prevented anything, again something you are just making up.

You need to pay attention to the news sometimes, it'll change your tune, IF you're not a part of that blame flame throwing PC crowd.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

That was over him being arrested!

Apples to oranges.

It was over her call about a "suspicious" case he had. Come on man, what do you watch? Would you be willing to make a bet that the neighbor who refused to report this suspicious activity is white?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
POLITICAL CORRECTNESS in a nutshell:
According to Psychology Today:

“Political correctness has evolved from a means to protect the emotionally weak to a powerful offensive weapon used by politically correct bullies to win losing arguments or suppress opposing ideas or ideology. Political correctness is now being marketed as ‘insta-win.’”

www.commdiginews.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
this is Obamas fault. his stupid rhetoric trying to save face and not call out radical islam is EXACTLY WHY THIS NEIGHBOR DIDNT REPORT THE SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY. i hope he feels really #ing stupid now putting his personal # over protecting our country and properly leading the people. 14 people are dead and accomplices are running the streets here now bc THIS NEIGHBOR DIDNT WANNA BE CALLED A RASCIST... WELL WHERE THE # DO YOU THINK THEY GOT THAT LOGIC FROM? what bull#

Wow, it took this long for it to be the fault of Obama - is this a record in an ATS thread?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectospasm
You dont even have any details about what this supposed suspicious activity was that she was too afraid to report.

Did the perpetrators have an unusually strong odour of onions following them for 3 days in late June? Was the neighbour taking any medication? perhaps they have a history of paranoid dellusions.

Did they catch a glimpse of them wearing unusual underwear made of a thread of vibrant colours of an unknown origin?

My point is, its very easy to jump to conclusions, especially if you already have a point that you are itching to make and an agenda to push...

Thankfully most people of a rational mind aren't that easily fooled and wait to find out all the facts.

Post of the day!!

The neighbor saw several different middle eastern men going in and out of that house for a couple of weeks, carrying packages, etc. I believe this was told on the first day of the attacks. But hey, since rational people aren't fooled easily, and wait for facts, we already knew all of this. Where exactly have you been?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

I was asking who was the many cases in the base 5 years that would set this precedent.

The clock thing has nothing to do with this, that wasn't about some one getting sued over reporting, it was about arresting a kid over something he brought to school.
There is a difference.

And I ask again, how would anyone have know it was her that reported?!

That is the part that I am failing to see, would the cops get the report and instantly throw a lawsuit at her for doing so?

It has been explained several times to you, what aren't you understanding?

Cops show up and find nothing, Farook shoots out a simple Tweet, nosy reporter investigations start and eventually find that she's the islamophobic racist behind the call.

Cops show up and find guns and bombs, left wing media goes immediately into damage control, cops thank the lady for the tip. the lady gets called an islamophobic racist by the media, all liberal minds immediately shift to the shinier object, which isn't the guns and pipe bombs found the radical muslims home, and her life is ruined.

It's like clockwork with the left, and the fact that you keep failing to see the problem is very telling.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
There's no right or wrong with what the neighbour did, its down to strength of character and not every one is made of stern stuff. She was most likely afraid of reprisals and abuse from others and I can't say I blame her, its a crappy world out there.

I'm one of those people who does not bare fools well, we had drug dealers using our blocks for dealing and using but when we moved in I confronted and chucked them out, sure I got many threats but these types are cowards unless they are in gangs and they actually begrudgingly respected me for it. So when a neighbour gets on my nerves for doing something wrong I report them, colour & religion does not come in to it with me nor do I give a damn about being called a racist if its a Muslim family, I just laugh it off as my in laws are Muslims as is my wife so its means bugger all to me when the PC brigade start.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Do the 911 operators in San Bernardino call people racist for reporting crimes? Or is this lady making this nonsense up to suit a political narrative?

It was reported the first day that a neighbor had noticed suspicious activity but never reported it. It wasn't until she was asked "Why?" that she stated her reason. I know it's tough to accept since it goes directly against the progressive grain, but this the America you and yours have built and now people are dead because of it.

Somehow I'm sure it's all Bush's fault though.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
i dont know about any lawsuits, but i know why that neighbor thought they could be considered a racist at this time in american history.. cheers to our fearless leader and his great wisdom that he has been spreading to the american pubic.

Seriously???? America never had any kind of racist issues before Obama came into power? Sheeesh, if I were you I'd... well I'd be very unhappy

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Paul Joseph Watson reported on this story 21 hours ago.

Political Correctness is costing people's lives, and this is the down right truth.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...but at least nobody can ever call her a Racist.

REALLY? If she saw perfectly normal behavior as "suspicious", she may very well be racist.

Instead, she chose to be a good little PC Progressive.

Her choice.

Several middle eastern men carrying packages into the house for two solid weeks and staying up "piddling" in the garage all hours of the night can be suspicious activity. It's definitely not normal behavior. unless you're the Klopeks.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
What a load of crap.

This is just someone who didn't have any conviction, made a poor decision, which most assuredly was comprised of many more determining factors than fear of being called racist unless the person is a flat-out idiot, and is now trying to get some attention and this is either all they could blurt out or all the* media picked up on.

ETA: *all some media

Her name hasn't been released, she's not looking for attention. I remember hearing about this the same day the attacks happened.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Paul Joseph Watson reported on this story 21 hours ago.

Political Correctness is costing people's lives, and this is the down right truth.

Powerful!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Thank you Progressives, for helping to make the world safer for terrorism to prosper and succeed unimpeded.

You're welcome! Let me know if there is any thing else I can do for you.

K~

Neh. Y'all have done enough.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Anyone remember the person who called about a "hispanic person" breaking into a house, and it turned out to be a black woman who locked herself out, and everyone went nuts on how racist the neighbor was?

I remember the neighbor that reported the black guy breaking into a house and it was the professor because he'd locked himself out... I believe that was the first of very very many times that obama would stick his foot in his mouth. I remember the professor telling the white cop that showed up, he'd screw the cops mom in front of him and some other grotesque things. Obama said the cop acted stupidly, and invited them both to a beer. Everyone in the left wing media called the neighbor a racist. Remember it like it was yesterday.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join