It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European royals killing naked children for fun at human hunting parties

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Not really sure what to make of this story. I came across it a week or so ago and again today. Its very disturbing and I hope not true. However I would not put it past the elites to act this way. They think they own the world.

Five international judges are examining evidence of child rape, torture, murder and kidnapping allegedly done by global elite members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult network. Regular Ninth Circle child sacrifices were said to take place in the catacombs of Catholic Cathedrals, the Vatican, on private estates and groves and government military bases in Belgium, Holland, Spain, Australia, Ireland, France, England and the US. At least 34 child mass grave sites were identified in Ireland, Spain and Canada – and refused excavation by the respective governments

topinfopost.com...

and here is personal acount of what happened.

“In 2004 I was an involuntary witness to torture, rape and murder sessions of drugged children performed for a group of high ranked people of the Netherlands” stated a woman. “I was taken to a hunting party in Belgium close to Brussels where I saw two boys and a girl ages 14 to 16, hunted and killed by global elites. The human hunting party was heavily guarded by the Netherlands Royal Guards. I was told that King Albert of Belgium was present.”

edit on 20-6-2015 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I guess it would have been ok if they were only killing clothed children?
Or is that just not scary enough?

rationalwiki.org...

edit on 6/20/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hello Phage
not nice either way hope its not true...

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I am skeptical when it comes to victims using wording such as "global elites." Seems to pander to conspiracy theorists.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
The so callled elite will be arrested for crimes againts humanity.This is just the begining.

Satanists worship the serpent which is themselves.The serpent has nothing to do with Lucifer .

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

You do know this is bogus right?

International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (or ITCCS) is a one-man blog that pretends to be a tribunal established to enforce common law. Despite claims of being based in Brussels, the whole thing is written in Canada by Kevin D. Annett, a defrocked United Church of Canada minister.

Edit - Phage beat me to it!
edit on 20.6.2015 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Not really sure what to make of this story.

It is just a hoax.

Five international judges

Notice how no names are given of these "international judges"?

The "court" is run out of a bloggers basement.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

The story has to be fake because the power these people
wield is to much for the truth to just come popping up
from somewhere. Anywhere for that matter.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Sorry, this is the funniest load of b*ll*cks I've read in a very long time! What makes me genuinely laugh out loud is :

a) who comes up with this tripe and thinks people will believe it?
b) who reads this tripe and believes it?!

edit on 20-6-2015 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
got their own The Pest going on.

Miami scam artist Pest Vargas is on the run from the Scottish mob and a German headhunter, the mob after 50,000 dollars, the German guy after his head. Pest dons many disguises in an attempt to evade their clutches.
The Pest

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The Royal Red Dragon Blood can do no wrong.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Really, you have enough posts on here that you should know better than to post this kind of garbage.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

Really, you have enough posts on here that you should know better than to post this kind of garbage.

I know i got it wrong and glad i did really. not a very nice story..
ats is good at sorting the wheat from the chaff..

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Belgian royals and Merkel orchestrated the stabbing attacks and various terrorist attacks in the Netherlands this year 2018.
edit on 6-9-2018 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
Belgian royals and Merkel orchestrated the stabbing attacks and various terrorist attacks in the Netherlands this year 2018.

Are you trolling through the hoax bin for #s and giggles or what ?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So this thread gets posted under Hoax as if it automatically resigns it to being untrue.
Hunting people and eating flesh goes back to Bablyon. The royale blood lines come from there and since have lived in well protected fenced of Castle mansion estates.

What do you think they need that barieer between them and everybody else.

Prince Charles admitted his blood line is descended from Vlad the impaler. That guy killed and ate people and enjoyed doing so as half alive impaled people wriggled in agony.

You realy all think these people just at somepoint gave up on all that?

Stick it under a hoax but no one will buy its a hoax. Theres too much circumstantial evidence that can be added together to show there is something dark going on.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

conspiracy forum readers of course.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

These bloodlines that go back all that way should be proof enough for anyone that cares to look something is amiss in this world, I have little doubt these pricks get up to all sorts of nasty.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

An Australian lady; Finoa Barnett has said she survived two of these sorts of events when she was a child.

her website is Link

Checkout her site and see who she names

A show biz personalities grandfather
A former prime minister of Australia
A well know americian

you might like to watch her video - 'Candy Girl.'

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Thank you for that. Will have a read :-)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join