It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thelema/O.T.O - the real Illuminati secret society/religion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Lagrimas

originally posted by: Bilk22

a reply to: Lagrimas

And lets not forget that Fontainebleau Castle in France

Is the only Royal castle to have been inhabited by nobility for 7 consecutive centuries.

Anyone know of another Fontainebleau location?

Well there's the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami that has some interesting back history. It was the place for the rich and famous to stay. Used in many movies including a Bond film. It was built on the estate of Harvey Firestone.

Would you believe me if I told you that there are people that believe the character James Bond is based on Aliester Crowley!?
As is a Roald Dahl Character... can you guess which?

I find that interesting considering that John Dee's supposed codename was 007.

I wonder ig that has anything to do with it?

As a matter of Fact Aliester Crowley strongly believed he was the reincarnation of John Dee, who is a Thelemic Saint in the ecclesia gnostica catholica, and yes did sign his stuff for the queen with a 007 seal.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: fakedirt
amado Crowley, one of perdurabo's unofficial children describes in a book the following.

operation mistletoe was designed to compel Hess to fly to Scotland and set off a chain of events to destabilise hitlers plans. ian fleming was involved as was Churchill.

after hess landed and adolf got wind of it, he culled the occultists from his hierarchy.

regards fakedirt.

I thoght that Hess made the decision of his own accord because he thought that he could convince churchill to reconsider his position.

I read a great book about the Nazi's and the occlut but it was years ago.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

amado Crowley, one of perdurabo's unofficial children describes in a book the following.

operation mistletoe was designed to compel Hess to fly to Scotland and set off a chain of events to destabilise hitlers plans. ian fleming was involved as was Churchill.

after hess landed and adolf got wind of it, he culled the occultists from his hierarchy.

regards fakedirt.

Interesting, thanks for the input. Lvx, Nox, et Pax.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
in extension to you also.

f.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

regards fakedirt.

I thoght that Hess made the decision of his own accord because he thought that he could convince churchill to reconsider his position.

I read a great book about the Nazi's and the occlut but it was years ago.

It stands to reason, that if operation mistletoe worked well, Hess would indeed be 'inspired' to act alone.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

There you see? You just did it! you wonder why people dont know stuff? Unless they are spoon fed the knowledge they wont know. That is why people in the OTO know nothing about the upper echelons. I dont mean to insult at all, I just want to make you see the reality. What you dont know, youll never know.

I found that unless you ask the question, you will never have a chance at knowing the answer. Which is why it makes me smile when I am told about all the secrets that masonry is hiding. And what I don't know, I can find out. I may have to "walk the walk" to get to the truth, but anything worth having is worth working for.

ETA, and thanks for the link. An aspect of Crowley I had never heard of.

edit on 13-3-2015 by network dude because: augustusmasonicus secretly works as a taster for Milwaukees Best brewery.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Crowley epouses a different philosophy, ask less questions act more, youre right to join the masons to seek truths, acting is in every way perfect, but the advice is generally... always search for yourself before asking...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Its like in Rugrats the cartoon for children. At one point the evil brat girl, tells Tommy..

If you have to ask youll never know. I thought that was the most ridiculous thing I ever heard when I was a child.

Now I completely understand what the (Thelema influenced) writers meant... if you dont find out for yourself with experience, and are left asking, or never bother to experience, and just ask... youll never know!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

hello network dude

if you wish to get a good perspective on mr Crowley, I suggest a book by susan Roberts titled the magician of the golden dawn. a very good read which in my opinion breaks through the then public hysteria and the now misinformation.
best wishes fakedirt.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You can tell who the High Priests are in Alcoholics Anonymous which is one of many compartmentalized recruiting grounds of the oTo.

Alcoholics Anonymous doesn't work for me because I am marked by a much higher order that's not of this world. I realize that sounds mentally ill....oh well. Glad Most that think that way on this planet is only opinion no matter how many in consensus and has nothing to do with fact which is worth exactly what i pay for it....nothing.

Order of the Silver Star or Argenteum Astrum--No mystery the "desire chip" ground zero (before the journey or travel) is Silver in color and there are varying degrees Steps 1-12 to progress the initiate who wants to stop drinking and achieve the spiritual experience or psychic change. Then there is the one who sponsors you very similar to the compartmentalized Masonic Orders that are tasked with taking you through the initiatory process. They hide behind good works.

These cats are everywhere from all walks of life, faiths, and many different socio-economic positions. No mystery my county has moved in 3 LEO Units into my neighbor-HOOD within rock throwing distance of my home in the last year. They do take the vehicles home(cruisers) for added psychological effect and presence. Reason this has been done is because We see far and are on the correct side--Scares the # out of the majority--- especially those with authority that have a whole lot of temporal authority and very limited 4th dimensional power. (prayers, assignments, spells, bindings, witch craft, maji etc)
Pentagram Hexagram and Septa-gram are their most favored amulets or seals. Octagram here and there.
edit on 13-3-2015 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11
You can tell who the High Priests are in Alcoholics Anonymous which is one of many compartmentalized recruiting grounds of the oTo.

Alcoholics Anonymous doesn't work for me because I am marked by a much higher order that's not of this world. I realize that sounds mentally ill....oh well. Glad Most that think that way on this planet is only opinion no matter how many in consensus and has nothing to do with fact which is worth exactly what i pay for it....nothing.

Order of the Silver Star or Argenteum Astrum--No mystery the "desire chip" ground zero (before the journey or travel) is Silver in color and there are varying degrees Steps 1-12 to progress the initiate who wants to stop drinking and achieve the spiritual experience or psychic change. Then there is the one who sponsors you very similar to the compartmentalized Masonic Orders that are tasked with taking you through the initiatory process. They hide behind good works.

These cats are everywhere from all walks of life, faiths, and many different socio-economic positions. No mystery my county has moved in 3 LEO Units into my neighbor-HOOD within rock throwing distance of my home in the last year. They do take the vehicles home(cruisers) for added psychological effect and presence. Reason this has been done is because We see far and are on the correct side--Scares the # out of the majority--- especially those with authority that have a whole lot of temporal authority and very limited 4th dimensional power. (prayers, assignments, spells, bindings, witch craft, maji etc)
Pentagram Hexagram and Septa-gram are their most favored amulets or seals. Octagram here and there.

austrum is alcoholics anonymous now? lol the unicursal septagram on the otherhand, high magick!
thanks for contributing. glad theyve got some leo's on hand

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Your comment would have more standing if you gave any reasoning for your belief.

Are we supposed to simply believe your 3 lines over the OP's pretty well structured Post?

1.The post greatly offends me and my beliefs.
2. Who is "we" in your sentence? What part of those 3 lines don't you understand, perhaps I can help you with them?
Crowley takes decades to master, you can not simply pick up a book and expect to understand it. He wrote that way for a reason. Furthermore, I see nothing well structured here, just a rabbit hole theory!
edit on 14-3-2015 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Sorry, but you're incredibly over-simplifying all of this greatly...first of all, OTO isn't equivalent to thelema. Thelema grew out of OTO, it was founded by Crowley who himself was a member of OTO at the time, as a new organization, though the OTO in many ways adopted much of what Thelema would bring forth. Like the Book of the Law. Also, to call the OTO, or Thelema, 'the illuminati,' is just ridiculous. 'New world order illuminati zionists.' Come on. You're not even letting Thelema be what it IS, a mystical philosophical/spiritual system, and instead are making it the equivalent of something completely different, sinister, hidden. Thelema is a mystical tradition, which there may be western-mystical elements to the so-called illuminati, which may well therefore have overlap with Thelema, but to call Thelema 'the illuminati'...just no...you are turning it into a negative thing, when it is not. I get so tired of that.
edit on 14-3-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Doing some research into who and what Crowley really was should prove a big help in this discussion.

That will require hours and hours and hours of reading Crowley's own writings...NOT reading what random people have to say about him...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney
Knowledge isn't easy to attain. It takes work.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Sorry man, but the ONLY way you learn anything about the O.T.O. or the A.'. A.'. is by becoming a member, and of course, once you do; you NEVER speak about it to the "vulgar"...that's just the way it is!

You are obviously NOT a member of either organization.

Virtually everything you seem to believe about Thelema is vastly incorrect.

93!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Very impressed! You took the time to do real research. S & F.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I had some personal involvement with the OTO,
and they are not 'An illuminati order' further more
although members can attend Thelemic churches,
The OTO members are not the only organization that
promotes Thelema; in fact, The A.A. (Silver Star in Latin)
promotes Thelema to a far greater degree and its thelema
members far outnumber those in the OTO.

Rebel 5

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney

I agree. And looking into the "real" Illuminati will help as well. Both may show a completely different picture than the OP presented.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
There is a lot of OTO and Crowley related references in children's cartoons, and not coincidentally a lot of subliminal sexual stuff as well. He also heavily influenced Alan Moore, V quotes Crowley. If you need more illuminati connections, in the Watchmen he wrote that Ozymandias (using eye in pyramid symbolism) would unite the world under one government by faking an alien invasion and killing millions of people.

a reply to: nonspecific
There was a good book written on him possibly being in M15, cant remember the name. Crazy enough, MI5's logo is an eye in a pyramid too. The nazis actually wanted Britain to be their ally [as well as the US] - they had a Hindu horoscope reading which said that Britain and Germany were both of the Seat of Mars (or something to that effect, cant remember exact words). Both sides employed occult practices against the other during the war. Even if they didnt believe it worked, it still had the psychological effect of scaring the others

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join