It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another damn disease

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
SARS Researchers Discover Another New Virus
03-Jun-2003

Researchers searching for SARS have discovered another new virus in American children. At the Yale School of Medicine, they found that 19 out of 296 local children they studied had respiratory infections of an unknown cause�but they didn't have SARS. The new virus is called hMPV, and its discovery solves a long mystery about where certain childhood illnesses come from.
"I think this virus probably accounts for a small but significant portion of respiratory tract illness in children," says Dr. Jeffrey S. Kahn. Before this, 15 to 34% of pneumonia cases in children, along with a lung infection called bronchiolitis, had no known cause. "If you step back and look at pneumonia in general, about 50% of the time we can identify a cause," Kahn says. "Obviously, in the other 50% we don't know what causes it. So that suggests that there are unknown pathogens out there."

www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Great find DR!! First SARS now this. Seems like new disseases are popping up everywhere.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I haven't heard nothing about this until today in this post. It's a serious thing to look at, but I don't think it'll get as serious as SARS.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   

but I don't think it'll get as serious as SARS.

probably not.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
C'mon folks...say it with me...
Chem-Trails
Chhheeeemmm- Traaaails
Kem-try-allz

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
about chem trails

www.carnicom.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I was kidding...
God you chemtrail people are quick to jump on things

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by David
I was kidding...
God you chemtrail people are quick to jump on things

Which is why we need a good chemtrail forum....
Williammmmm!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
*George Bush Style*
Not Gonna Do It.....Not Gonna Go There..

Although I think chemtrails is almost coffee table conspiracy stuff,, i suppose a forum dedicated to it would keep all the wonderer's in their own posts....

I live under the flightpath of an international airport, so i'm a little curious, it gets my vote

new topics

top topics

join