It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the fraudster's in UK Egyptology going to be taken to court?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Is it possible that our very own Scott Creighton is going to court to prove that the current crop of UK based Egyptologist who are taking public money to support the fraud that is Egyptology?

One wonders, this is only an internet rumor but I thought it best to ask Scott directly

Scott?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Did you U2U him about the question or the thread? Not everyone sees every thread title. Good question though.

Edit: Oh, wait, this is his forum. I want my own forum. People could party there.

edit on 11-9-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

How about a link there Hanslune?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Sorry, but you seem to have started this thread some time ago. Can you say what the alleged fraud is, please.

Regards

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

Did you U2U him about the question or the thread? Not everyone sees every thread title. Good question though.

Edit: Oh, wait, this is his forum. I want my own forum. People could party there.

As you noted it is his forum one would suspect at some point he will pass by

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Sorry, but you seem to have started this thread some time ago. Can you say what the alleged fraud is, please.

Regards

Certainly he is about to publish another book with alleged misconduct in its pages - from long ago - and out of context, but his entire body of work requires that Egyptology be involved in seething pit of fraud and conspiracy to hide the 'facts' as he see them.

As he is a UK national, who has 'evidence' of this he should be making a court case against those people in Egyptology who receive public money.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
So Scott tell us when you are going to bring down the UK Egyptology fraudsters?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well Scott what is the status on this?

new topics

top topics

join