It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever met anyone who was a member of the illuminati or other society?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Would be easier if i said an alien thats has been on the earth for a long time, would make more sense. if i told you the truth, you would question your very existence, purpose and meaning.

Demon, Devil, Satan, Witches, Warlock, Druid, Shaman, we taught Socrates, Plato and Aristotle the names over the centuries are many.

The knowledge given to you is handed in a lifetime, the knowledge we posses hurts in such a way that your heart becomes very cold, black.

You can only learn to love when your soul is totally consumed in pain.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

If I told you the truth, you would question your very existence, purpose and meaning.

I think I can take it. Go ahead........

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The truth is not a story it's about understanding.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Did you ever watch the TV-series Doctor who? Time Lords would be fitting

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin

So you are a time traveler.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Dasrobot

No jewelry either

I think you have confused the illuminati with Jehovah's Witnesses.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Jehovas does it right, however i am not for the doorbell ringing at 8am

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

No, understanding what time is, time is linear. Your body follow the laws of physics. You cannot travel in time, but your "soul" can feel the birth of the Universe.
edit on 20-6-2015 by Temudjin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

So you are a time traveler.

I don't believe the time travel aspect is what needs to be focused upon.

You have to understand that it is more about being custodians of mankind. To assist mankind in finding the right path towards the ultimate goal. They give us the seed, but we must be willing to plant it and learn how to care for the plant.

If I understand it correctly, the converse is also true. There are others that give us the seeds to take us off of the right path. The choice is on us as to which seed to plant.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Those that know, don't speak. Those that speak, don't know, and those that speak in riddles and gibberish don't have a clue

-some random guy on the internet.
edit on 20-6-2015 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus drinks blatz warm, but at least he can be understood.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

I'm pretty sure the group isn't verified on twitter like you claimed since it doesn't have the blue check mark next to their name. It's only been verified on facebook which really isn't any proof they are a legit group.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Those that know, don't speak. Those that speak, don't know, and those that speak in riddles and gibberish don't have a clue

-some random guy on the internet.

Silence Is Golden...
Or is it?????

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

I have looked at Illuminati twitter account and you are correct that it does not carry the verified blue tick
So I apologise for my own assumption in saying the twitter account is verified
The same organisation is however verified on FB and carries the appropriate blue tick

If your interest in Illumunati is to show an assumed hoax ... your efforts will lead you down dead ends
However if your interest is investigating the ideas of the group it would prove more fruitful in my opinion

Believe me I have researched and continue to do so ... I have doubts ... but so far I have found only concurrence with my own ideas/beliefs in A Universal Plan

edit on 22-6-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2015 by artistpoet because: to add

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Maybe I can use you for a purpose
You do know it's signing a deal with the devil?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

My soul is not for sale

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Then all you promote are lies
join free masonry and their chivalry. Illuminati creates the matrix

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If they want you they will find you. They will wait for the right time, place, point in your life to contact you if you're desirable. Do you have 'ideal' genetics? Can you follow rules to a 'T' with no room for error? Are you willing to shed blood? Yours or another's? If Yes. Then you may have a chance. a reply to: John Nada

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
If you want the masonic secrets, you'll have to ask a 33rd degree mason.

I don't think they go around bragging about it, so you may just have to know the handshake and code words to prompt them to say anything of value.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Privy_Princess
The 33rd is only relevant to the Scottish Rite, which is not the overarching authority over the "Masonic secrets." The 33rd is an honorary degree given to those found worthy of that honor, but the Scottish Rite is not the only branch of Freemasonry nor the only honor conferred to a Mason.

edit on 21-7-2015 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
These are the roots, we people are just like tree. Dig a hole put your head on the ground absorb everything you need. Priest use them, they help people with their rituals, but they have limited wisdom and is bound by rules. He is disciplined and is called priest. But here it get very vast, you get lost in it, or make mistakes that could result in the consequence than you cannot imagine. You could be locked here in earth. Or you can be god with those sort of information. It's for you to decide, whether you decide to get involved in such activities. I guess the only thing worst than death is birth itself. Wait for the door to unlock, may be you'll have a chance to go home and see your families. Or may be there will be nobody in home, you'll be all alone.
edit on 4-8-2015 by rajibmistic because: Spelling mistake

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join