It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Commentator Alice Stewart Supposedly Died of Natural Causes on a Sidewalk Last Night.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Saturday, May 18, 2024

Ms. Stewart was found dead this morning, and quickly labeled as a death due to natural causes. The fact that she was a Republican campaign consultant, who also worked for Democrat-run CNN, raises suspicions.

Alice Stewart, a veteran political adviser and CNN political commentator who worked on several GOP presidential campaigns, has died. She was 58.

Law enforcement officials told CNN that Stewart’s body was found outdoors in the Belle View neighborhood in northern Virginia early Saturday morning. No foul play is suspected, and officers believe a medical emergency occurred.

“Alice was a very dear friend and colleague to all of us at CNN,” Mark Thompson, the network’s CEO, said in an email to staff Saturday. “A political veteran and an Emmy Award-winning journalist who brought an incomparable spark to CNN’s coverage, known across our bureaus not only for her political savvy, but for her unwavering kindness. Our hearts are heavy as we mourn such an extraordinary loss.”
Source: www.cnn.com...

Does anyone know if Ms. Alice Stewart was controversial? To be honest, I've never heard of 'this' Alice Stewart before today.

-WeMustCare

edit on 1852024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I don't do CNN so no.

+2 more 
posted on May, 18 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   

While the County Coroner has ruled the cause of death a result of natural causes, County work crews are still trying to remove the bone fragments, shell casings and shattered glass from the area. The victim, erm...'deceased' was sitting on a park bench when fragments of her upper spinal cord rapidly exited the front of her skull from the rear...twice. This is known to be a common side effect from not having received the most current Covid-19 booster. Several witness bystanders were also injured in the incident, but they were all unalive, erm, unavailable for comment. Six City blocks were cordoned off to ensure the public was not exposed to unnecessary biological hazards. Although several helicopters were observed in the area, authorities indicate the park is a common government helicopter training area and there was nothing to be concerned about. The park and surrounding area is expected to be closed for 8 weeks while cleanup operations take place. Seven hundred and fifty onlookers were taken into custody for their own safety. Officials report this matter is now closed, and there is nothing further to see here. Interested parties are encouraged to "move along".

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Died of natural causes is like saying "anything but murder. I mean she absolutely was not killed we knows that for sure. Definitely not murdered. Pretty much could be anything other than murder."

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

What you describe sounds similar to how Chicago police attempt to justify why their percentage for solving murders is so low (51% overall / 38% in Minority Areas).

i.e. "We aren't sure it was a murder to begin with! Stop asking us so many questions!!!"

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
Died of natural causes is like saying "anything but murder. I mean she absolutely was not killed we knows that for sure. Definitely not murdered. Pretty much could be anything other than murder."

Did they ever catch the guy(s) who murdered DNC worker SETH RICH? I think he died in the same area as Alice Stewart.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Did they ever catch the guy(s) who murdered DNC worker SETH RICH? I think he died in the same area as Alice Stewart.

They were caught, but never punished. The Clinton crew, Podesta, Obama's ties to mafia, hired some hit squad.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If I humor there’s foul play, it would imply there was investigative journalism happening at CNN, and someone had to stop it….

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Lead poisioning is a natural cause isnt it?

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

and copper sulfated ☠️

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   
"Live from the scene, this is Bahgdad Bob reporting for KRUNK News! Back to you in the studio, Anderson!"

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The only reason that can be given to a person dying out of reason while sitting at a bench, could be an aneurism, aneurism are fatal in most cases and no matter the age or the physical condition of the victim it can hit any time.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Well. It's not the only explanation. It could also be murder. You can give someone an aneurysm. You can give someone a heart attack. You can give people diseases. You can give people cancer.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

I am only basing the dead on the fact that murder is not in diagnostic for dead, at least no yet.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
From what I read on ATS, my bet she died from the Covid jab finally manifesting itself in the jab apocalypse.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-5-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

While the County Coroner has ruled the cause of death a result of natural causes, County work crews are still trying to remove the bone fragments, shell casings and shattered glass from the area. The victim, erm...'deceased' was sitting on a park bench when fragments of her upper spinal cord rapidly exited the front of her skull from the rear...twice. This is known to be a common side effect from not having received the most current Covid-19 booster. Several witness bystanders were also injured in the incident, but they were all unalive, erm, unavailable for comment. Six City blocks were cordoned off to ensure the public was not exposed to unnecessary biological hazards. Although several helicopters were observed in the area, authorities indicate the park is a common government helicopter training area and there was nothing to be concerned about. The park and surrounding area is expected to be closed for 8 weeks while cleanup operations take place. Seven hundred and fifty onlookers were taken into custody for their own safety. Officials report this matter is now closed, and there is nothing further to see here. Interested parties are encouraged to "move along".

It's so good to see you posting again! I think there may be more truths in your account than we realize at this time!

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: WeMustCare

They were caught, but never punished. The Clinton crew, Podesta, Obama's ties to mafia, hired some hit squad.

I remember DNC head DONNA BRAZIL arriving at the hospital shortly after the ambulance brought Mr. Rich in. (About 1:00am?) She was overheard on the phone telling somebody that he wasn't dead.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

The city of Flint, Mi had to pay a billion dollars for killing people with lead pipes.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike72

It's ironic that Joe Biden (of all people) ordered the "988" Suicide Hotline beefed-up to accept thousands more calls, texts, and e-mails every day.

Why are they all smiling?: 988lifeline.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join