It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG REVEAL | Intelligence advisor says ‘catastrophic disclosure’ about UFOs may be on horizon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I used a cutting tool to grab a screen of one of them, interesting image. I may have seen this before, not sure.

LOL.
Nothing says "out of my comfort zone" like a MS Paint blueprint of a robot by a someone who feels the need to state that a CPU might act as a brain.

The idea of ARV's filled with spec ops dudes/robots is not new- but seems to feel dumber every time it is mentioned.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

“There is a guy”…..is no different then ….”I know a guy”….😆

But not as bad as "Scientists say...".

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Well, 122 crash retrievals. I've never been less worried about ET. They are neither helpful or competent.

Traversing space, time, and/or dimensions yet can't navigate the most pristine conditions of Earth.

122 crashes. We wanted a higher entity, we get the intergalactic version of Boeing.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 06:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I just registered not a problem for me, there is a LOT of data here.

Haven't yet looked at it though, but a lot of types of info are here it looks like.

ETA
here's a thumbnail of the page seen after registering.

I couldn't fit it all in one image.. (Probably could have but didn't want to take the time.)

I'm guessing a lot of it will be repeated stuff we've seen before but also some new reveals

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Yeah if that is true, that they will disclose something "catastrophic" I'm wondering why they would say that publicly before actually doing it? Seems counterintuitive.

Like waving a flag that says ["send the hit squads after us now"].

The witnesses category has sub categories from different countries, a lot of images and documents there I haven't seen before.
I used a cutting tool to grab a screen of one of them, interesting image. I may have seen this before, not sure.

There's literally thousands of images and documents in this archive.

You know what?

I've thought about these 'Aliens' being of Robotic nature being sent here to investigate and send info back or take info back to wherever it is they come from. Just like we send probes to the Moon and Mars and beyond...

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Our NASA rocket team had a leader from Germany, Werner Von Braun. He said the gov would create a fake Alien event to gain control just at the end of their power struggle.

Here we are Dr Greer, these are not aliens they are dimensional entities trapped on Earth who have been here a long time and they are giving tech to world leaders that cause death.

They probably have life saving tech, but apparently we are useless eaters based on comments of the Bill Gates Sr and Jr as well as the quiet family who know the facts close up, and of course the King of England. The king's dad wanted to come back as a virus to wipe out the worlds population.

edit on 19000000293120245America/Chicago05am5 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   
This doesn't change my position on these being extra dimensional beings.

But I agree that these data are very helpful because clearly SOMETHING strange has been going on a long time with UFO's.

You should register and see all the stuff , it's the best archive I have ever seen. All the classical witnesses of years gone by have letters and documents and images I've never seen before. I'm pretty amazed by it. Also the way it is organized is good.

I hope it definitely isn't 404'd.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungRanger2

If those crashed ones are not on purpose, then they were our UFO's. Humans I mean from the last few centuries even.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Are they simply trying to create a new cult? I can´t stop thinking about the One World Religion they try to establish when it comes to "hyperdimensional" beings, entities from other time lines, demons and whatever BS they try to tell you what aliens are now for them. Does hyperdimensional mean they crashed their saucers in their dimension, slip through a porthole and crash land then here? Or why do demons need spaceships which allegedly sometimes crash here? Is it possible that "someone" simply is trying to create as much confusion as possible (and of course generate as much money as possible) on the one hand to distract masses of people from reality and on the other hand maybe to make masses of people believe in a new cult (of united cult leaders) because no one else than a "god" can help anyway to protect us from these hyperdimensional face-huggers who come to eat us or our souls or whatever BS?

I stay with what Public Enemy once said: Don´t believe the hype!

Don´t understand me wrong, i am pretty sure that others are out there, nature doesn´t waste that much space for nothing. I am also pretty sure that they, if they are only a few thousands of years older than we are, send drones or whatever over here, the same we do with Moon, Mars etc, our solar system and partly beyond. Let us be five thousand years further and we maybe send kind of cyborgs in spaceships (to other solar systems) instead of simple, toy like robots and drones like now. I don´t think that uncountable eyewitnesses over the decades just were hallucinating or wanted to create attention and/or money, many of them had problems after they told the public what happened and didn´t get rich or whatever. Money making are those "disclosure priests", always the same people, who never witnessed anything but are good in PR and marketing, who are good story tellers and take advance of the internet. And MSM, look at all those countless UFO documentaries on TV with always the same people, telling always the same old stories, over and over again. They get money for all this.

I even really think it is possible that other earth citizens, not even aliens, are living with us, deep in our oceans, hidden from us naked monkeys. If we would see them we would believe they are aliens, maybe because they are way longer here than us and technically way more advanced. And of course they would look maybe a bit different because of where they live.

I am pretty sure that we were and are visited, that the universe is full of universe citizens but all that "disclosure" BS smells and feels so wrong, so fake. Not at least because that whole "disclosure" hype seems to be only an US thing, the rest of the world (except those who search for such news in the web) couldn´t care less about any alien/ufo whatever disclosure, they have real problems to deal with. This "disclosure" can´t be earth shattering, it only can be USA shattering. Where many people are religious and maybe easy prey for a One World Religion? That sh!t has to start somewhere, doesn´t it?

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

and they'll look like this,

and arrive in one of these,

and don't be pointing lasers at them, cause it's dangerous

edit on 19-5-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter2

because no one else than a "god" can help anyway to protect us

In ancient times ….. a single god …. chose a human named Moses to lead gods chosen Jews out of Egypt with gods own unbelievable plagues and feats of power.

In the 1940’s ….. a single god…….did not choose a human, a man such as a “Moses” to lead the millions of his chosen Jews out of Germany preventing their slaughter by the millions.

God is gone……for some….the ancient god, hypothetically an Alien, has abandoned his chosen….long ago.

👽☕️🍩
edit on 19-5-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

👽🍺😆

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Why "Catastrophic"?

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Why "Catastrophic"?

I take catastrophic, in this context ……to mean….without going through proper channels and bureaucracy….thereby not having control of information to be released.

It’s the…..#uck it! If they won’t do it, I will….attitude.

When a body of entities does not have control…….it’s deemed Catastrophic.

That’s akin to…without order there is chaos.

Imo..

👽

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   
hope you dont mind if i don't hold my breath

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Tried to see what this hot mess was all about an suffered the "site slammed". Greer's site address wouldn't even come up in google search for me, hence linked-in.

I wouldn't doubt Greer's got some material we haven't seen. Just about anyone who plays gatekeeper does. Can't see the DOS attacks coming from our MIC. Greer's never been a major thorn in the IC's bum. It's easier to just discredit him some more he's made himself a easy target over the years.

Gonna wait for the registering drama to calm down. Anyone unwilling to register should think of it this way, we've all registered at stupider websites. At least I have. One more isn't going to make a difference.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   
With all those crashes, is the announcement that an alien team is coming to set up a light house to keep them from crashing on this rock?

Or perhaps they are going to set up a local UFO insurance investigation office. To help the aliens that have all those little faring binders.

posted on May, 20 2024 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

When a body of entities does not have control…….it’s deemed Catastrophic.

Yeah - that seems to be the implied gist...which is in itself bat$**t insane given they seemingly responded to the existential threat of ET visitation with some of the most crackpot people ever to hold credentials in govt.

If the people hand wringing over "catastrophic disclosure" best response was Doty, Elizondo, Puthoff, Green, Pandolfi et. al. - they have already FUBAR'd all credibility and frankly- this historical hilarity removes their seat at the sensible discussion table.

Luckily for Humanity- this probably isn't about existential ET threat (hence the low brow crackpottery of the parties involved)- but the issue of inmates running the asylum is equally concerning in itself.

edit on 20-5-2024 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Imo……here’s another example of a “catastrophic disclosure” the black ops and government didn’t want to happen but failed at keeping its secrets…..

1999 F-117A shootdown

On 27 March 1999, during the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia, a Yugoslav Army unit (the 3rd Battalion of the 250th Air Defense Missile Brigade, which was under the leadership of Colonel Zoltán Dani) shot down an F-117 Nighthawk stealth aircraft of the United States Air Force by firing a S-125 Neva/Pechora surface-to-air missile. It was the first ever shootdown of a stealth technology airplane. The pilot ejected safely and was rescued by U.S. Air Force Pararescuemen conducting search and rescue.

The F-117, which entered service with the U.S. Air Force in 1983, was cutting-edge equipment, and the first operational aircraft to be designed using stealth technology; by comparison, the Yugoslav air defenses were considered relatively obsolete.

Now……the above “catastrophic disclosure” happened in a relatively populated area of Yugoslavia. The advanced society at the time was the U.S….with Yugoslavia being a less advanced society. There were too many “first hand” witnesses with perhaps only a very few witnesses having basic cameras…low tech, by today’s standards….to document what happened preventing Yugoslavian government officials from covering up the incident. And so it made worldwide news.

The analogy….is the Americans were the advanced aliens and the Yugoslavians were the earthlings of planet earth.

Fast forward to today…..we need an NHI “catastrophic disclosure” incident with biologic casualties to happen in a populated area…..where undoubtedly just about everyone will be able to take pictures, video, stream… with their devices…on the spot and instantaneously…people need to grab craft piece parts, maybe a body….and show them to the news outlets….then perhaps the world will know without a doubt….imo.

By comparison to the NHI craft….to the earths air defenses…we, our own craft, are now considered relatively obsolete and Earthlings are on par with the Slavs of the 1990’s….less advanced….imo

Funny thing the Slavs of today would not probably know how to reverse engineer the F-117A …… kind of how it is said that American technologists are having trouble reverse engineering NHI craft……..hmmm

FYI for those who are unaware…..

Yugoslavia broke up into its six constituent republics: Croatia (seceded in 1991), Slovenia (1991), Bosnia and Herzegovina (1992), Montenegro (2006), and Serbia (2006).

👽☕️🍩
edit on 20-5-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Didn't help that the flight patterns and schedules had become predictable. Underestimation of the enemy is never a sound approach.

Doubt the "Others" will do the same regarding humanity.

Topic change. The whole "catastrophic" label reeks of the same old melodrama that only churns out endless swill. I could understand an adjective like "disruptive" being used, but "catastrophic" sounds dumb.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join