It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I shot JFK..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
I'm Spartacus! Etc....

You should pick a person who survived instead of an example of what happens to the help when they say not working for you as a slave anymore.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

We are Groot!

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: BeTheGoddess2

Fair enough. He is dead isn't he?

I prefer to identify as undead thank you.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Eh it's giving me an error so if it doesn't work

Blurry Bigfoot
edit on 18-5-2024 by Magnivea2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeTheGoddess2
like the moon landing, has anyone here been to the moon?.

I haven't been to the moon, but my second cousin made all the microphones they used on the moon.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Station27

like the moon landing, has anyone here been to the moon?.

I haven't been to the moon, but my second cousin made all the microphones they used on the moon.

Good point. My In law working for NASA engineered and oversaw a fuel mixing process that required precision of fantastic clearance of dangerous material that had to be mixed without the mixing tines touching so as not to cause a spark. Or else baBOOM!. He said the trial run they were a mile away and that was literally too close if he had messed up on his quality assurance of those tines, but that was the arrangement.
edit on 18000000233120245America/Chicago05am5 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hi, Oswald!

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea2

I wish people stopped filming me when I'm taking a dump, some of you humans are almost as invasive as the anal probing life-forms.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Station27

We all know microphones stopped existing when Method-Man invented the smartphone. I miss phones with buttons.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I am Joan Crawford and I have risen from the grave. Only on Tuesdays, mind....

youtu.be...

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akecheta
Hi, Oswald!

Well Oswald was proven to be downstairs with the manager of the Book Depository in the break room but the Media said he was upstairs pulling trigger on a gun with a sign and a tree in his way. The Manager said he and Oswald were buying cokes "while the bullets were flying". The lies. That same pack of criminals used him and the MLK killer who they blamed for that also was not the one. The King family knows it was someone else and they had a patsy for that murder too.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Nealthefourth

I think we can solve ALL conspiracies in the next couple of hours, like the moon landing, has anyone here been to the moon?. I think we can put a lot of ney-sayers back in their box.

I was left forgotten and abandoned on the moon once.

There's stuff all to do there.

Even playing superhero golf looses its lustre after you hit a few golf balls into orbit.

... and you run out of golf balls.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
I did build a small time and space porthole but was only able to open it up to about 2 inches in diameter because I did not have enough power for it to be bigger.

Made several observations of the past. Made many videos of historic moments. Accidently sneezed on it when observing primordial Earth. You can thank me for creating all life on this planet that day.

Got mad and shot Hitler in the Great War through that porthole. He died. All of recent history changed an hour later. The porthole machine had never existed and all the videos gone. Lost was the filling of the Medeterian from the Atlantic. The birth of that guy that was nailed to some wood for saying how good it would to be nice to people. Hitler did the WW II thing again. Such a loss.

So now that my little machine never existed, I figure by the results of the Hitler incident taking about an hour to reset, then all life on this rock will cease to have ever existed in a couple of years when the results of that sneeze resets itself.

I am truly sorry for putting all of you through this.

Yeah, you gotta be careful with all that dimensional displacement stuff like temporal looping.

One of the researchers before me turned around in the 8th dimension and when he came back, he was all inside out.

What a mess, but he laughed it off and we did the best we could with an outside-in suit.

He found that he could anticipate what everyone would say, before they said it, which was a boon on trivia nights.

Must've hurt, though.

edit on 2024-05-18T14:25:38-05:0002Sat, 18 May 2024 14:25:38 -050005pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I was what was happening in Yellowstone. I loved that long thread speculating about me.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Ok, so I couldnt stay awake for the shutdown time, but we;trn still here... or is this HELL?

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 01:48 AM
link   
We've been misreading the Mayan calendar. Not the eighteenth day of the fifth month, but the fifteenth day of the eighth month. See you again in August.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI2

It honestly wouldnt surprise me if the site somehow stays up till August, for reasons we can only make up

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I filled out all the fake mail in ballots that gave biden the 2020 election. That was after I authorized the payments to Stormy Daniels and before I launched the rockets into Israel.
I was bored and was looking for something to do.

I will neither confirm or deny I was the one in the gorilla suit in the Patterson video.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dave5426

Ya evil fecker....

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dave5426

Well, seeing that it was a sasquatch suit made my a gorilla suit maker and not a gorilla suit, you could not really say anything about a gorilla suit being famously filmed.

What is the record for using gorilla suit properly in one sentence?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join