It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Michael Cohen Need the Secret Service to Deal with a 14yr. Old Boy?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I think that's the real question here.

During Thursday's Trump trial, under cross examination, it came out that Michael Cohen lied under oath about why he had called Trump's secret service bodyguard, Keith Schiller.

It turns out that Cohen was texting the secret service to help him deal with a 14 yr. old boy whom Cohen said kept crank calling him.
Sure.

WHY would a two-bit, middle-aged, lawyer need to call forth the awesome resources of the US Secret Service in order to deal with a 14 year old boy calling him?
Seriously?

It's very suspicious.
VERY suspicious.

There has to be much more to this than meets the eye.
edit on 17-5-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

" WHY would a two-bit, middle-aged, lawyer need to call forth the awesome resources of the US Secret Service in order to deal with a 14 year old boy calling him?
Seriously? "

Ah , Maybe because Mike was Ascared of the Kid coming to his Residence and Maybe Beating Him Up for Lunch Money ?

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" WHY would a two-bit, middle-aged, lawyer need to call forth the awesome resources of the US Secret Service in order to deal with a 14 year old boy calling him?
Seriously? "

Ah , Maybe because Mike was Ascared of the Kid coming to his Residence and Maybe Beating Him Up for Lunch Money ?

I'm betting that the 14 year old was pissed because some sleazy lawyer was eating some of his dinner and sleeping with his mother.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I was thinking about this too.

He's probably a pervert.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

That kid is epic level troll for only being 14.👌
That was the second lie he got busted telling just that day in court. LoL
He tries to play that droopy dog ‘woe is me’ victim character until he opens his lying mouth and drops another one.
He is an utter joke and I look forward to more of his destruction by Blanche next week.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Seriously? "

I'm betting that the 14 year old was pissed because some sleazy lawyer was eating some of his dinner and sleeping with his mother.

Wait ............What ? !

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Seriously? "

I wonder if that dinner was 'Catfish'.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Seriously? "

I wonder if that dinner was 'Catfish'.

Cohen prolly told him that "since I am too old to fight a 14 year old, I will boink your mother instead and see you at breakfast, youngster."

14 year old took offense.

edit on 100000005America/Chicago5pmFri, 17 May 2024 21:42:52 -050042 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well, if he is as good at his phone as he is at telling the truth, he has no idea what call blocking is.

Technologically as inept as he is truth telling inept.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The guy was hoping to be made the Attorney General...but he can't stop a 14 yr. old kid from making crank calls?

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Maybe he was Trumps lawnmower boy that used to mow the Whitehouse lawn? The the kicker this boy say's he want's to be a Navy Seal. Adda boy!

Trump and friend mowing lawn
edit on 17-5-2024 by RobRocket because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I wonder if a liar like that would tell the truth if it sounded like a lie, or if he believed it to be a lie.

I know how many people are liars, it seems that the truth is of no consequence to them. Most lies are made by denying some accusation that the liar knows is true, "Not me" "I didn't do it" and "I'm not guilty". Then there are lies made for some personal gain of some kind, "Of course I love you Money, er, Honey" or some things on resumes come to mind.

There are lots of lies, but the ones I tend to like best are complete horse hockey, total BS just to say something spectacularly fabricated, "Yeah, my wife, Morgan Fairchild, that's the ticket".

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The title of this thread sounds like the beginning of a joke.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I take it ya'll don't hang out on the parts of the interwebz where these teenage sociopathic supergeniuses hang out, otherwise you'd know they probably have dug up every aspect of this mans life, his psychological profile, political faux pas and probably had him reduced to tears crying and sucking his thumb thinking about how no matter how hard he tries, he'll forever be an embarassment to his parents.

Im my own little world, I'd like to think that Secret Service Agent was secretly laughing to himself.
edit on 5/17/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 11:25 PM
link   
If Cohen knew the kid was 14 it stands to reason he knew who the kid was. I have to wonder why he'd need the SS; wouldn't talking to the kids' parents be the normal, rational thing to do? Like Luminari proffered, maybe there was something nefarious that went on and involved this kid.

Cohen also claims that was the phone call where they discussed the how, whe, why of the hush money payment. It was a 97 second phone call.

I wonder if there will be one impartial juror.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
If Cohen knew the kid was 14 it stands to reason he knew who the kid was. I have to wonder why he'd need the SS; wouldn't talking to the kids' parents be the normal, rational thing to do? Like Luminari proffered, maybe there was something nefarious that went on and involved this kid.

Cohen also claims that was the phone call where they discussed the how, whe, why of the hush money payment. It was a 97 second phone call.

I wonder if there will be one impartial juror.

Funny thing is that on the other times when Cohen talked about that specific phone call he never brought up the part about the kid.
Until last week.
Suspect af.
Do you think the prosecutors knew that and decided to roll the dice anyway or were they blindsided by Cohens deception too?

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Do you think the prosecutors knew that and decided to roll the dice anyway or were they blindsided by Cohens deception too?

Maybe not, but if they knew they probably hoped the defense didn't know so it wouldn't be brought up. I think there's a chance Cohen's hatred of Trump and willingness to testify made prosecuters think they were sitting on a gold mine, so maybe they didn't do their homework. But I don't think the prosecuters are all that virtuos, either and wuill present any lieing sack of stuff in hopes the defense doesn't have any evidence to counter theiraccusations.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   
What if those calls were about something was going to happen to him if he didn't do what he was told? The kid can do that for the DS and not be charged with a felony.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Why are you lying?

It didn’t come out that Cohen lied. It simply came out that Cohen was pissed off about prank calls he was getting when he contacted Keith Schiller to inform Trump of the pay off.

That’s what’s been established.

edit on 18-5-2024 by JadedGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 12:44 AM
link   
To be fair. Whenever I’m having trouble with teens I call the SS.

I mean I must have the same authority to do so that he does.

Right?

Edit: and just like Cohen I ALWAYS go on TikTok with filters to make myself look as responsible as possible.

edit on 18-5-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join