It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want Some Secret Knowledge?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Ok so.
I don't know where to even start, i suppose i'll link to how all this began.

VISITED BY LIGHT BEINGS

That occurred just over a year ago. I know the heading says "angels" but i came to realising it wasn't as i typed it.
Since then im on the most amazing journey anyone can possibly have. What happens with me, my decision making, confidence, ive gained healing powers, pure clean empathy, people telling me im glowing, i look great. I could go on.

Anyhow, i'll start with my experiences with Light Beings.
They come to me while im asleep. Immediately the dream turns super super lucid. And im aware my body is in bed, but im connecting with Light Beings in a dream state.
If you read the link i put up you know that these are not just dreams. Im given messages for people who are alive and walking this Earth today.
So they are connecting with me like that.

Im given the name of the recipient of the message and im told the message, and who its from. Always a dead child of theirs.
Bat crap crazy, right?

I never asked for this, i never "put it out there" if you like. But they chose me, i call it divine messaging which it is.
There is no religious aspect, iconography, angels etc. to any of this.

I have learnt some stuff.
When they touch me i immediately start to jerk, wobble, shake with a loving feeling so pure, so clean, positive. I know my real life body is moving like that too.
I know im dreaming super lucid and i also know my real life body is in bed.

I originally thought that the super strong powerful POWERFUL feelings of clean love, non sexual, were coming from her to me. But they don't. They are already in me and my body is convulsing with love, pure clean love, feelings from within me. Its astonishing, amazing how strong the feeling is. My body in bed is jerking, moving, jolting from it all. I wake up physically tired from it.

Its like im awake with them because the sensations are spectacular times a gazillion.

Ive flown everywhere in our galaxy, around most of the Universe, became one with the Universe. Turned into a star, energy if you like. I was everywhere that light touched. I was all knowing.
Im limited by words how to describe that, i cant. But Shamans and Buddhists who have travelled from afar to listen to me, understand it.

Im not seeking validation, its of no concern to me whether im believed or not. Im just telling my life experience now.

Wherever i meet them the over bearing feeling is LOVE in capital letters. Pure. Positive. Happy. Love. Love is The All. Is IT.

I wouldn't have spoke like this ever before they came to me, check my post history from the link.

Im always visited by the same girl now. It was originally three different girls. Now just the same girl. She always brings me flying ive never communicated with her. We fly wherever and then we land she goes.
Then a super powerful, authoritative older female voice behind me speaks the messages. Just by her voice i sense she is big, maybe huge. Has authority, is a leader or head or i dont know what. But waves of love shiver through me when she speaks.
She is definitely big i just feel that. Ive never looked around because im concentrating on her words. When she finishes speaking, i immediately wake up. I write everything down straight away. Its not like i can ring her up coz ive forgotten a bit.
Ive communicated with her once, the last time actually about 3 weeks ago now. We telepath its so easy. I thought i would have to speak but a Buddhist told me to just think. He was right.

So these are not just dreams. A divine connection maybe.

Its all love, its very hard to articulate. But love is the prize. The All. Everything you want. Im non religious but i have a following who literally hang on my words when we meet once a week. Y'know when a group get together it can get loud with different conversations going on. But when i speak theres silence.
I know this will sound ridiculous, but i feel im a special person. Im a divine messenger. I have to reel myself in sometimes when im on my own with my thoughts. Its hard not to get carried away sometimes.
But this is for real. Its crazy. But i walk ten feet tall every single day. People greet me, cross the road to chat. A lot of people want to speak with me. Not about this. Only a very few carefully selected people know. I am very aware of how this all sounds.
Im told im glowing, i look great, im always happy, i smile a lot, im great chat. All the time i hear this.
Im not boasting, im not wanting congrats or big ups. Like i said i dont seek validation. I dont lie, i dont add bits on to make it sound better.

Im not great at typing i wish i was better. This has taken ages to type.

I believe this brilliant website is due to shut in a few days time. Shame.

Im gonna stop for now, i will have more to say later tonight. I just wanted to get back into posting, so this ive done.

Im told ive achieved enlightenment. Buddhists have come from France, Belgium, England. Shaman too. To listen. I learn from them too. They help me understand some stuff.
Read the link, it was a day after my first visit, i was hyped up like never before.

Love and Starlight, SecretKnowledge.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Enjoy.

Help others enjoy.

Let others enjoy.

Enjoy others.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

My I use my 5th generation of sensitives-Preachers?With just that...you are as well.

The veil between worlds has never been thinner. Some of us....and perhaps yourself...are able to grasp glimpses of the other side.

This I can tell you. Those messages are for you...and not as many "forum" questions to be answered. They cannot be here.

I delve not into family "gifts" here, prone to disbelief, ridicule and denial. They are not for discussion.

I responded to you, because I am supposed to, and you'll not find anyone deeper into this "gift".

Your answers are in your drawer, and the drawer is partially opened. I know not why and what your message is....but by Grace of my GGGGG Revivalist Grandfather in 1850....
"The Lord is Sun and Shield"- Rev William "Wild Bill" Evans, Texas-1850...this says much.

My friend? Your Sun is out. Your Shield is raised. These messages to you are important. You are not crazy or confused...for whatever reason and meaning...these have chosen to present to you.

You'll find no answers on line, but only more questions. But you will find those visits, dreams etc...like mine are...always to help. Always.

The Spirit chooses whom I reply to or not. But, not here. God Bless you. Meditate. Your answers await....

MS
edit on 05242031America/ChicagoWed, 15 May 2024 10:00:20 -050000202400000020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 05240331America/ChicagoWed, 15 May 2024 10:02:03 -050002202400000003 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

have you ever dabbled with the Star Child followers ?

that and the Kundalini Fire crowd....
are or seem to be instrumental in your recent experiences in the 'contact' realm, which is pretty advanced 'neural-network-development' on both your personal brain and in the MacroSphere of the human collective interfacing the 'Spirit' Reality

keep us posted on this Encounter-of-the-4th-kind

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Enjoy.

Help others enjoy.

Let others enjoy.

Enjoy others.

Enjoy yourself for you are loved more than you shall ever know.
I do all that you say obviously.

Love conquers all

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I was always confused by your first thread on this. A couple in their 60's had still born twins 14 years ago? While it does happen, that's awfully late in life to conceive.

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed the read. People who have lost a child seem to cling to a belief that they will see them again, so validation like this would be very comforting.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

You know, i got that wrong. The man was 60 but the female was only 40.

At the time i thought both were sixty which was my mistake in that thread.

No, she was 40 for sure.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

"The veil between worlds has never been thinner. Some of us....and perhaps yourself...are able to grasp glimpses of the other side."

My friend, i grasp more than glimpses of the 'other' side. I believe there are many other sides.
The one i enter is a pure loving area. Ive been there nine times for long spells sometimes. I am very familiar with that side of this craziness

"This I can tell you. Those messages are for you...and not as many "forum" questions to be answered. They cannot be here."
Mate i know that. I havn't come here seeking answers. My messages are for people alive today who i go to and deliver their message. I seek nothing online.

I dont need to meditate nor do i. They visit when they want to. I am open to them at any time.
I think you need to read the link i put up.
You have my post here taken slightly in a wrong way.
I seek no answers online. I dont even seek answers full stop.

I am a divine messenger.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Protect Yourself From Misinformation

Take any number of truths and add a lie to it and you have been mislead. I guess that may be summed up in the equation any number "a" X a lie "0" = 0.

What do you know is the truth? It is found in the Bible. It tells us the dead are asleep in God's memory awaiting a resurrection. So dead people as they are nonexistent are incapable of communication. And certainly not angels who would mislead you.

But the 0 in the equation is Satan. Anything he is involved in times anything else will always end up in 0.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I've read your OP and most of the replies. I'll just leave the following here without much commentary.

There is a thing called lucid dreaming. It is very real, because I have this condition. While my lucid dream experiences are different than you describe, there are some common denominators. First, I know I'm asleep and dreaming. I've even had multiple layers of this where I'm asleep (and dreaming), but I'm asleep and dreaming...in my dream. And, I'm experiencing my 2nd layer deep dream like I'm awake. It's hyper-real too, but I know I'm dreaming (inside of a dream).

Second, the clarity of these dreams is unlike any other normal dream. I also have control over things (in my dream) which normal dreams do not permit. For example, I can touch things, converse with people, and read things, and manipulate things in accordance with a very specific train of thought. I also know I'm dreaming, AND I can intentionally wake from one dream state to another, higher, dream state. These types of dreams used to be very rare, but as I've experienced more of them I have a better handle on what's going on, and I can actually cause them to take place on certain occasions. I don't have these dreams all the time, but they are much more frequent now that I am more familiar with what they are.

I just thought I would point this out as it may offer some clues to your experiences.

edit - It's weird when these dreams happen, almost like a video game where I can control what is happening (and I don't play video games in real life, but this is the best way I can describe it). For most, dreams are mainly events where the individual is an observer (or victim), but in the dreams I've described above I am a very active participant and I can act in intentional and deliberate ways much the same as I would if I was awake.

edit on 5/15/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Yet, I completely indicated ..you are. My point, your light

Peace

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Sounds like you have been visited by the Archons. The ones that have us trapped in a never ending cycle of reincarnation…….

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: randomuser2034

Thanks for your reply.

But i feel its a negative one, as you mention satan.

The place where i go is a very VERY in capitals, loving place. I bring joy to people that are alive.

There is no religious aspect to these dreams.

Which confirms my long held belief that all religions are man made. And are bad for humanity. The cause of so many wars, deaths.
That is my belief.

To quote myself.. "if you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change"

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I've read your OP and most of the replies. I'll just leave the following here without much commentary.

There is a thing called lucid dreaming. It is very real, because I have this condition. While my lucid dream experiences are different than you describe, there are some common denominators. First, I know I'm asleep and dreaming. I've even had multiple layers of this where I'm asleep (and dreaming), but I'm asleep and dreaming...in my dream. And, I'm experiencing my 2nd layer deep dream like I'm awake. It's hyper-real too, but I know I'm dreaming (inside of a dream).

Second, the clarity of these dreams is unlike any other normal dream. I also have control over things (in my dream) which normal dreams do not permit. For example, I can touch things, converse with people, and read things, and manipulate things in accordance with a very specific train of thought. I also know I'm dreaming, AND I can intentionally wake from one dream state to another, higher, dream state. These types of dreams used to be very rare, but as I've experienced more of them I have a better handle on what's going on, and I can actually cause them to take place on certain occasions. I don't have these dreams all the time, but they are much more frequent now that I am more familiar with what they are.

I just thought I would point this out as it may offer some clues to your experiences.

edit - It's weird when these dreams happen, almost like a video game where I can control what is happening (and I don't play video games in real life, but this is the best way I can describe it). For most, dreams are mainly events where the individual is an observer (or victim), but in the dreams I've described above I am a very active participant and I can act in intentional and deliberate ways much the same as I would if I was awake.

"It's hyper-real too, but I know I'm dreaming (inside of a dream). "

Hyper real they are. I also know im dreaming (inside of a dream) as i stated in different words.

"Second, the clarity of these dreams is unlike any other normal dream."

I totally agree, it is like real life, whilst knowing you're dreaming.

Actually i could quote most of your post FCD, but you totally get my experiences. I can also control my dreams, i go here and there. Go hug a tree.

Ive only just started telepathing with this higher female power who is behind me telling me the messages.
That was beyond the beyond amazing. We had a very personal talk about me and my life and my son's life. She knows of him, what he does, how he is, what he even thinks of. Mind blowing stuff.

And then i have to wake up and go to work the next morning bouncing down the road. (work is a ten minute walk away) Full of it all from the night before. Amazing beyond words.

You havnt met Light Beings you would have stated so. I hope you do some dream my friend. The emotions are super strong. The flying when you're that awake is unforgettable, obviously.

Theres not many that have experienced what i do, ive actually yet to come across anyone who has. Messages from Light Beings. Good job i have people i can tell it to, could you imagine keeping all that wrapped up in your head?
You'd go crazy i reckon anyway.

Thank you for that reply FCD, you understand how awake i am and how special the dreams are.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jijjy
Sounds like you have been visited by the Archons. The ones that have us trapped in a never ending cycle of reincarnation…….

Interesting you say that, and here's why.

When this first started happening to me, i asked (in my thoughts) "why me? why am i doing this?"

I kept hearing behind my right ear "pure pure pure pure pure pure pure" over and over.

Im far from pure my friend. So i was puzzled. Surely they know im not pure?
A shaman told me that maybe that meant im in my first vessel, container, body. As in, ive never reincarnated before. Ive come straight from the Creator. And thats what the "pure pure etc" means.

I dont know, how can i possibly know?
Even right now ive asked, and again i hear exactly the same words.

Mind blowing stuff im living through. This really is spectacular.

Thanks for your reply, if you have any insight for me please post it, cheers.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Those things want control of a human body. Simple as that. And you have handed them the reins. The human body has something special that no other body has and it is directly tied to some very high-level things...especially one that came from very high realms. Those things are quite low in comparison but seem dazzling to the human state.

I am not saying you are imagining anything. It is just not as it seems, and of course those things make it pleasant. They are quite pleased. When they fully have what they want, it will be quite unpleasant. There is a principle though that nobody will interfere with things that you ask for. Otherwise they wouldn't dare do it.

There are a lot of things interfering in human society today and especially since most people have brought with them some very high level things. In their deluded state, they are easily taken advantage of. This situation is in the process of being resolved, but don't squander your inborn things in the mean time.

Falun Dafa Hao!
edit on 16-5-2024 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

You are describing the first stages of a process referred to as "Illumination". The same one undergone by students of mystery schools all throughout history, within various cultures

Many people go through this process. It usually starts when they are around 30-33 years old

In my case, the "light beings" first manifested physically as orbs of light, in the real waking world. First one fiery orb, then a whole council

I am around 13 years into it now, undergoing the secondary process referred to as "ascension" which comes after "initiation"

I am happy to give you context and share most of what I know about the process which may help you on your own journey

Except for the parts you must work out for yourself, in order to properly understand them

I remember the excitement you are feeling

It feels as though you have touched the source of creation itself, and this is not too far from the truth

Like a whole universe of possibilities just opened up to you, that you were not aware existed prior

But I assure you, you have a long, long way to go until you are "enlightened"

You are still experiencing the light and glow of our collective star. You haven't even began your underworld journey yet

Some people can spend a lifetime undergoing the Illuminated conciliatory trials, without ever completing them to become an initiate

The first part of Illumination is a type of purge process (or "purification" if you prefer), which has 3 parts:

1) Mind - Catharsis - Pain of Past
2) Heart - Purification - Fear of future
3) Body - Cleansing - Blockages of the gateway

What you are describing is the conciliatory process of someone entering into initiation, which will eventually expand to become part of what is referred to as "ego death"

Though the common modern conception of what "ego death" is, is vastly misunderstood, as most of what you will find written about it online, is written by those who have not personally been through the process

I'll give you the basis of what it is, and you can feel free to ask any questions you may have about it

Within beginning the process, questions like "Who are they? What are they?" and "Who am I? Why me?" are assessed constantly within linear perception of the ego-self

Who are "they" relative to "me"?. Who am "I" relative to "them"?

The idea being, that this constant consideration will eventually train your mind to overcome the perceptive limitations of the "named" linear self

In years to come, if you continue into initiation, this will be important, as it is how you will come to be able to mirror and superimpose your conscious mind onto another person, to influence, or even control them

As well as align extra-dimensionally (as one) with conscious entities "outside of self"

It re-wires you mind to be able to think with one mind, as two separate people

Or even more

Without considerations such as "I" and "them", which confuse your ability to sync in such a way

Within ascension, you will expand this understanding bi-directionally within complex non-linear dynamics

You will come to be able to influence people, through nothing more than consideration, or an emotion that you accidentally project

To the point where you will sometimes find it harder not to accidentally manipulate someone, without meaning to

During this stage, many people go into hiding as recluses, or disconnect from people. As they do not want to unintentionally overpower and hurt the minds of those around them

This is why the purification process is so important at the start

To ensure that the only ones who come to understand how to do such things, are those who would never abuse it

I wont go into too much more detail on this, as you seem to be some ways away from understanding the principles of self, needed to achieve things such as this

But I am happy to elaborate in future

Basically, at the moment, you seek to identify "them" you communicate with in linear terms, based on the titles, names and things deemed to be known within this world

As you begin to understand that you cannot know for certain "what" or "who" they are, regardless of source, you will start to try identify and align them within the myriad of things they "could be", or are likely not, based upon things such as your own beliefs

Likewise, you will seek to identify and align yourself within these experiences. You will seek the possibilities of who you could be, and why you could be experiencing such things

In the near future, you will come to understand that these considerations are irrelevant

They draw your time and consideration away from the things which are important, such as that which they do, and that which they offer

Who or what they are, is not important
They are what they are

Who or what you are, is also not important
You are who you are

Just as "I am who I am"

They will be as they are
You will be as you are
I will be as I am

Ask your friends, if you going through catharsis, purification and cleaning (purge)

Then ask them to tell you exactly what it is you will need to sacrifice

The path you may be offered to walk is not easy. If it were, everyone would do it

If you do become an initiate, you will walk one of the hardest paths that anyone can ever walk in this world

You need be prepared to lose everything and everyone. Including your own life if necessary

The underworld journey that you will be put through, is designed to destroy you, intentionally. So that when you resurface within the star of your own light, you carry with you a very particular type of light that very few people in this world ever carry

The "council of light" are the gatekeepers to this path

But it does not mean you need walk it, if it is offered

The depth of the darkness you pass through, determines the depth of the light you return with

It is the same process described within texts such as the book of the dead and the Crata repoa

The ancient process that Freemasonry and Rosicrucianism is based on

I've been through it. It is like descending into hell, to find heaven

The first stage of which, is that you need to be purged of all pain, fear and impurities. Or you will not survive the journey

Hopefully some of this has been helpful to you

Best of luck to you on your journey either way
edit on 16 5 24 by Compendium because: Corrected a few mistakes

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   

... The flying when you're that awake is unforgettable, obviously.

Not sure if you meant 'flying' literally, but one thing I neglected to mention is what I call 'soaring'. In some of the dreams I have I can periodically soar (what I call it) over the ground. I know it sounds kind of silly, but it's really cool. I have to initiate it though, it doesn't just happen by itself, and it doesn't happen all the time (rarely in fact). In order to initiate it, I have to climb up onto something (in my dream) and jump off of it. If I can't soar (in that particular dream) I just land back on the ground as normal (so, I have to be careful what I jump off of so as not to get injured...in my dream). The other weird thing about the soaring aspect is, there is this element of trust; I have to believe I can do it, and this involves a commitment (like diving face first, or picking up my legs), in order for it to work.

When I have one of these soaring dreams, the soaring starts off slow, just a few yards at a time. But as the dream-time wears on, the distances I can cover become greater and the altitudes much higher. Heh, I remember one time I tried to take someone with me, but this doesn't work, it only pulls me down. And, there's really no point to the soaring other than traveling and getting from one point to another more easily. (i.e. there's no super-powers like Superman or anything like that, LOL!). That said though, I can do some pretty aerobatic stuff in these dreams, stuff I'd love to be able to do in real life.

Probably just watched too many cartoons when I was a kid, but the other weird part is this whole lucid dreaming thing didn't start happening until well into my 50's. Before that, all my dreams were just your run of the mill 'observer' (what I call them) type dreams where things happen, but I had no control over anything.

Lastly, unlike most dreams, I can recall these dreams when finally awake (in real life) with vivid detail. Names, places, colors, sounds, etc. The only sense I don't really possess while dreaming is that of smell. Don't know why, but it never seems to be a thing.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2

originally posted by: Jijjy

Interesting you say that, and here's why.

When this first started happening to me, i asked (in my thoughts) "why me? why am i doing this?"

I kept hearing behind my right ear "pure pure pure pure pure pure pure" over and over.

Im far from pure my friend. So i was puzzled. Surely they know im not pure?
A shaman told me that maybe that meant im in my first vessel, container, body. As in, ive never reincarnated before. Ive come straight from the Creator. And thats what the "pure pure etc" means.

I dont know, how can i possibly know?
Even right now ive asked, and again i hear exactly the same words.

Mind blowing stuff im living through. This really is spectacular.

Thanks for your reply, if you have any insight for me please post it, cheers.

Soveriegn spirits on youtube
Tricked by the light - wayne bush website
Isabella greene on youtube also a book which i am reading
Forever conscious research on youtube

All come to the conclusion this is a soul reincarnation trap. The light beings you see are the archons, the gnostics wrote about them.

When you die, regardless of race, relegion etc, the false white light shows you what you want to see…..god, allah, buddah or a loved one if you are an athiest. That sounds like a conman to me, showing you what you want to see at death inticing you into the false light.

All that matters is learning how to die so they dont fool you when its your time and escape this matrix soul trap…..
edit on 16-5-2024 by Jijjy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

When she (the Light Being) takes hold of my left wrist, always the left wrist, we fly high. I touched my hand off treetops and thats when i discovered i could control the dream. Immediately i thought "i want to fly".
We shot up into space so fast.
I looked at her, she smiled, i thought "higher".
We flew so fast we started going past galaxies, i kid you not. I thought "we're going faster than the speed of light"

Then she rubbed me left wrist with her other hand, and as we were going so fast my body in bed was all over the place. Then BLOOP. I turned into a star, a sun, pure energy. I was everywhere that light touched. I became one with the Universe, all knowing. I cant put it into words but it was ultra amazing. I wasn't a person i was wavey energy.

I thought my real life body was gonna burst, for real. So she slowed us down to light speed.
So surreal this sounds even now, a year ago, i still cant articulate it.

When she touches me i become a quivering mass of pure clean love shivers bomb. The pureness of the feeling is amazing. So so clean, positive. Hard to articulate this too.

I only fly when she brings me flying. Ive flown around our galaxy, the moons of Jupiter. Over the Amazon Jungle.

So, i mean flying flying. But i can only do it with her.

I too am into my 50's, so weird it only started a year ago too.

I can remember every single detail of every dream when im awake. Sure they're like real life, super lucid. Which makes it easy to remember them.

Thanks for replying, one time we may meet in some other dimension..

One more thing. The Buddhists told me i only have to ask when im with them for whatever i desire, and it may well be granted. Now ive only started communicating with the powerful female voice behind me, through telepathy. So im hoping i can help people that need it.

You should read my link, it was barely a day after my very first time with them. A year ago.

"Birds flying high you know how i feel, birds in the sky you know how i feel."

Maybe im for the birds lol. What im going through is crazy times a million. A messenger passer on from the divine Universal hotline type sheet..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join