It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Taco Bell Satanic?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   
"Holy Diver" including the official video seems to be about human trafficking.

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   

edit on 5/12/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

Love to see some examples of this!

Sounds quite interesting.

Because Taco Bell was top of the best fast-food restaurant list I might reply with, "Taco Bell! Burrito Supreme!"

But because I have no examples I might add, "Long John Silver, no Happy Meal" as Long John's is at the bottom of the list with McDonald's a little above that.

That was the basic idea that was developed as it relied on pantomime as well, however, we never did much more with it lately, that was more like last year's thing at work.

ETA: The joke was that we had determined that all fast-food places sucked and the research I did at the time supported that assertion. I was looking for the top ten most popular fast-food restaurants list, but those same restaurants were on the top ten worst list as well.
edit on 5/13/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Is Taco Bell Satanic?

I sure hope not. I love Taco Bell and eat it a few times a week on lunch break. Just a SouthWest/TexMex style fast and casual dining asset for PepsiCo, I sure hope there is no Satanism involved. Remember all restaraunts will soon be Taco Bell.

Another fun thing about that movie is it is kind of a model for the Davos crowd. Davos crowd has huge pull in the LA Hollywood scene. Even comes complete with a Klaus Schwab wannabe and realizations of his deluded utopian vision.
I like Edgar Friendly, as he embodies the rebelious spirit that seeks personal liberty.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MindfulnessTruth

Geez , that Burns my Ahass just thinking about it........
edit on 19-5-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   
With AI images being so quick and easy to do now, I could not resist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join