It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman In Her 60s Stabbed To Death In London Street By Thief Who Tried To Steal Her Bag.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tagz

The woman was standing at a bus stop, sunshine and in broad daylight.

Dont looks to have been too much ghetto or slum.

then again not many people too mug in those places bar their own which is not how it works.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Please present your insurmountable evidence that this was anything other than a snatch-and-grab that ended in horrendous tragedy and murder.

This was not planned, if anything it looks to be a poorly implemented robbery that went tragically wrong.

Claiming the horrible attack constitutes some sort of NWO agenda seems rather naive if I'm honest.

Horrible violent muggings and attacks happen in cities like London which is one of the largest in the world and that has been the case for quite some time.

The affects of the plan are freaking everywhere. Gimme a break. One thing leads to another and more often than not, it's usually exacerbated by the horrendous yet purposeful policies and decisions that ripple outward through society like a rock thrown into a pond.

Why was she stabbed? According to your cavalier interpretation, "it's just the way it is"; it's because "crime", that's why. Smh.

I suppose that's one way to look at it anyway.🙄

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

a reply to: angelchemuel

Something very wrong with this world.

Hence, the NWO you seem to be dismissing in the face of insurmountable evidence to the contrary. It's no secret that the West is being flooded with unchecked, third world foreigners.

Stabbing amongst all other manners of criminality will continue to spike as intended. Feel miserable and hopeless yet? No? Because that's the intention of whomever got together and PLANNED this western invasion.

Just saying. Naivety is not the new orange as much as it seems to be trending lately.

NWO is doing a terrible job then as violent crime has been trending down for 30 years.

Oh! Well then crime has been fixed and will never rear its ugly head again like it used to! That's wonderful news!! /s (How incredibly passive of you. Good grief.)

Ever heard the term "the calm before the storm"? Enjoy this calm you may be experiencing because it won't last very long. All the game pieces are just about in place in order to push society over the edge.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Then you should have no trouble presenting this insurmountable evidence you appear to be harping on about.

As to why she was stabbed.

Unfortunately, that would be for her handbag, and because she chose to put up resistance.

And that's is not an interpretation but most likely what happened.

As to the statistics where London and violent crimes such as this are concerned.

Well unfortunately once again they are what they are and this is unfortunately nothing new.

Look at it any way you please but best to remove the rose-colorued spectacles before you hazard a glance.

To be honest i dont really understand where the attitude is coming from considering you were simply asked to present facts to support your claim in good faith.

If this is somehow linked to the NWO or planned, say your piece please and show your homework, for all i know it could be interesting or something new after all.

edit on 11-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Well unfortunately once again they are what they are and this is unfortunately nothing new.

Then why post mundane and redundant stories like this? Since it's so prevalent and common it would seem fruitless to do so, but here we are going on page three now...
🙄

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Because its news springs to mind and pertains to a social issue and civil unrest.

Which is the forum you are in and freely participating.

If you dont like the story or consider it mundane you are perfectly free to jog along to the next thread that does take your fancy.

I do however note you are still unable or unwilling to post evidence to back up the claim you made.

Still waiting for you to present your fruit of the insurmountable sorts please.

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Lol.

I'm not giving you a crash course or the CliffsNotes™ to the NWO!

LMAO. GET READ!

If you are requiring one however, it's really just a waste. There's simply too much willful ignorance and sycophantic apathy to make a dent.

LOOK IT UP! You know....take an interest in things not spoon fed to you, ffs!
🤷🏻

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Yeah, the burden of proof is on you to provide evidence to support the claims you make.

That's how we roll round these here parts you see.

No matter how many words in block capitals you care to scream.

Maybe one of the conspiracy forums would be more your speed?

And i dont think it's my reading skills or accomplishments that are in question.

Have a nice day.

edit on 12-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Then why post mundane and redundant stories like this? Since it's so prevalent and common it would seem fruitless to do so, but here we are going on page three now...
🙄

You might not be interested mate, but plenty of the rest of us are.

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Me too. Not sure what this random stabbing has to do with some nefarious NWO plan so no doubt that rude shouty guy will call me a sheep or something.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

🙄

You might not be interested mate, but plenty of the rest of us are.

I am interested! You must have missed the part where the OP deemed this sort of thing to be common place and frequent. I'm not the one being dismissive here.

It happens so much that it's just a fear of existence! No way it's a carefully crafted and implemented socioeconomic engineering scheme. No way! That's preposterous!! All of this is organic and is simply "life".

Willful ignorance and nauseating sychophantry isn't cute.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: SprocketUK

Me too. Not sure what this random stabbing has to do with some nefarious NWO plan so no doubt that rude shouty guy will call me a sheep or something.

Sheep.

Or something.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Yeah, the burden of proof is on you to provide evidence to support the claims you make.

That's how we roll round these here parts you see.

No matter how many words in block capitals you care to scream.

Maybe one of the conspiracy forums would be more your speed?

And i dont think it's my reading skills or accomplishments that are in question.

Have a nice day.

Yeah, the burden of self-imposed ignorance on your part must be exhausting. Yet, it seems you take it in stride. Lol

Good day to you as well! Wear a helmet! Lol

edit on 13-5-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Yada yada yada.

You dont have any additional evidence to add.

Certainly not of the unsurmountable sorts.

Also you're rather obtuse and dont understand how the burden of proof works.

The ignorance is your own im afraid.

I think you may be a helmet, never mind your daft comment.

Near enough a full page of you simply being unable to produce the goods.

Bye-bye.
edit on 13-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Muggings in London are indeed rather frequent and the pace is only on the increase regarding the city in question as has already been explained to you now on numerous occasions.

The willful ignorant part was when they chose to graduate to stab the poor soul and thus commit murder.

In particular, the frequency of muggings is currently doubling in London every 4 to 5 years. In spite of media attention and public concern, little serious research has been conducted on the subject.

www.ojp.gov...#:~:text=In%20particular%2C%20the%20frequency%20of,been%20conducted%20on%20t he%20subject.

edit on 13-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join