It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the move to greenwashing solar and wind power set up for money laundering.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   
What I am suggesting is looking at how many countries are pushing to shut coal fired power stations and gas power to switch to solar and wind energy.

The world is going it is going to crap, economically and socially, that there is so much that does not make sense.

What makes no sense is the cost of living crisis is becoming a world wide issue.

And governments of the world are pushing green energy,

By money laundering, most alternative energy investments are not actually delivering and the cost of these alternatives is mind blowing high for the return of investment.

Questions need to be asked where is the million dollars for a Spanner really going?

Which is only increasing the cost of your energy bills.

I can see the seed through the chaff, it’s making sense.

After thinking about these consequences, and the substantial costs of green energy, I am finding it questionable that many of these companies are generating huge profits such as windmill makers, solar panel makers, and energy companies, that questions need to be asked where are these profits going?

I am starting to suspect the money is being channeled into the building of vaults for the elites as we have known for years.

The punch is that this is a fallacy that should nuclearwar break out the elites would be safe in their holes, and should an atomic blast hit the first things destroyed would be wind farms, the supersonic blast would obliterate all wind milks.

Secondly the solar panels would be useless if they are not destroyed as we will be in a nuclear winter, no sun for years.

In some places if they were not decommissioned due to this push towards greenwashing.

And if not destroyed coal fired power stations could re-instate as most coal power stations are in regional areas, and a lot of power stations have company towns, and the staff that survive could get these online to at least have a source of electricity to at least help survivors, providing the lines are still able to be used.

I know this is a remote possibility though where I live in Victoria (Australia) this is what is being pushed.

Shut down of coal powered electricity generation.
It’s a bit #ty putting all your eggs in one basket, and not considering there has to be a mix of power sources.

There is nothing else that makes sense, the elites a want the surface dwellers to have died off.

This is partially inspired by fallout.

edit on 7-5-2024 by Cavemannick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The money laundering goes back at least as far as 0bama. He gave billions to green energy companies, who would use the money to make large donations to the DNC and democrat candidates. Then they would declare bankruptcy and the money disappeared.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   
That may be a part of it.

I think it is the beginning of the erasure of our tech.

When they finally push the general population back to the stone age, to protect the climate, can't have anything remaining to remind us of how good it used to be.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
well..it certainly isn't to save the planet. I heard something like 1/2 of all wind turbines are in serious need of repair
or completely failed..not to mention the damage they do to the environment.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Hakaiju
Solyndra..billions..gone

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: rdambroso
Yes and thank you. The democrats effectively lie, cheat and steal their way into power, while the Republicans spend the first half of the day sitting on their thumbs and the second half wondering why their thumbs smell bad.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Cavemannick

Seems to fit.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Cavemannick

Food for thought
It’s all about the $$$$....Think about it if they really wanted people to go full on green…then why can’t people go Off-Grid? Like power and water and septic sewage? Yes I get it’s not for everyone but those that could are Not allowed to….why? cuz then someone is Not getting their share of $$$$.

Example
I know a friend that has been living Off-Grid for about 10+yrs…. No more utilities bills wooohooo….Then they brought in power and said he would need to get on Grid...had no choice in the in the matter…. In his eyes he’s thinking ok well I have been Off-Grid for 10+yrs now and it’s been sustainable so shouldn’t really affect them…..Wrong he now has a electric bill of around $160 give or take a month…plus he had to pay a fee ($1200) for hooking it up to his home....So now he’s making solar power and giving it back to them and they are now charging him to buy it back…..Mind you I don’t know all the details…this is the JUST of the story.

edit on 7-5-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join