It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and Las Vegas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   
First- if you have spent some time as a human you realize-

No one really cares what another thinks, or notices, or experiences, unless it aligns with their own.

If one took that a step further they may also realize that, in fact, another will argue, demean, insult, ridicule, belittle or even violently hurt, another because of what that other thinks, notices or experiences that is not in alignment.

Enough about that, what's in Las Vegas?

Is it just a $$ scam or is there really aliens running the place?

For many, Las Vegas is a big vacation spot. It's a show with gambling, sensory stimuli, judgment free, and many other feeds.

Is there a stare, a poke, an invitation in the midst of the hypnotic feed? Or is that just part of the show?

"The show" - I just don't even know what that means anymore.

If you know, you are kindly asked to speak.

edit on 6-5-2024 by Daniidoom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 12:02 AM
link   
After many years on this planet I have gained my own personal form of common sense and it tells me no; aliens aren't running Las Vegas, though there are a lot of weird people there.

Your experience may differ.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Thank you for being kind about your opinion.
It also helps me. I bet you are correct.

I think I prefer the grounded state that you propose.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Daniidoom

Is there a stare, a poke, an invitation in the midst of the hypnotic feed? Or is that just part of the show?

It's like 49 dollars to fly there and there's no last call. And always fun until the end.

It also has a natural conspiracy appeal if not only interested in blacking out and losing money.

I have a friend that went there specifically to look at the JANET terminal from The Tropicana. And be generally a weird-o like always. He swears as he filmed it from the window something took control of his phone rendering the camera app unusable, apparently only while in that far tower. Or he made it up. Which is what I think a lot of people do with their alien encountered.

It also has a self-destructive draw, as would any city governed by vice.

Honestly, I think aliens are more likely to control Branson.
edit on 7-5-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I mean Janet air takes off at a las Vegas airport...

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Las Vegas is close to the desert Cold War test sites which have some of the best preserved Globalist technology remnants from the 1950's and early 1960's. Security was so high back then that there were compartmenta;lized breakaway civilizations housed out in the desert. Space technology was still new and except for satellite programs like Telstar the public was left to imagine things on their own. Art Linkletter was interviewing children on his show "kids say the darndest things" and the Kennedy administration was testing national intelligence with their man on the moon program. Many of the alien abduction stories were from children that were too young to handle the truth.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   
It's like a ten year old child looking for a kick.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I used to believe, and now I've changed.

Aliens are a psyop.. bluebeam.

It is a way for the government to keeps it's secrets hidden.

If anything physical manifests, I believe it is demonic.

And this country seems to be run by demons, not just Vegas.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
After many years on this planet I have gained my own personal form of common sense and it tells me no; aliens aren't running Las Vegas, though there are a lot of weird people there.

Your experience may differ.

You forgot to add, ever since the internet, and probably before, there has always some doom brain that wants their 5 minutes of fame and they'll lie, cheat, do stupid life threatening stunts just to get their 5 minutes.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy
what if there are aliens and demons?

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: rdambroso
What if there isn't?

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Demoncrats & Reptilicans

Hmmm 🤔

👽☕️🍩
edit on 7-5-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: rdambroso
a reply to: theatreboy
what if there are aliens and demons?

I still wouldn't trust them. They seem to have made a deal with world leaders. That is a no go for me.

Besides, evil doesn't come looking al evil like, it comes disguised as something nice.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Theres enough weird people and activity in Vegas that if an alien with weird social behavior and response wanted a place to hide, Vegas would be the place to be. You wouldnt stand out doing weird stuff in Vegas. Its also a good place to observe weird and aberrant human behavior, so it might be a good research place for alien observers too.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   

First- if you have spent some time as a human you realize-

My reply: At 86 years old I qualify.

No one really cares what another thinks, or notices, or experiences, unless it aligns with their own.

My reply: Some threads deserve to be ignored such as this one.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
I think there are millions of sightings, thousands of alleged abductions etc.
Even the debunking sign and grudge noted that a small percentage of the reports are
unexplainable. I don't believe everyone reporting this stuff is looking for their 3 mins of fame.
Many face ridicule rather than spotlight

top topics

join