It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump legal cases are falling apart at break neck speeds

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   

This video is an interview with Ratcliff and Maria Barteromo. He gives some very good information about why this is all falling apart. The Documents case, the only one I personally think has any chance has been quietly imploding. Jack Smith has to deal with the actual documents not matching the scans of the documents siezed in the raid. The photo's that everyone on the left flew apart about were staged. Then you have the current "hush money" case. So far, they have done a wonderful job showing that Trump did lots of things that weren't illegal, but nothing so far that is. And it all hinges on the star witness, Michael Cohen, who is a convicted serial liar. So it's not looking good on that front either.

So if Trump is not just lucky enough to get a hung jury, but is exonerated by a NY City Jury, I think his numbers will explode in an upward direction. The new democratic nominee will have to be brought out sooner rather than later.

Be careful, BAMN will make otherwise sane democrats become unhinged, even more than they already are. They democracy is in danger of being turned back into a constitutional republic.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Almost as if it was about creating precedents...

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

sure. Arresting and prosecuting your political rival. It's a normal thing in some nations, but in a first world natoin, it's ground breaking.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Fox News is discussing the NY case now. How the judge is complaining that Trump is not punished enough by the gag order fines and is reconsidering the possibility of jail. That judge is the doing their best to make people sympathetic for Trump. Trump could not buy that kind of publicity.

Some don't seem to be able to see from any point of view other than 'Trump bad'.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

I think they are helping him so much more than he could have on his own. Even with all his money.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Uhmmm, it is, but corruption isn't, corruption is everywhere powers are concentrated....

finally they do something about it, even if nothing comes of it... The precedent to prosecute corruption even if it is your political rival might prove crucial in the not so distant future...
edit on 6-5-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 6 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

One school of thought is that all the indictments were nothing more than to sway public opinion away from Trump. It was never about a criminal conviction. This is just simple election interference and mudslinging.

They can't say "no one is above the law" any longer with Hunter's laptop, Joe's activities, even Hillary and Obama.

The gaslighting going on by the left is so extreme that even Orwell would say it's over the top.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

But where does the corruption lie, with the accused or the court?

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Uhmmm, it is, but corruption isn't, corruption is everywhere powers are concentrated....

finally they do something about it, even if nothing comes of it... The precedent to prosecute corruption even if it is your political rival might prove crucial in the not so distant future...

I agree. I doubt it would be allowed to Bring Joe Biden up on charges after he leaves office without this precedent. Now, it's not just accepted, it's expected.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I don’t even think Trump himself thinks he’ll win the current hush money trial, that’s why he’s breaking the gag order to attack everyone associated with the case, jury, witnesses, even the judges family. It’s all to sow the seed of doubt about it being an illegitimate case. He’s reportedly even demanding he’s lawyers go harder and attack everyone associated with the case, which no good lawyer would advise, since it’s a bad look and can totally turn the jury against him.

Anyway, the evidence put against Trump so far seems pretty damning to me… Micheal Cohen, Stormy and that other lady he apparently paid off haven’t even testified yet.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   

That video is gold. Pure gold.

We were all correct in thinking the “documents” case was a staged setup, remember the FBI didn’t want the security cameras working?

Con artist Fani Willis in the Georgia case drips corruption from every pore of her large body.

The entire case in NY hinges on Cohen who, like Ratcliff said, everyone that the prosecution called as witnesses to help their case, has blamed him.

It all stinks and it’s a really, really bad stink.
I see fools here and on X and other places commenting every day on how Trump is going to jail, that there’s no way he gets out of any of it.
How can there be such disconnect with these assholes to actually believe that? After seeing all these cases start to implode?

edit on 6-5-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

I don’t even think Trump himself thinks he’ll win the current hush money trial, that’s why he’s breaking the gag order to attack everyone associated with the case, jury, witnesses, even the judges family. It’s all to sow the seed of doubt about it being an illegitimate case. He’s reportedly even demanding he’s lawyers go harder and attack everyone associated with the case, which no good lawyer would advise, since it’s a bad look and can totally turn the jury against him.

Anyway, the evidence put against Trump so far seems pretty damning to me… Micheal Cohen, Stormy and that other lady he apparently paid off haven’t even testified yet.

Get real.
Did you watch the video in the OP?

Hitch your wagon to the professional, convicted liar Cohen.
When it goes off the cliff, don’t scream “Why did this happen?” Because it’s gonna happen.

Everyone in that case needs to be hit harder from every direction because from the judge on down, they are all Dem con artist slappy’s.

Perfect example of you guys not being able to read the room, it’s all coming apart and you don’t even see it.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

That's absurd.

She signed 2 separate affidavits saying the affair never happened.

The original allegations of the case itself are a federal misdemeanor that only ever resulted in fines. (see Obama and Hillary)

NY is trying to prosecute it as a felony despite having no standing to do so.

The judge's daughter makes $10s of millions of dollars campaigning for Schiff and other democrats against Trump using this made up case.

Clear conflict of interest, and enforces a gag order so Trump can't point it out.

This is the most clear case of kangaroo court nonsense ever attempted in US history.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It was never about a criminal conviction. .

But that's what will happen with this 'impartial' NYC jury.
I'd bet a box of donuts.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Putting trump in headlines constantly helps him.

He’s getting more free advertising than money can buy.

Living rent free also.

Just wish he was more of a Milei, and wish he would picked good people this time.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The more Jack Smith and Fanny cases Fall apart, the more radical hush money judge Juan merchan becomes.

His sorry butt may as well give it all he's got, since he's in line for being tried and imprisoned next year...at least.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Your correct, falsifying business records in NY is usually a misdemeanor. Unless you broke a federal law in the process, in which case it becomes a felony.

Hence why Trumps charged with a felony.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

what is the most damning evidence of a crime you have seem so far?

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Your correct, falsifying business records in NY is usually a misdemeanor. Unless you broke a federal law in the process, in which case it becomes a felony.

Hence why Trumps charged with a felony.

So you think that with a staff full of lawyers and CPA's, Trump still keys in his own tax info for his H&R Block return?
If Cohen was paid money from Trump, and he was Trump's lawyer, then does it stand to reason that the money paid to Cohen was for Legal Expenses? I have to ask, as I'm not a NY Prosecutor with a hard on for Trump.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Well that’s obviously what they’re trying to prove to the jury. That Trump knowingly reimbursed Cohen for the hush money payment.

Trumps lawyers are trying to claim Cohen went rogue and payed the hush money out of the kindness of his heart and that the money payed to Cohen afterwards was for his legal services… I don’t personally believe a word of that!

Guess we’ll just have to wait and see if the jury are gullible enough to believe it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join