It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli strikes on southern Gaza city of Rafah kill 22, mostly children, as US advances aid package

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hasken

The mass murder of Palestinians in Gaza.

You mean stupid people that doesn’t understand Hamas lies, poses as civilians, uses human shields for legitimate tactical targets.

Ok. Lets look at the al-Ahli Hospital explosion in Oct 17.

The claim was an Israeli air strike killing 500. The truth was a misfired rocket from Gaza by Palestinians. And the death toll was around maybe 100.

Was the al-Ahil Oct 17 explosion a Palestinian war crime where the number of reported dead was a lie?

Where “protesters” still believe the Hamas lie it was an Israeli air strike.
edit on 7-5-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Take a look at the topic of the threads

Israeli strikes on southern Gaza city of Rafah kill 22, mostly children, as US advances aid package

Where it’s known and proven Hamas and the Palestinian Authority lies? Where it’s been known for days or weeks Isreal was going in, and Hamas does nothing to evacuate the children like the British and London for the London Blitz.

Hamas does nothing to protect citizens, does all it can to maximize civilian deaths when legitimate tactical targets are taken out.

Over the years, tens of thousands of rocket and mortar attacks out of Gaza into Israeli with nothing but the goal to kill Jews. Can you name one Hamas rocket base or military base. No. Because Hamas cowers under hospitals, and in schools and neighbourhoods.
edit on 7-5-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

originally posted by: AlongCameaSpider
Hamas will win the PR war.

Anti-Israel protesters who have descended on college campuses are reportedly getting funding from several big-name Democratic donors, according to a report, that have backed President Biden’s re-election efforts.

nypost.com...

Or is it far left trying to destabilise the USA through a narrative. Money can go to protests, why not tents for Palestinians in Gaza?

The NY Post has a certain political leaning and will present news the way it suits their argument. Even the choice of words is suspicious. Anti-Israel protesters? The entire world has been protesting against what Israel has been doing to the Palestinians in Gaza. Suddenly people all over the world are protesting against Israel? There must be a reason behind if.

sadly, you were banned yet again, but I have faith! I KNOW you will be back, under a stupid new name, with the same ignorant rants. But do you honestly not grasp what's driviing all this? People are being paid to protest. The Organizatoin is happening on Social Media, tick-tock, instagram. Non Profits are pumping large $ into this campaign.

To think this is organic, is to think the world is flat and only you are in it. (it's beyond stupid)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Zionist kill even their own ! !
(hannibal directive)
killed scores of Christians !,
killed horses, dogs, cats, babies in incubators,
and Diana . . .
What do you expect from the ilks of
jeffrey epstein and the tony blair's ? ?

They even rape children, and black-mail people.
They hate all that are not 'on board' and they
hate the educated, University educated . .
ALL WHILE COUNTING STARS LOL
Demented to say the least.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ToneD

Wow.

They killed Diana?!!!

Tony Blair is not Jewish.

Demented?

Yes, you do seem to be.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD
ALL WHILE COUNTING STARS LOL

You poor thing. I said that stars don't matter and that they
should have been done away with years ago. LOL

Demented to say the least.

You say that Hamas are 'freedom fighters' ... so yeah ... demented.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeyin
apnews.com...

RAFAH, Gaza Strip (AP) — Israeli strikes on the southern Gaza city of Rafah overnight killed 22 people, including 18 children, health officials said Sunday, as the United States was on track to approve billions of dollars of additional military aid to Israel, its close ally.

Israel has carried out near-daily air raids on Rafah, where more than half of Gaza’s population of 2.3 million has sought refuge from fighting elsewhere. It has also vowed to expand its ground offensive against the Hamas militant group to the city on the border with Egypt despite calls for restraint, including from the U.S

Another tragic event with many children dead for once more as Israel intensifies its effort on Rafah. We all wonder how many kids and innocent civilians have been actually killed in this war and it looks it's far too many. Israel should, in the future, he on trial for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Yeah sure, I bet.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Nope, plenty of Zionist are totally peaceful who would NEVER hurt anyone.

Just because you believe God will return you to your homeland doesn't mean you are violent.

Epstein was Jewish but he didn't practice the religion.

There's a group of people behind this using conflicts.

It's the same people who created division in Ireland and started WWII by funding both sides.

It's not the Christians, Jews, or Muslims...

I'm not sure what you call it but it was whatever Epstein's temple was worshiping.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

There is much hate and projection in this post.

Zionists kill even their own

Ever heard of Sunnis and Shias?

killed scores of Christians

Somalia, Libya, Eritrea, and Yemen?

killed horses, dogs, cats

Hamas or Israel or both?

babies in incubators

Kuwait or Gaza?

They even rape children

Comfort boys?

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by
aughter2v2
but he didn't practice the religion.
There's a group of people behind this using conflicts.
. . people who created division . . . by funding both sides.
It's not the Christians, Jews, or Muslims...
I'm not sure what you call it,
but it was whatever Epstein's temple was worshiping.

What ever epstein was worshiping . . . you mean $$
and one-world-gov.
Call it 'epstein's temple cult'.
. . from the maxwells, house of 'lords', u.s. fixed two party system,
to msm, and their court jesters'

btw zionists are not the jews of the books.,
Jews of the books are equally appalled
by the israeli government.
zionism is a construct of the 'epstein's temple cult'.

edit on 7-5-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Zi·on·ism
[ˈzīəˌnizəm]
noun
a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

Bing search.

Bold is mine.

You really need to quit making up definitions.

(post by SchrodingersRat removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Zi·on·ism
[ˈzīəˌnizəm]
noun
a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

Bing search.

Bold is mine.

You really need to quit making up definitions.
Funny you bring that up. I somewhat new what it was before the war but since it’s started I’ve looked it up a few times because of everyone crying it’s a bad thing. For the life of me I don’t understand how wanting to have a homeland is a bad thing, every other country in the world seems to have one.🤷‍♂️ Can someone enlighten me as to why Zionism is so evil?

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

It's a way to justify hating Jews without coming right out and saying that they hate Jews.

Then they'll bring up some person who is Jewish who hates Zionists, but you can find stupid people everywhere.

Just look at the quality of posts lately!!!

Look at the gays supporting Sharia!

lol

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   

It's a way to justify hating Jews without coming right out and saying that they hate Jews.

Then they'll bring up some person who is Jewish who hates Zionists, but you can find stupid people everywhere.

lol
And that’s what confused me the most about it. Other Jews were saying it too🤷‍♂️

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

The number of dead civilians in Gaza is not Hamas lies. Everyone knows this and everyone has admitted it there are several thousand dead civilians because of the bombings and continuous assaults by the IDF. If you are still not convinced then look at the US Government. They are admitting the very hungry number of civilian deaths in Gaza.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   

lol

Classical argument that has no validity. Jew-haters or even self-hating Jew, a new expression invented for the Jews who criticise their government and the killings of Palestinians.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

Take a look at the topic of the threads

Where it’s known and proven Hamas and the Palestinian Authority lies? Where it’s been known for days or weeks Isreal was going in, and Hamas does nothing to evacuate the children like the British and London for the London Blitz.

Hamas does nothing to protect citizens, does all it can to maximize civilian deaths when legitimate tactical targets are taken out.

Over the years, tens of thousands of rocket and mortar attacks out of Gaza into Israeli with nothing but the goal to kill Jews. Can you name one Hamas rocket base or military base. No. Because Hamas cowers under hospitals, and in schools and neighbourhoods.

You have no evidence this is a lie.
You have just made it up to push a narrative. Personal opinion blended with political and ideological convictions.
edit on 7-5-2024 by SpinTop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SpinTop

HAMAS’ track record puts the onus on your claims I’m afraid.

They are kidnappers of other nations’ people and abusers of their own after all.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join