It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Estimates Rebuilding Gaza Will Cost Up To 40 Billion Dollars

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

I only agreed w the poster on pictures we all see of Gaza-destruction. That's all.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Well, I know for a fact that there are palestinians who don't support hamas. What do you say about that?

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jofafot
Well, I know for a fact that there are palestinians who don't support hamas. What do you say about that?

How many?

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Do you know of a way to verify if I gave you the exact number? If no, what is the purpose of this question?

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Do you know of a way to verify if I gave you the exact number? If no, what is the purpose of this question?

Kevin, if you can't verify the number then your point is moot.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   
That's correct, "DBCowboy", so what is your point? I fail to see it. Either you don't have a point or you are beating around the bush again. Speaking of which, I still don't know if the word "bitch" is forbidden on this forum. You are using some other language to mask it so I am guessing it is infact against the rules, yes?

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   

That's correct, "DBCowboy", so what is your point? I fail to see it. Either you don't have a point or you are beating around the bush again. Speaking of which, I still don't know if the word "bitch" is forbidden on this forum. You are using some other language to mask it so I am guessing it is infact against the rules, yes?

Your posts are indicative of a little bitch trying to prove their point.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   
That's not how arguing works. Name calling like that won't help your point at all. Speaking of points, since you seem to have entirely missed mine, let me put it plain and simple:
Generalization is bad. Racism is bad. Fanaticism is bad. You don't want to be on the receiving end of any of that. So perhaps stop doing those and lets talk like a gentlemen?

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jofafot

Okay.

Hating Jews and wanting them dead is bad.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   
That's correct. I don't generalize people, I am not racist and I am not a fanatic supporter of anyone or any group. That includes the palestinians you seem to hate so much.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   

That's correct. I don't generalize people, I am not racist and I am not a fanatic supporter of anyone or any group. That includes the palestinians you seem to hate so much.

I just want the ones dead that are hamas or support hamas.

Is that too much to ask for?

(post by BernnieJGato removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

You realize we just condemned college students in America and a few posters here.

lol

(post by BernnieJGato removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   
No, that's not much to ask. But it is important to know there are innocent palestinians who have nothing to do with hamas. Killing those people, or wanting those people dead will only turn them against you and even worse they could willingly join hamas because they are going to be killed/wanted dead by people who hates them regardless of if they did anything bad or not. Doing that creates a hate loop. We shouldn't do that.

Instead we should, in my opinion take care of these people and educate them. They will be thankful for it. I speak from experience. I have two syrian families as my neighbors and they are actually nice people if one tries to understand them instead of blaming them for every bad thing that has ever happened in the world. We even give food to each other and look after each others home when we are away(for example, gone to a vacation). Now imagine if any of that would happen if I treated them like they are all isis members.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Zeyin

a reply to: Zeyin

The cost of rebuilding should be on Iran.

You are having a laugh?

Israel destroyed it and Israel will rebuild it. Of course the money can come from both Israel and the US.

Iran funded it's destruction.

Iran should pay

Should be easy for Tehran to do after all the cash 0bama gave them.

Cheers

How do you think Hamas could afford to build all those tunnels and get all those weapons?

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Were there innocent Germans during WWII?

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

What about baby Nazis?

edit on 5-5-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm starting to think pro-Palestinians don't understand how wars work. I wonder what you get for 40 billion dollars, same cespit or will it be 15 minute cities.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

What about baby Nazis?

KIll
Baby
Hitler

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join