It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Estimates Rebuilding Gaza Will Cost Up To 40 Billion Dollars

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: DBCowboy

Palestinian.

What's a palestinian?

He can't say the 'word'.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   
They’re talking 500 billion to rebuild Ukraine. I don’t perceive Gaza being any different as far as investment companies and contractors go. They blow it up with weapons, missles and bombs we “sell”(provide) them with, US comes in with contractors and makes all the money rebuilding. The most evil money laundering scheme ever and taxpayers will foot the bill for it through our generous “humanitarian aid”.

Just a hunch of who will be involved.

A coalition of investors, with support from BlackRock and JPMorgan, are aiming to put together $15 billion in aid to rebuild Ukraine. In a new group known as the Ukraine Development Fund, they are supporting investments from state bodies and capital markets; the fund will bring together a consortium of investors to finance at least $15 billion of reconstruction work in the country after two years of Russian invasion.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
Let me get this straight...

Your tax dollars were used to destroy Gaza and you want other Muslim nations to pay for the rebuilding of it?

Do you have any idea how absurd you sound while suggesting that?

Apparently you don't understand the concept of "You break it, you bought it". I say screw rebuilding Gaza just like you. BUT I suggest we send every displaced Palestinian to your city. Since you have done nothing for 8 months but advocate for the destruction of what little land Israel leaves for the Palestinians. Perhaps then you might actually develop an ounce of sympathy for the people you dehumanize here daily if you are forced to live with them.

How is this concept lost on people like you?

If you advocate for or support policies that displacing a group of people, then you have no place to complain when they end up living next-door to you.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   
We definitely need to send a few hundred thousand Palestinians you advocated for displacing to live in your city too you spineless zionists triple vaccinated stooge.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
We definitely need to send a few hundred thousand Palestinians you advocated for displacing to live in your city too you spineless zionists triple vaccinated stooge.

Not vaxed and I can't stand terrorist supporters.

Enjoy your ownership of hamas.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Here’s a much cheaper solution… don’t rebuild it..🤷‍♂️

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Not only can you not read the room, you don't even understand who you are talking to.

You keep posting and I'll keep giggling...

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: Edumakated

Oh look. Another member cheering on ethnic cleansing.

I didn't say anything about ethnic cleansing. I said flatten Gaza entirely and the Palestinians can be taken in by Egypt, Jordan or whoever. The reality though is that even those countries don't want them because they know culturally, Palestinians are fanatical nut jobs.

The Palestinians had their chance. Israel got out of Gaza in 2005. It is literally beachfront property. Instead of turning Gaza into a productive destination and creating a functioning economy and city, they turned into a rats nest of Hamas terrorist. They could have literally just created a Palestinian Dubai out of Gaza by now.

They FAFO. The only way this ends is to move the Palestinians away from the area. Make the other Arab countries take them. Ship them to Siberia for all I care at this point. Send them over to Afghanistan.

What is clear is that they cannot stay in Gaza. They are not capable of living peacefully and productively in the region. Get them far enough away so they cannot antagonize Israel. They lost the war. Time to move on.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   
No, especially if the clown show is going to import people wholesale from that clown show over there.

We cant afford it we are broke get bent go away, get off my lawn.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Must it though?

As fast as they must rebuild Aleppo?

You can pretty much pick any avaliable Google Streetview in Aleppo and it pretty much looks like that.

That's Gaza on Steetview in 6 years.
edit on 3-5-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

What is clear is that they cannot stay in Gaza. They are not capable of living peacefully and productively in the region. Get them far enough away so they cannot antagonize Israel. They lost the war. Time to move on.

Problem is, historically they’ve done the same thing in every country they’ve been allowed into. They can’t get along anywhere they go. Nature of the beast. Can’t take them anywhere.
edit on 3-5-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

You don't believe you have an actual say in the matter do you?
If Israel or whoever wants us to pay for it then, of course we're going to pay for it. And we'll take the refugees too. Whether we can afford it or not is irrelevant.

edit on 3-5-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
No, especially if the clown show is going to import people wholesale from that clown show over there.

Joe Biden is considering plans to allow some Palestinians fleeing the war in Gaza to enter the United States as refugees.

We all know what their definition of “some” is🙄. Didn’t we let like 18k Afghans in, most were not vetted properly or not at all? Does anyone still question if the democrat party wants to destroy this country from within? I’ll take that debate all day long, I have receipts.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Here’s a much cheaper solution… don’t rebuild it..🤷‍♂️

No point really all the money sent to gaza gets stolen by hamas to buy rockets. Billions and billions have been given to Gaza to build infrastructure yet they still require Israel to supply them food water and electricity for free. They havnt paid a dime to support the people. Yet expect Israelis to continue to use their money to support a group that vows to destroy them. Really doesn't make sense at all. Especially since even a dog knows not to bite the hand that feeds you.

Yet Gazans are fully dependent on Israel to supply all their basic needs but will kill Israelis on sight in gaza. If I were Israel I'd just turn off the power the water and tell the world you deal with them we are done.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

I wouldnt trust this state department to pour piss out of a boot, day I heard they were running 8 hour shifts in afganistan, every employee needs to be fired that so much as touched paperwork for that boondoggle.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Joe Biden is considering plans to allow some Palestinians fleeing the war in Gaza to enter the United States as refugees.

We all know what their definition of “some” is🙄. Didn’t we let like 18k Afghans in, most were not vetted properly or not at all? Does anyone still question if the democrat party wants to destroy this country from within? I’ll take that debate all day long, I have receipts.

That would be stupid there is a reason Egypt sealed the border built a fence and regularly destroys tunnels it finds into Egypt. The Egyptian government knows palistinians cause trouble and Hamas is a terrorist group. Israel should do just like Egypt totally seal the border let Hamas spend some of those billions building an airport and a naval dock to get in supplies. In the entire history if warfare is the country in war supposed to support the other country it doesn't happen anywhere else.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

In the entire history if warfare is the country in war supposed to support the other country it doesn't happen anywhere else.

What’s crazy is that Israel supported Gaza in many ways. They delivered tons of fish, fruits, vegetables and fuel into Gaza daily, provided them with free electric, water, some of the best cell service, emergency medical procedures in Tel Avi (Israel would pay for), millions of dollars flowed into Gaza from workers, working in Israel weekly, but yeah let’s go torture and murder 1.3k innocent people that are helping to provide for us. These people are telling you exactly who they are, listen to them. Scorpion and the frog.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   

HAMAS deserves no such consideration at this point, they must be destroyed and obliterated to protect the innocent. They rape dead bodies for fun. If you went there you would be one of their first next victims.
edit on 4-5-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

HAMAS deserves no such consideration at this point, they must be destroyed and obliterated to protect the innocent. They rape dead bodies for fun. If you went there you would be one of their first next victims.

Can’t argue with that.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 02:58 AM
link   

We know who will rebuild and for what reason$.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join