It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA ordered illegal SPYING on TRUMP and BIDEN ordered the illegal RAID on TRUMP.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Skippy ? The pole shift Skippy of Georgia guides stone fame ?

edit on 29/4/2024 by stonerwilliam because:
edit on 29/4/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Obama may have been using one of his aliases "at the time". 😊

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

First, once again, you've bungled the facts. Crossfire Hurricane was started at the end of July, 2016 by FBI director James Comey. It was investigating whether members of the Trump campaign were collaborating with members of Russian intelligence and focused on Carter Page. That was about 1 1/2 months BEFORE the FBI received copies of the Steele Dossier. In sworn testimony, Comey says he did not notify Obama of the existence of Crossfire Hurricane until sometime in November, after the election was over and the fact of that investigation could not be used to affect the outcome of the election, one way or the other.

On December 9, 2016 Obama ordered the Intelligence Community to do an assessment of Russian Interference in US elections from the election years of 2008, 2012, and 2016. It was not aimed specifically at Trump or his campaign; it was aimed at Russia. By that time, Trump had already been elected, so it obviously did not interfere with the election.

Crossfire Hurricane was eventually rolled into the Mueller Investigation AFTER Comey was fired by Trump and Trump told the Russians that he fired Comey to take pressure off himself. (That's suspected obstruction of justice and one of the precipitating reasons that Mueller was appointed Special Counsel by lifetime Republican Rod Rosenstein.)

Second, Joe Biden did not order any action with regard to the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago. He couldn't. Only a judge can approve a search warrant.

In January of 2022, Trump voluntarily returned 15 boxes of documents to the National Archives. That's because he declared them to be Presidential Records--and therefore property of the government--and not his personal property. Some of those boxes were found to contain documents marked Classified. I repeat, Donald Trump returned those boxes voluntarily from Mar-a-Lago to NARA. By doing so, he was essentially admitting that they contained Presidential Records and that they never should have been removed from the White House in the first place.

Because some of those documents appeared to be genuine classified documents, NARA wanted to authorize a security review. That's SOP when apparently classified documents have been out in the wild for a while. The security review determines whether the documents are still legitimately classified, who might have had access to them, and what damage might have been done by their being mishandled. But Trump was making bogus claims that the documents were covered by executive privilege and could not be released to the FBI. Those claims were bogus because in January of 2022 the Supreme Court ruled that only the sitting President, not a former President, has the authority to exercise executive privilege. So the FBI wrote a letter to the Office of the President asking whether the sitting President (Biden) was going to declare executive privilege against turning over the documents to the FBI. So Biden told NARA that he was NOT going to exercise executive privilege over the documents that Trump had voluntarily returned to NARA and that NARA could turn those documents over to the FBI.

Once the FBI determined that the documents marked classified were real, they went to a grand jury and got authority to start a criminal investigation. From that point on, all subsequent actions against Trump were the result of court orders and search warrants. Biden had nothing to do with any of those.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I always found it funny how Obama came out of no where , I never heard his name mentioned at all then suddenly he is president

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Because he said there are good people on both sides of an event that had tens of thousands of people that were not violent or Nazis? Butnyou read the whole thing, of course. Youre not basing yoir opinion of of memes and editorial bullet points. Thatcwould ignorant! If you're so concerned with Nazis, because you're totally not a brainless twit, then you'd probably point your finger at ACTUAL LITTERAL Nazi sympathizers in Congress and teaching in our classrooms. As it stands, I wouldn't trust that you're remotely informed, impartial, or trustworthy to any intellectual extent. But I bet you get that a lot lol.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: WeMustCare

I never ever heard of Obama then bam he is president

I bet they heard of him in the massage parlors.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I always found it funny how Obama came out of no where , I never heard his name mentioned at all then suddenly he is president

He was a plant with a made up history to start this country on a downward spiral that Hillary was supposed to continue until Trump pissed on their party.

You never know what the con artist Democrats are capable of.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

uhhhh what? 😀

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: rigel4

I had a chuckle when, as noted in the provided article, Clapper spoke of Trump saying

yes, as we've come to know the President, he is not a stalwart for a consistency or coherence.

It shouldn't take an ''intelligence'' agency to note his inconsistency and incoherence.

No widespread evidence of "incoherence", but massive GOOD inconsistency during the 2008 thru 2010 time-frame when Donald Trump wisely shifted from LIBERAL to CONSERVATIVE.

See? Right there you have demonstrated you basic misconception of Trump. He was NEVER a liberal just as now he is NOT a conservative. He is a schmoozer, a grifter, a salesman and chameleon. He puts on whatever coat he thinks will get him the most money, the most power, all of it filling the insatiable hole in his gut left there by his psycho father. He found tolerance in liberal NY celebrity circles because he was flamboyant and an over the top caricature.

He SAID he believed some liberal policies because that was the crowd he wanted to be accepted by. Now, he SAYS he believes in conservative policies because this is now, where he is finding a huge swath of gullible people .You have bought his act. It was an act when he was liberal it is an act now. You have bought it.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I had heard of him in the early 2000s. I recall when he was elected as Harvard Law Review President. I had heard about him when he was running for state senate in IL and ran against congressman Bobby Rush but lost. I also remember his senate seat race which was very controversial here in Chicago.

He kind of broke on to the national scene when he gave a speech at the Democrat convention in 2004 IIRC.

What I did find odd is that he is supposed to be some law scholar but has practically no published legal writing. Completely unheard of for someone to be Pres of Law Review and have no published opinions or writings.

I recall a professor saying they worked hard to basically scrub his academic background.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I had a chuckle when, as noted in the provided article, Clapper spoke of Trump .

Clapper should be in prison.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

He is a schmoozer, a grifter, a salesman and chameleon

Why do all the TDS patients call Trump a "grifter" ?

It's like they get their talking points from the 1930's.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

He is a schmoozer, a grifter, a salesman and chameleon

Why do all the TDS patients call Trump a "grifter" ?

It's like they get their talking points from the 1930's.

The low info Dem supporters don’t know any better.

If they did, they wouldn’t support the con artist Democrats.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Schlockmeister, conman, huckster used car salesman, take your choice of decades, a fraud is a fraud is a fraud.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Schlockmeister, conman, huckster used car salesman, take your choice of decades, a fraud is a fraud is a fraud.

Meh. Just a bunch of words.

Can you give me an example of when he grifted someone?

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Here in Minnesota, one of our local representatives broke into her step mother’s house, stole some stuff, and got caught in the act. www.usatoday.com...

What astounds me, is that this is a truly criminal act. You break into someone’s house, relative or not, at 3:00 am, and you are a criminal. You have zero business representing anyone. YET, here in my lovely state of communist run retards, this cow gets to not only retain her seat, but got to vote on legislation TODAY. The Democrats are all telling people that it would be denying her constituents their right to be represented, rather than make this cow resign in disgrace. Have you ever seen such a corrupt party of traitors? What astounds me is that every last democrat I have ever met, have the ability to rationalize the bad things they do. They equivocate everything. If so and so does it, then they can do it without suffering any consequences and yet if this were a republican representative who commited such an act, not only would they be prosecuted, but resign in disgrace.

So for all these democrat sycophants, your party is a vile Chinese owned construct enriching itself at your expense. So when you call Trump Hitler, you should understand that Hitler Loved his country. Democrats do not.

a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

originally posted by: Albone

You seem to have issues. Spewing your issues on the internet may work some places, but I would prefer you speak to the opening post. What about O and Joe turning the govt. into their personal attack dogs? Is that ok?

You make claims about President Trump that seem more logically to describe O and Joe. You offer nothing but opinion and popycock conjecture to your "What abouts". (Sorry, about the "Popycock" I just wanted to use the word.

You sir need to open your mind a bit.

Good try

You need to open your eyes a bit ... currently they seem wide shut .
But thats Trumpers for you ... only seeing what they want to see.

I'm not a fan of trump but people like you are so fixated on the guy.

Why?

TDS maybe?

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 12:29 AM
link   

But hey your all so clever on here.. what do i know... i was right about Putin , i am right about Netanyahu and I'm right about Trump.

Of course you are.

Because your opinion is the only one that can be correct, right?

Perhaps your meds dosage needs to changed though.

Just saying...

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Nice word salad - bravo!

But what does any of it have to do with the OP?

Asking for a friend..

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

If you are incapable of noticing his history then no list I or anyone else could make for you will help you out because all it would amount to to you would be ''just a bunch of words''.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join