It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza Terrorists Attack US Humanitarian Pier During Construction

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
a reply to: FlyersFan
Israel killed 6 aid workers 2 weeks ago where is your outrage there? That was like a thousand times worse than this.

Besides a "humanitarian pier" wouldn't be necessary if the people you are supporting weren't creating one of the biggest humanitarian crisis of our lifetime.

I still don't see how you haven't developed an ounce of humanity towards the people your tax dollars are slaughtering. I just hope someone doesn't dehumaniz someone you care about the way you do it to Palestinians. Even though I think it would give you some clarity to the outright bigotry you constantly expouse here almost daily.

Humanitarian pier?
Give me a f***ing break!
More like genocidal dock.

Did we all forget that Israel most likely wouldn't be bombing Gaza at the moment if Hamas didn't shoot a bunch of mortars, missles, drones, etc at Israel?

It is not like Israel just woke up one day and thought hey let's bomb the hell out of Gaza.

I feel as though Israel understands how wars should be fought to win. This seems to be a lesson that the US could relearn.

Of course, Israel would cut off as much aid to Gaza as possible, because they know some of that aid will support Hamas members.

So basically Israel is guilty of fighting to win. I don't see anything wrong with that.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

The only reason is a humanitarian crisis in Gaza is because the hamas inhuman barbarians take all the aid send to the region to feed themselves and their militants.

They do not give a crap about the people in the region, still the Palestinians support hamas and defend them.

Including the ones In the US especially Michigan.

Today, Administrator Samantha Power announced that the United States, through USAID, will provide an additional $53 million in urgently needed humanitarian assistance for the people of Gaza and the West Bank affected by the ongoing conflict. This brings the total amount of funding announced by the U.S. government since October 7 to more than $180 million.

That is Tax payer money for you, stop finding excuses for darn terrorist.

www.usaid.gov... #:

United Nations (U.N.) Agencies: From 2014 to 2020, U.N. agencies spent nearly $4.5 billion in Gaza, with over 80% of that funding channeled through the U.N. agency for Palestinian refugees (UNRWA). UNRWA operates schools, provides health services, and offers food aid to the population, including the approximately 280,000 children attending its schools1.

With all that money people in gaza should be living in luxury, but the money goes to feed terrorist hamas.
edit on 25-4-2024 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Moron terrorists.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

So what happens if/when American military/construction personnel are killed by Hamas?

Does that mean Biden will be be forced to say "DON'T" again?

BACK OFF DUDE!

We don't use the (D) word lightly 'round these parts!

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Israel killed 6 aid workers 2 weeks ago where is your outrage there? That was like a thousand times worse than this.

Besides a "humanitarian pier" wouldn't be necessary if the people you are supporting weren't creating one of the biggest humanitarian crisis of our lifetime.

I still don't see how you haven't developed an ounce of humanity towards the people your tax dollars are slaughtering. I just hope someone doesn't dehumaniz someone you care about the way you do it to Palestinians. Even though I think it would give you some clarity to the outright bigotry you constantly expouse here almost daily.

Humanitarian pier?
Give me a f***ing break!
More like genocidal dock.

When are you going to give a flying # about the hostages and women raped by your palestinians?

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

So what happens if/when American military/construction personnel are killed by Hamas?

Does that mean Biden will be be forced to say "DON'T" again?

BACK OFF DUDE!

We don't use the (D) word lightly 'round these parts!

Let's hope we never have to use it.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I'm really surprised Hamas would interfere with the dock as it just means tons more supplies for them to feed their 'army' with.

The big mistake Israel is making on the world stage is fighting a war to win, and win quickly. The western world seems to prefere long, drwan out wars that cost trillions of $$$$ and the greeatest loss of life possible.

If you need a current example just check out the logistics in Ukraine.

Radical Islamists believe it is their God given duty to torture and kill anyone that isn't of the Muslim faith; they're fighting this battle all across the middle east. Isreal could stop fighting back today and it wouldn't slow radical Islamist down one bit; they would continue to behead, torture, rape (men AND women) and demand all girls be sexulally mutilated, then never go out in public covered in a sack with a man to guide (control) them. That sounds like a fate far worse than death to me.

People who think Israel fighting Hamas is wrong haven't been paying attention to the spread of radical Islam across the globe, but they will one day....when it's too late.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Well, that humanitarian pier was attacked by terrorists from Gaza yesterday.

Says you.

Hamas always announces claims.
There has been no such claim,
except from the tela viv
link you posted,
btw
Entry to the OPTs , including by sea to Gaza,
isFully controlled by the Israeli authorities
or are you saying israel LET another attack happen ?
nice try *not*
We All know who is controls even the Humanitarian Aid.
Israel murdered ten aid workers from the last flotilla, then the
seven world central kitchen workers . . .
Lets see what happens when Mandela's Flotilla Arrives ?
twitter.com...

Just what the zionists would do . .
False-Flag on the Americans and blame the people of Gaza.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ToneD

Hamas is just one of a bunch of militant groups active in Gaza

PFLP Popular Front Liberation Palestine

DFLP Democratic Front Liberation Palestine

Palestine Islamic Jihad

As well as local clans and criminal groups each with own agenda over which Hamas does not exercise control

Over which have IRAN which funds many different groups and factions - all with an anti Israel anti American orientation

edit on 26-4-2024 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

For a moment I thought Hamas killed 30k unarmed Israeli civilians.

Then this clown creates a thread about a pier.

He's likely going to petition his congress representative to erect a tomb for the unknown pier.

What an asset!

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD

Well, that humanitarian pier was attacked by terrorists from Gaza yesterday.

Says you.

Hamas always announces claims.
There has been no such claim,
except from the tela viv
link you posted,
btw
Entry to the OPTs , including by sea to Gaza,
isFully controlled by the Israeli authorities
or are you saying israel LET another attack happen ?
nice try *not*
We All know who is controls even the Humanitarian Aid.
Israel murdered ten aid workers from the last flotilla, then the
seven world central kitchen workers . . .
Lets see what happens when Mandela's Flotilla Arrives ?
twitter.com...

Then it must have been those Hamas loving Palestinians...former Jordanian refugees who where also known lovingly as Philistines. Doesn't really matter...
There is a reason that the countries surrounding "Palestine" won't let them in for succor.
Time to make a fancy strip glass factory using tactical nukes...it's beyond time.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Well, Biden's plans are always top notch, well thought out and brilliant aren't they

I say forget it. Most people in the US don't want it anyway, and the Muslims are too dumb to accept a lifeline.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD
Says you.

No. Says the people who are there and who know what is going on.

No. Just what Hamas and the 'palestinians' would do. See Americans and Israelis and try to kill them and destroy what they are doing, even though what they are doing is going to help the so called 'palestinians'.

Your Hamas heroes are morons.
Typical Middle Eastern mentality.
And you call these idiots 'freedom fighters' ....
I can't decide if that's comical or sad

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
For a moment I thought Hamas killed 30k unarmed Israeli civilians.

Since no one in Gaza/Israel has killed 30K unarmed civilians of any kind,
there certainly won't be a thread about that started by me.
The "clowns" (your word) who think that there has been should educate
themselves. Pretty damn dumb.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 04:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Consvoli

Remember a few weeks ago Biden, in an attempt to pander to the Michigan Arab voters, said he was going to have a humanitarian pier built in Gaza so that humanitarian aid shipments could go in to the people who lived there? It would be built by the U.S. Military and protected by the U.S. Military. Basically US Military boots on the ground in a very active war zone.

Well, that humanitarian pier was attacked by terrorists from Gaza yesterday. Gee ... who would have thought it? Pretty much everyone.

Talking about biting the hand that feeds. Palestinian terrorists on Wednesday attacked the U.S. pier being constructed off the coast of Gaza, the Israeli TV channel i24NEWS reported.

Gaza “terrorists launched mortars at the maritime construction site, damaging several pieces of engineering equipment,” the TV channel revealed. ” In addition, one person was slightly injured while running to a protected area.”

The U.S. military is involved in the construction of the floating dock. It is unclear if American servicemen or civilian contractors were present at the site during the terrorist attack.

Last month, President Joe Biden announced the decision to construct a floating pier for large-scale aid delivery to Gaza and supply aid through trucks and airdrops. “I’m directing the US military to lead an emergency mission to establish a temporary pier in the Mediterranean on the Gaza coast that can receive large ships carrying food, water, medicine and temporary shelters,” President Biden declared on March 7.

Did the IDF attack more convoys or the humanitarian pier?
They have been attacking everyone lately regardless of nationality and intentions. Killing many on the way.

Did Hamas ever return all the American hostages from Oct 7?

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

originally posted by: Consvoli

Remember a few weeks ago Biden, in an attempt to pander to the Michigan Arab voters, said he was going to have a humanitarian pier built in Gaza so that humanitarian aid shipments could go in to the people who lived there? It would be built by the U.S. Military and protected by the U.S. Military. Basically US Military boots on the ground in a very active war zone.

Well, that humanitarian pier was attacked by terrorists from Gaza yesterday. Gee ... who would have thought it? Pretty much everyone.

Talking about biting the hand that feeds. Palestinian terrorists on Wednesday attacked the U.S. pier being constructed off the coast of Gaza, the Israeli TV channel i24NEWS reported.

Gaza “terrorists launched mortars at the maritime construction site, damaging several pieces of engineering equipment,” the TV channel revealed. ” In addition, one person was slightly injured while running to a protected area.”

The U.S. military is involved in the construction of the floating dock. It is unclear if American servicemen or civilian contractors were present at the site during the terrorist attack.

Last month, President Joe Biden announced the decision to construct a floating pier for large-scale aid delivery to Gaza and supply aid through trucks and airdrops. “I’m directing the US military to lead an emergency mission to establish a temporary pier in the Mediterranean on the Gaza coast that can receive large ships carrying food, water, medicine and temporary shelters,” President Biden declared on March 7.

Did the IDF attack more convoys or the humanitarian pier?
They have been attacking everyone lately regardless of nationality and intentions. Killing many on the way.

Did Hamas ever return all the American hostages from Oct 7?

They raped, abused and tortured them to death.
Hamas can no longer can show proof of life.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join