It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunak spinning the sickness figures

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I was waiting to see what the doublespeak would be when the UK sickness rates were getting out of hand, it most likely would be change the way that they are calculated like the Rising death figures. The only reason for the rising sickness figures since the rollout has been totaly ignored. They have money for wars so now they have to save money in other areas, The thing with welfare payments are that they lubricate the economy, so any withdrawl of money, would exacerbate the already problem of not enough cash circulating. The benifit people will now have a "claims coach" but it is a perfect example of how to deal with a problem that you created, and now have to lie your way out of it.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
I was waiting to see what the doublespeak would be when the UK sickness rates were getting out of hand, it most likely would be change the way that they are calculated like the Rising death figures. The only reason for the rising sickness figures since the rollout has been totaly ignored. They have money for wars so now they have to save money in other areas, The thing with welfare payments are that they lubricate the economy, so any withdrawl of money, would exacerbate the already problem of not enough cash circulating. The benifit people will now have a "claims coach" but it is a perfect example of how to deal with a problem that you created, and now have to lie your way out of it.

Prayers for us all who are suffering this tyranny. Prayers now for anonentity to be able to freely speak on such matters in his country. Good men doing nothing make it easy for evil to do much.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity
There is nothing good about Sunak.

Totally agree about reduction in health and wellbeing, increase in illnesses being blamed on the sick.

And a government, led by a bad man, seeking to impose punitive measures on the sick and on the poor, whilst wasting tax payers money on swanning around, telling other people how to live or when to die.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It's definitely bad and brings a lot of rage to hear these evil clones in leadership positions perjure themselves in front of the world about a tragedy they helped happen which is a holocaust in itself.

In my city not far from Seattle the police are suing the former idiot mayor who is also a card carrying leftist lackey and he jumped on the "I'm making the experimental jabs mandatory" train.

So obviously illegal and the supreme court affirmed that later. The UK is different I suppose but filled with the same types of warped morals in leadership. Kooky laws and such just for political feelz and points from their like minded buddies.

Nuremberg trials need to be repeated.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: covent

Dr Vernon Coleman , in his latest video thinks the rational is to make everyone so miserable that they will be lining up for MAIDS. Not withstanding the obvious physical damage of these gene based medical procedures. The mental health stats must be going wild by now. Which as Sunak alludes to.Is a big part of the rising numbers of disability claims. Like who wouldn't be depresed living on the government handout in such a climate of poor weather fear and corruption. With every petty rule used against anyone who decides to just get organised and try to mitigate things by becoming more independent of the system. A rigged system, isn't a fair game, but they will never give a sucker an even break.
Personally speaking the Governments and everything else being not fit for purpose, and everything getting run down, During the upcoming games with Russia and China, might be all prearranged so under a communist system the fourth Reich or industrial revolution will be easier to install.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   
That little runt Roland Rat with his perma grin needs strung up on Tower Bridge.Billions wasted on test and trace,billions spent importing and keeping the dingy marines in luxury.
This is his "let them eat cake" moment.
Roll on the revolution.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I refuse to listen to that man for 2 minutes, let alone 39!
However, I totally agree when I heard about this tightening up of benefit claims based on people's mental health, that this was all about 'smoke and mirrors' of vaccine damaged people.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Reading from a script and blaming a lot of people who were/are too ill to work since before Covid came along.

Trying to get people who are in wheelchairs out to work or even to work from home and be monitored is bad business for Sunak and those people with MH issues!
edit on 25-4-2024 by xWorldxGonexMadx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I used to house share with a guy who was on the sick with full PIP (a very well paid, sicknote). He couldn't make £500+ last him a week. No donation towards the upkeep of the house, He messed his head up on drink and drugs and continued 'frying' it.

I caught him nicking the money out of my jeans pockets in the wash pile. His brother threw him out because he knew he'd been raiding his wallet on the off weeks when he didnt get a payment from the social.

After he found a flat in the local hostel for 'like minded people'. He started working for his other brother cleaning carpets. Do you think he's attempted to pay back any of the money he's stolen? He's now the proud owner of a lovely set of synthesizers.

I hope Sunak nails people like him into jobs and demands the money back thats been spent on enriching the drug dealers lives.

Check this video..... Im sure the guy in the background would qualify for a life time of handouts, rightly or wrongly, he's working.......

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I dunno why he even gives speeches or makes appearances anymore tbh.

Everyone hates him from every conceivable interest group you could name with the possible exception of bankers in the city. Even his own party despise him. Understandable since by all metrics he is leading them to their worst electoral defeat in decades.

He should just shut up, keep his head down and sign whatever the cabinet secretary tells him to sign until his landslide defeat. Then he can # off back to California and be an investment banker (read: worthless parasite) again like we all know he wants to do.

Or better yet resign and impose himself into exile. I hear Gaza is nice this time of year.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: McUrnsalso
As much as I hate spongers you're a mite wrong. Full PIPs payment is only just under £200 a week not £500. The problem is this is a catch all regulation and there are very vulnerable/sick people that are going to be forced into situations that will make them worse.
The majority of people think getting these sick benefits is easy therefore thinking it's easy for druggies, idlers etc. to scam the system. Take it from me it is not easy. They like to advertise on TV that there is so many unclaimed benefits then they make it very difficult to claim anything.
I know because I had 2 relatives who worked for the DWP and 1 of them had to resign because it was affecting her mental health because she would regularly see disabled people who would 100% get a benefit but because they made a mistake on a form get refused for any help.
I could tell you numerous true stories about the system but believe me the "scroungers" are a very small minority but they are the ones that are always highlighted.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

the 500+ was one of his bi-weekly payments....

...i did forget to mention that I do understand that many people need it as they will never be able to work..#

..but this guy takes the piss so bad...

...It would take more than a couple of people paying tax to cover his payments...... This is the point I was trying to make. Ive not long been awake, lol

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Tell you one thing.

"Sunak" sure as s@it is not "fit for work".

Considering the position he holds, and the mess he has helped create and perpetuate, aka the current Tory administration.

The benifit people will now have a "claims coach"

As to the above, you're probably not far off the mark.

But maybe not for the reasons some people may think.

Certainly not for the ones Sunak will attempt to claim.

The man is simply playing to an audience by my guess.

www.itv.com...
www.independent.co.uk...
edit on 25-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

In my city not far from Seattle the police are suing the former idiot mayor who is also a card carrying leftist lackey and he jumped on the "I'm making the experimental jabs mandatory" train.

Don't you just love what Seattle and Portland have done to themselves?

It is interesting the people there keep voting all that back into office, and then protesting the police followed by complaining the police do not come because there are homeless living on their front lawns. It's like an endless circle of stupidity.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Ah yes, those evil "leftists" are responsible for the extreme anti-poor pro-oligarch policies of the Conservative Party. Makes a lot of sense.

Derp.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
What's that got to do with the British PM????
Addressing NoCorruptionAllowed too.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

MSM deliberately portrays benefit recipients in a negative way to support the constant push towards scaling back the benefit system.
The Tories are determined to take this country back a Victorianesque society along with all the social inequalities and injustices that went with it.....and they are succeeding bit by tiny bit.

You can guarantee that if they are elected later this year in the General Election they will introduce another round of Austerity cuts, they have been floating the idea recently.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

They already managed that. Wealth inequality is worse now than it was during the Victorian Age. They are determined to widen the gap further.

Victorian England famously being what motivated best-selling author and noted political troublemaker Karl Marx to pen his work that can be best summed up with the phrase "sod the rich". Really telling how bad things are now

The gap between the “rich” and the majority is vast and widening daily. But what’s really nuts is the sheer numbers of people who are totally impoverished and need to use foodbanks to survive even with working a full time job. Many in what were formerly considered as decent jobs. Like NHS staff.

Wages are suppressed, jobs cut and prices constantly raised for "inflation" which just translates to bigger and bigger payouts to useless shareholders quarter after quarter. All with the consent and support of the Tory government.

Then, when the time comes to speak about such issues, the Tories berate the poor (which accounts for pretty much everyone now) for being "lazy", the sick for being sick and the disabled for being disabled. Even though it was them and their policies who created such hostile economic conditions and systematically destroyed the country.

Personally i'd confiscate their property and wealth and drop them off in lets say S#horpe*. Ask them to apply for a council house, sign on and find a job. No one to come bail them out. They have to manage by themselves with the pittance of support the locals get. See how long they last.

*Nothing at all against S#horpe I grew up near there but no one can deny it's not doing well.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Deal with the real problems Sunak!

edit on 25-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Can't disagree with any of that mate.

S#horpe is ok....but the funniest thing about it is how ATS auto-censors its name!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join