It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Should former President BIDEN Be Charged With First - Espionage Act Violations -or- Treason.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Monday, March 11, 2024

Special Counsel Robert Hur's report last month confirms that Senator and Vice President JOSEPH R. BIDEN committed the crime of violating the ESPIONAGE ACT. A Congressman who will play a major role in the upcoming Trump Administration 2.0, confirms that arrests/trials awaits Joe Biden.

From Rep. Byron Donalds(R-FL): twitter.com...

Biden took classified docs from secured facilities as a senator & VP.

Both violate the Espionage Act.

Yet DOJ unprecedentedly absolves him for poor memory/old age, while weaponizing justice to attack Republicans who they know WILL blunt their agenda.

This is fascism in America.
🚨

---------

If the U.S. Supreme Court rules this Summer that former U.S. Presidents CAN be arrested/tried for alleged crimes committed while in office, former President Biden can be arrested/tried as a TRAITOR to Americans....for TREASON, because...

In Early 2021, shortly after being sworn in as President, Joe Biden began taking steps that told the world, "America's borders are now open to all!".

Stop Wall Construction & Rescind Trump Policies (April 2021): www.politico.com...

Result A - Eight Million Unvetted Non-Citizens Had Entered the USA (Dec 2023): www.cbsnews.com...

Result B - Many Deaths of U.S. Citizens - Small Sample from 2023: www.breitbart.com...

And, everyone is now aware of Georgia Nursing Student Laken Riley, who was murdered by one of the violent men President Joe Biden invited through his open US-Mex border.

President Biden has intentionally betrayed his Oath of Office, and displays no remorse for any of the deaths. In fact, he apologized to Laken Riley's murderer, Jose Antonio Ibarra, for embarrassing him during the State of the Union speech last week...

President Biden expressed regret on Saturday over having used the word “illegal” during his State of the Union address, when referring to the Venezuelan migrant who allegedly killed Georgia nursing student Laken Riley.
Source: www.nationalreview.com...

---------

In Your Opinion: Assuming the Supreme Court rules that former Presidents can be arrested/tried for acts they committed while they were President, WHICH OF THE ABOVE TWO CRIMES SHOULD JOE BIDEN BE ARRESTED FOR FIRST next year (2025)🚨???

-WeMustCare

edit on 1132024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I’d charge both him and his idiotic son . Unfortunately you’re not well versed on the uni-party subject. You’ve been told for years but maybe you’ll figure it out soon

No offense care . You are one of my heroes, keep fighting the good fight brother .thanks for all you do . If everyone in the country was 1/4 of the American you are then we’d have an awesome country !
edit on 11-3-2024 by NoCommies because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Why not everything?

But what I think is really going to happen is they are just gonna let him right off the hook and pretend nothing ever happened. He's gonna leave his presidency and gradually slip off into the shadows where news no longer puts his name up in headlines.

OR I could be totally wrong. It's all just speculation. He's been such a loyal puppet for them though, he's a liability as well. Theyre going to want to make it seem like the crimes he committed aren't that bad. Of course Im just making an educated guess based on the way they've handled these things in the past. Will he actually be held accountable? Is my question.
edit on 11-3-2024 by Jazzule380 because: Added space under "reply to post" to be more visually appealing to read.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Terrorism. In furtherance of a political goal, he threatened and coerced the entire population of the USA to surrender their liberty for the sake of pharmaceutical industry profits and to fill a fictional narrative that was being forced across every government agency in America. Never forget the scamdemic and the open threats to take away everyone's ability to earn a living. Terrorism, pure and simple.

Lives were lost by idiots attempting to enforce the mandates, and frankly that is their stupid fault for believing they can play along as a baby dictator. Lives were lost through deprivation of services in an effort to illegally prop up the farce that there ever was a pandemic to begin with.

Most definitly, Terrorism against the American people.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Using "DEI" in a scholarly fashion, he should be charged with both equally and on an even level of intellectualism 🥳️

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   
What an EVIL OLD GOON. President Biden took what people are saying about American deaths caused by his illegals, and comes up with this LIE..

Joe Biden HAD THE NERVE to stand at the podium, and say Donald Trump is the cause of Covid19-related mental problems, because he did not take care of the people he swore to serve.

Dementia Patient as President: dailycaller.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I'd like to see the groundwork solidified first that will actually facilitate and render a prosecution.

Until the agencies and institutions are gutted, all of this is just a wishlist.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCommies

I’d charge both him and his idiotic son . Unfortunately you’re not well versed on the uni-party subject. You’ve been told for years but maybe you’ll figure it out soon

No offense care . You are one of my heroes, keep fighting the good fight brother .thanks for all you do . If everyone in the country was 1/4 of the American you are then we’d have an awesome country !

Thanks for the compliment. I'm very practical/logical. i.e. These six men should have been killed by Netanyahu, as he vowed to do on October 9, 2023: www.jns.org... Instead, he choose the most bloody, drawn-out route. Something I would NEVER do.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I'll take Life in Prison for Treason for 1000 Alex .

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Jazzule380

We will learn more about the Espionage crimes committed by Senator and VP Biden on Tuesday March 12th, when Special Counsel HUR testifies to Congress in Open Session.

Source: www.axios.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

OK...you choose "Option C"...indicting former President Biden on TERRORISM charges, due to things he and his administration did, surrounding the Covid-19 hysteria/crackdowns/mandates. That would be the most difficult to get a conviction for, wouldn't it...since the entire mess started when Donald Trump was President?

What would be the Mother of All Bombshells is if it were proven (as Intel Insiders have hinted) that Democrats conspired in Jan/Feb to make Covid-19 spread as fast as possible inside the USA.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Yup, Covid-19 was Nancy's Nuclear Option for Mr. Trump ....

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike72

I believe that’s exactly what it was.

I hope to god it comes out because that would be the end of the Democratic Party and all of the America hating traitors.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   
(D) All of the above

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   
trump was not the one making open threats to America for refusing to bloat the pharamceutical industry. How can it be a hard conviction? Biden made those terroristic threats when he got into office.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I hope to god it comes out because that would be the end of the Democratic Party and all of the America hating traitors.

You say that, but we already had to fight a civil war against them once, they lost but are currently running the USA...

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: worldstarcountry

OK...you choose "Option C"...indicting former President Biden on TERRORISM charges, due to things he and his administration did, surrounding the Covid-19 hysteria/crackdowns/mandates. That would be the most difficult to get a conviction for, wouldn't it...since the entire mess started when Donald Trump was President?

What would be the Mother of All Bombshells is if it were proven (as Intel Insiders have hinted) that Democrats conspired in Jan/Feb to make Covid-19 spread as fast as possible inside the USA.

Think of the chaos if proven.

I do believe this to be what happened, though.

I think it goes much deeper even. Hear me out...

In the beginning of his presidency, Schumer warned him not to come after the swamp...intelligence groups have "Six ways from Sunday" to get back at him.

m.youtube.com...

Soon after, Fauci says Trump will "no doubt" face an outbreak.

www.usatoday.com...

Ya'll know the rest.

PS: If I really wanted to fall down the rabbit hole? I would wonder what was done with the money we gave a bio in Wuhan uner Obama starting in 2015.

And weirdly ending just before the outbreak started.

www.snopes.com...

edit on 11-3-2024 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

You say that, but we already had to fight a civil war against them once, they lost but are currently running the USA...

If it was exposed that they were really behind it, who would actually defend them?
I mean you might have some pockets of completely retarded holdouts, but for the most part, I would like to think most of their supporters would be done with them at that point.

The Dems are pretty much a repulsive bunch already without having maybe the biggest crime against humanity hanging over their heads, I think even the staunchest of their supporters would be disgusted if it came out.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   

If it was exposed that they were really behind it, who would actually defend them?
I mean you might have some pockets of completely retarded holdouts, but for the most part, I would like to think most of their supporters would be done with them at that point.

The Dems are pretty much a repulsive bunch already without having maybe the biggest crime against humanity hanging over their heads, I think even the staunchest of their supporters would be disgusted if it came out.

I mean, you have a valid point if America was filled with critical thinkers.

But look around...

You have people begging to be enslaved.

They are actually fighting for it.

I don't think it would just be pockets of holdouts...

But to be honest, I am somewhat pessimistic about the topic of American citizens right now.

I don't think that half of them could survive a week without the government at this point.

~shrug~

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I mean, you have a valid point if America was filled with critical thinkers.

But look around...

You have people begging to be enslaved.

They are actually fighting for it.

I don't think it would just be pockets of holdouts...

But to be honest, I am somewhat pessimistic about the topic of American citizens right now.

I don't think that half of them could survive a week without the government at this point.

~shrug~

I get it and you are probably right.

I must be having a weak moment and I am giving them too much credit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join