It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Committee Set Up By Nancy Pelosi to Investigate 1.6.21 are Being Exposed as Unethical Liars.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Saturday, January 27, 2024

Congressman Bennie Thompson (D-Ms) is the Unethical, Deceitful, Lying, former head of the Select Committee set up by Nancy Pelosi in July 2021, to investigate the melee at our U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021.

Now that America has replaced Democrats with Republicans as leader of the U.S. House of Representatives, investigations have begun into the many conflicts and incongruities within findings of that Jan 6th Select Committee.

Congressman BARRY LOUDERMILK(R-Ga) is Chairman of the House Oversight Committee. He is in charge of finding out "exactly what happened" on 1/6/2021.

One thing Mr. Loudermilk has discovered is that hundreds of files (thousands of pages) had been deleted by the Select committee, even though they were asked to KEEP EVERYTHING after disbanding on 12/31/2022. (GOP assumed House majority on 1/1/2023) Many files were found and undeleted by experts hired by Loudermilk...but they are PASSWORD PROTECTED.

Here is what (former)Select Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson is telling Chairman Loudermilk about these files...

Federal agencies are withholding some Jan. 6 witness transcripts from House Republican investigators due to “national security” concerns, the Democrat who led the now-disbanded committee has revealed.

Former Jan. 6 Select Committee Chair Bennie Thompson denied in a recent letter to House Oversight Administration subcommittee Chair Barry Loudermilk that Democrats destroyed any files from the investigation into the pro-Trump attack on the Capitol.

Mr. Thompson, Mississippi Democrat, said the select committee offered up as many records as possible, but that government agencies expressed “national security” concerns about a “small number of transcripts.” He urged Mr. Loudermilk and his panel to go back to those agencies to seek the missing transcripts.

The Jan. 6 committee is under scrutiny by GOP lawmakers on the oversight panel investigating more than 100 encrypted files from the 2021 probe that they say were deleted before Republicans took over the chamber.

In a letter last week to Mr. Thompson, Mr. Loudermilk said his computer forensic team was able to recover 117 deleted digital records from hard drives archived by the Jan. 6 committee.

Mr. Loudermilk said most of the recovered files are password-protected, which prevents his committee from determining what they contain, prompting him to request the passwords from Mr. Thompson.

Mr. Thompson called the allegations “false.” He said Mr. Loudermilk‘s accusations were a “futile effort to amplify conspiracy theories and attack the credibility of the select committee and outside prosecutors.”
Continued at: www.washingtontimes.com...

Files "Not Archived" / Files "Shielded" / Files "Deleted"....A mysterious witness whose testimony the Committee intentionally deleted.

Another reason some current/former officials are so afraid of Donald Trump becoming President again, is because he will have all the tools and resources at his disposal for getting to everything Democrat leaders (and some Republican leaders) want kept hidden. Not just "secrets" surrounding the Jan 6th set of events, but the Presidential Election that put Joe Biden in office, as well.

-WeMustCare

edit on 2712024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Yeah right, Loudermilk will find a way to turn it all around and some how make it the democrats fault… personally I prefer my milk silent, but whatever.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Yeah right, Loudermilk will find a way to turn it all around and some how make it the democrats fault… personally I prefer my milk silent, but whatever.

Duh , The Dems were the ones who Deleted those Files , it IS their Fault . Question is , what are they Trying to Hide ?

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 01:45 AM
link   
President Biden: Two campaign stops in 2024. Two times embarrassing the United States.

81 Million Legitimate Votes My Azz: redstate.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Commitees and investigations don't mean squate anymore, except the expenditure of millions of dollars. I won't believe in justice again until I start seeing some.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 04:43 AM
link   

edit on 1/28/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I voted for Biden, and will again, IF Republicans run Trump. Run Haley, and she's got my vote. I don't like Biden.

I DO LIKE DEMOCRACY and don't need TRUMP AS MY DICTATOR.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

sorry sport. your vote will be for more of the same.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
I voted for Biden, and will again, IF Republicans run Trump. Run Haley, and she's got my vote. I don't like Biden.

You like democracy so you vote for a party that would like illegals to be able to vote, a party that doesnt believe in borders anymore likely for the same reason. A party that is anti law thus anti democracy, prime example their defund the police policies and policies to abbolish id requirements when voting. A party that weaponised government agencies and court system in unprecedented ways. A party that is actively going after journalists, (democrat) whistleblowers and political opponents including Trump. Actual proven witch hunts, but still the propaganda sticks apparantly.

You made a #ing joke out of democracy by voting for Biden.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   

In the 4 years Trump was President, which of his policies made you consider him a dictator ?

I can make a whole list of Joe's, can you name one from Trump ?

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ElitePlebeian2

When you have people voting for a Democracy in a country that is a Republic you can see there is no logic in their choice.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I voted for Biden, and will again

I voted for Trump after Biden told me I had to be black to vote for him. I picked the least racist of the two.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

So democrats are more responsible with classified material than republicans? I don't remember seeing that in the Constitution. Perhaps it's there and I just didn't see it.

If Bernie Thompson won't give the passwords, they can be hacked. They should be hacked. And the results should be spread among the people since the government works for us.

Seriously, is there any logical reason why the current house members cannot see what other house members saw? I mean, I have a pretty good idea what's there, that cannot be seen until Pelosi dies, but what about the others she worked with? Do we have to wait for all of them to die also?

It's time to blow this up. Everything out in the open and things will sort themselves out.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Democracy?

As in, for instance, letting voters decide to let people pour through the border illegally?

Like letting voters decide to send taxpayer money to Ukraine while we have charities for disabled veterans?

I must have missed where the American people voted to ban gas appliances.

I also missed the vote to scrap the Second Amendment and ban guns for the public while allowing those same guns for the government.

I don't seem to recall voting to fire doctors, nurses, and military members who didn't want to take drugs.

"You keep using that word. I don thin it means what you thin it means." - Inigo Montoya

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ElitePlebeian2

That's the thing about Anti Trumpers, they drop in and make comments like "He is LITERALLY HITLER !! "
or that he's a dictator, but when you ask them for examples, they disappear. The MSM, along with Social Media have indoctrinated them to the point they can't think for themselves, they just parrot what they're told.

I think they actually Do want to vote for Biden, but he's done such a bad job they have to find a way to justify their choice, even to themselves.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I voted for Biden, and will again,

I don’t know anyone in real life stupid enough to admit that.
But don’t worry, Trump will be your democratically elected orange daddy again.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle

I voted for Biden, and will again,

I don’t know anyone in real life stupid enough to admit that.
But don’t worry, Trump will be your democratically elected orange daddy again.

I find it strange, and telling, how those who voted for Biden as he used race baiting tactics to reassure votes, while his base makes fun of Trumps hair color, are the same people who say they do not differentiate others by color?

We at least know they can see black and orange, are repulsed by the color white, and go blind when they look south toward the border.
edit on 28-1-2024 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

In the 4 years Trump was President, which of his policies made you consider him a dictator ?

I can make a whole list of Joe's, can you name one from Trump ?

His policy of trying to remain in power after the electoral college told him he lost is the one that comes immediately to mind.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Typical "Brandon" Logic which is no Logic at all.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Builds a wall on the southern border, removes sexually explicit materials from K-8 school library, restores dignity in women's athletic industry, ends the war in Ukraine, prosecutes Fauci, I could go on but honestly if that's what a dictator "for one day" looks like then it won't be worse than what Biden does on his average day.

edit on 28-1-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join