It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight Stewardess Films Pink UFO.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DaydreamerX

I believe that she said she didn't see anything whilst filming; that's a big clue that there wasn't anything outside the plane.

The flashing seems consistent with the white strobe on the wing, which probably propogated and refracted through the window and picked up by the camera sensor.

Unfortunately, I don't see movement in the phenomenon. I see her panning her phone left and right, but the pink lights remain in a fixed position relative to her movement. If it was something outside then it would have been stationary. At least thats how I perceive it.

edit on 18/1/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

I believe that she said she didn't see anything whilst filming; that's a big clue that there wasn't anything outside the plane.

The flashing seems consistent with the white strobe on the wing, which probably propogated and refracted through the window and picked up by the camera sensor.

Unfortunately, I don't see movement in the phenomenon. I see her panning her phone left and right, but the pink lights remain in a fixed position relative to her movement. If it was something outside then it would have been stationary. At least thats how I perceive it.

Could be a fakery video where the object is inserted and not a reflection. But who would fake Wizz colors? Must be a sick individual indeed or an ex employee pissed at management.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Looks like three seats have the overhead light on, on the inside.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

and it is pink? I doubt.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Looks like three seats have the overhead light on, on the inside.

If I understood you……..you believe it could be the row of individual seat overhead lights….

Similar to this?

It may be a possibility…….but remember….the stewardess said it was 4 lights.

So unless the particular plane was a wide body that had a 4 seat row arrangement (typically 3 seats across on both sides)….then it may be considered…….but even if then……each light fixture would probably have to have an esthetic lighted adjustable ring for adjusting the main light intensity per each passengers desire …….

To me…the light intensity is equal all the way across the 4 lights.

The pink reflections with the lights would have to come off the moulded pink color of the plastic light fixture mounting panel.

Imo….it’s a stretch.

👽
edit on 18-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Right, earlier I thought the stewardess would have taken the video from the rear exit door in the workstation area for flight attendants. I managed to find what that door looks like from the inside and now I doubt it was taken from there as the window is only a tiny portal and too recessed to catch reflections from internal lighting.

So, the only other place where she could have had that view, including the wing tip, would have been from one of the starboard passenger seats. Perhaps, if the flight was not packed, the last seats in rows 29 or 30 may have been empty. Have a look at the seating arrangement for the Wizz A320:

With that, I highly doubt that the three overhead reading lights are the source of the reflection, however, it supports my idea of it being the pink ambient lighting that is angled towards the windows.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Ya know that just might be plausible…..it’s the mood lighting strips……

And it would depend on where she’s physically at in the plane.

Between her angled position, the lens of her cellphone, the double window screen……..it could be a Concave effect of sorts.

The Convex effect (fisheye) would have spread across the light strips farther apart, right side up.

Whereas the Concave effect would have scrunched the light strips closer together and up side down…..as the 4 objects pretty much appears to be somewhat…..her physical angle of the cellphone might have contributed to the scrunching.

Maybe that’s the ticket…..

👽
edit on 19-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Fair enough points.

Though it still seems like a reflection of something in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Fair enough points.

Though it still seems like a reflection of something in my opinion.

I agree it may be a reflection given the camera and double panes of a window….I’m just adding that if a reflection…..perhaps it has the Concave effect.

👽

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Are the ATS Servers internal clock glitching again….or am I in a proverbial ground hogs day ????

This is not the first time this happened to me on ATS.

Look at the screenshot below ……it says I posted to the stewardess pink ufo today about a an hour ago …today’s date Sun Jan 21…….when you can clearly see…..my last post to the stewardess pink ufo was Sat Jan 20! And now this post to show the ATS glitch.

What is up with that…..anybody?

🧐🤔

👽
edit on 21-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
Sorry, i can't load images for some reason.

A flight stewardess claims to have filmed a pink rotating UFO on a flight from The UK to Poland. The image is in the enclosed link.

I am guessing it maybe a reflection from inside the cabin, but this one i am not sure.

What are your opinions ?

www.dailymail.co.uk... -confused.html

Explanation: S&F! ... Cheers!

I have seen something similar!

I mentioned it YEARS ago HERE!

originally posted by: OmegaLogos

Explanation: S&F!

I have seen stuff like this before ...

First UFO sighting, more mind-blowing than expected (by Timmerman421 posted on 22-10-2012 @ 05:02 PM , reply by OmegaLogos posted on 23-10-2012 @ 09:21 AM) [ATS]

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

This boomerang ufo shape seems to becoming a very regular sighting!

Personal Disclosure: Here is a thread on large boomerang shaped ufo's from just over a year ago ...

Ozweatherman "That looks like no weatherballoon I've ever seen" The Boomerang UFO (by zazzafrazz posted on 13-5-2011 @ 07:12 AM) [ATS]

And my posted reply to that thread, containing this recreation [made from google earth screengrabs and mspaint] of what I saw ...

And YES! That IS a PINK Bommerang UFO!
:shk:
:w:

IMO the pink is probably appearing as highly ionized plasma generated by the boomerang ufo hauling at extreme hypersonic speeds through the very upper atmosphere!

Personal Disclosure:
AWESOME!

Personal Disclosure: It took me years to figure out why it was PINK!

And then I found out that FUSION REACTORS PLASMA is PINK in color and it all suddenly made sense to me ...

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Where did the top image came from? That's probably another case of some page not being updated frequently enough.

edit on 22/1/2024 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OmegaLogos

Thanks, I always wondered what the real colour of plasma was, as many of those images are artist renditions or artificially tinted.

But, it's true... pink is the pure colour of fusion reactor plasma.

euro-fusion.org...

Where does the plasma colour come from?

The colour comes from the fuel, which is basically hydrogen. Hydrogen gives out two different colours, a strong red and aqua-blue, which combine to give the pink colour that shows up in most pictures. The two colours come from specific transitions of the hydrogen atom’s electron between different energy levels (for more info look up the Balmer series). It’s interesting to note that in the centre of the plasma it is so hot that the electrons are able to escape from their atoms, and so there is less light emitted as no transitions can occur. Around the edges where the plasma is cooler the electrons are able to reunite with their nuclei thereby emitting light.

Each element has its own unique set of electron levels, and hence the light emitted when the electrons jump between levels gives a unique signature for that element, called a spectrum (the study of it is called spectroscopy). So if there are any contaminants in the plasma they can show up by changing the colour. So the colour of a pure plasma is pink, if there is too much beryllium from the walls, that adds a blue green tinge, Oxygen is blue (that’s a bad sign, means there’s a leak) etc etc.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Yep. I saw the same glitch when the thread was bumped to the top of MyATS subscribed topics, but no new post... weird.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

It’s a screenshot portion from the Aliens and UFOs general choose a thread list page ……page 1.

It’s gone now of course……since someone has already freshly posted to the stewardess pink ufo thread…..but it’s been happening to me (maybe others like Encia22 in the post above) once in awhile since I came back to this site earlier this month 2024.

Oh well

👽☕️🍩
edit on 22-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Jfc, you have put way too much effort into this than you could have put into real UFO # You just want some hot ass flight attendent who is well versed in Vallee and wants you to join the mile high club.

If you think I'm full out shivers, did any of you picture a male flight attendant?.

Now this one time on a flight to Melbourne...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join