It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even if you vote and then pass away, it's worth it," Trump said.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   

"You can't sit home. If you're sick as a dog, you say: 'God I gotta make it.' Even if you vote and then pass away, it's worth it," Trump said. "If you're sick, if you're just so sick, you can't, 'darling, I don't think I can.' Get up. Get up. You get up, you're gonna vote," he added, imitating a woman urging her husband to vote. "'Yes, darling,’ because ultimately, we know who calls the shots right?"

That's right, he said this. Go out into the -35 degree temperature. Go out and give him a vote. Even though he leads the polls by a wide margin, still he wants people to go out and vote for him.

For all the years I have been calling this fraud names, I have never called him an asshole. Trump is an asshole and if this is was not clear before, now it is. Go out and vote for me even if it kills you.

www.businessinsider.com...
www.salon.com...

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Well, I guess everyone can't have a sense of humor. Sorry buddy

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Onthelowdown

I don't think it's fair to always say that when he says stupid things its a joke but when ither do they are the devil.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   

We have all known he has been an asshole for a long, long time, what’s your point?
Still voting for him.

At least he didn’t say “If you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black”

Next fake outrage thread…….

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Onthelowdown

If thats' humor, it's sick. But that's what he does, he pretends to be funny, couches his grim desires as a joke. We've seen that before but his illness shines though for those who are not enraptured by his shtick.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Good to hear how low your pride is.

+3 more 
link   

link   

I love how Trump just really gets under the skin of certain people .

It really is Trumps Authenticity that bothers people isn't it ? Most Politicians are as Fake as it gets but Ol Trumpy is exactly what he presents himself as and Fake people just can't stand it . It eats you up doesn't it OOOOOOH I just hate hate hate Orange man.

and you know what .....

Trump is right , This is a Constitutional Republic that we all of us Americans live in and the one thing that we should all have our feet held to the fire for is Voting .

It is your Civic duty to Vote, So that this Nation is guided on the proper course. Unless they start rigging elections then we are all screwed aren't we
but they would never do that.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: RazorV66

Good to hear how low your pride is.

Good to hear how bad your feelings are hurt again by Orange Man Bad for what? The 437th time now?

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   
That was such an insensitive thing to say-so typical Trump, Biden gets a pass on all the really insane, dumb things he says.

If it wasn't for double standards liberals wouldn't have any.

I'll take dumb comments with a booming economy over dumb speeches with a financially and morally bankrupt country any day.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   

So which brand of whiskey will you drown your sorrows in tonight? ⭕️

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   
People not getting out and voting, and paying attention is when we added 33.5 trillion in debt to the record books in my lifetime. (it was 533 billion in 1972)

If folks had paid attention and held these lying fools with 30-50 years in office accountable, we might have a stable economy then this mess.

So yea, his statement doesnt bother me at all.
edit on 49Mon, 15 Jan 2024 20:49:42 -060049420808pmf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

edit on 51Mon, 15 Jan 2024 20:51:07 -060051070808pmf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   

So...show us on Trump's body where the doll touched you.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Why did you edit this part out of the summary?

Trump paused to let his supporters laugh before pressing on.

Republican supporters cheered for the former president's caricature.

Trump added that the caucuses would be held indoors and voters would "all be safe."

Man, you are as bad as the MSM.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Worth highlighting 👍👆

A singeing exposure! 😀

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   

For all the years I have been calling this fraud names, I have never called him an asshole. Trump is an asshole and if this is was not clear before, now it is. Go out and vote for me even if it kills you.

You get so REEEeeee on every word now. Are you going to do this for the next year? Conservatives kind of stayed home in 2020 in a few places he is trying to motivate the masses to get off their asses and vote.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   

"You can't sit home. If you're sick as a dog, you say: 'God I gotta make it.' Even if you vote and then pass away, it's worth it," Trump said. "If you're sick, if you're just so sick, you can't, 'darling, I don't think I can.' Get up. Get up. You get up, you're gonna vote," he added, imitating a woman urging her husband to vote. "'Yes, darling,’ because ultimately, we know who calls the shots right?"

That's right, he said this. Go out into the -35 degree temperature. Go out and give him a vote. Even though he leads the polls by a wide margin, still he wants people to go out and vote for him.

www.businessinsider.com...
www.salon.com...

Voting is the use of force to change for the better in the eyes of American civic duty. The use of force is actually a form of violence. So by virtue, voting the one form of violence that is your duty as an American to use as FORCE for your preferred candidate to win, if they win.

Using that power of your vote is like a single shot gun. Fighting for your country by using the power of your vote means everyone is a soldier for America in that regard. IF you die while fighting for your country in this manner, then it would be an honorable death.

Getting the picture yet?

It appears you know next to nothing about civic duty and serving America. This is because you have gotten used to easy living, no consequences, feeling your government's role is to give you everything as handouts without any thought of personal sacrifice. Unlike ike the men and women did during WW2.

Biden tells you directly he WILL kill you, and he doesn't need your vote. Now that is the real A-hole. Like he treated the Americans in Afghanistan.

The only candidate who has a chance at stopping the true insurrection and destruction of everything American is Trump. Who else has had the guts to ever go up against the cabal of traitors and challenge their monopoly on American power and influence? No one since John F. Kennedy!

And the same POS's are still there with their shadow powers of darkness, working hard for your demise.

Everything they blame Trump for and warn everyone the things he will do, are the very things he has never done, BUT THEY ARE DOING THEM NOW. And in your face.

Even if Trump said this in the context you are claiming, it's a nothing burger. It's just mostly peaceful words LOL. Unlike the things these people are saying that directly threaten our constitutional representative republic.

Calling the USA a democracy is in itself a soft insurrection. They would like it to be a democracy where THEIR majority rules all.

Go out and vote even if it kills you eh? Big effing deal. Your odds of dying while going out to vote are very low compared to protesting in highway road blocks.

Every candidate says at least a few things that maybe they shouldn't say, but Trump isn't a polished insider politician like the ones that you have been so fooled by all your adult years.

edit on 15-1-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Why being an Asshole can be a valuable life skill

Yes, there is such thing as an ethical asshole. And, I would argue, ethical assholes are national treasures. We need ethical assholes because they’re the only thing protecting us from the unethical assholes.

Yes, he's an asshole, but for many of us, he's our asshole.

Besides, you may as well vote republican while you're alive. You'll be voting democrat when you're dead.

edit on 15-1-2024 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You harbor such ire for the man that you have to attack everything he says. You are seething and foaming at the corners of your mouth as you fain outrage over a joke. Take a chill pill and lighten up, nobody is buying the fake virtue signaling

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join