It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Story of January 6th. Documentary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

But factual still. You can dislike the content because you are a flaming liberal, but that doesn't change the integrity of it.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: backin321

But factual still. You can dislike the content because you are a flaming liberal, but that doesn't change the integrity of it.

Actually their credibility is rated as low, so I'll pass. However Frontline gets top marks so I'll watch their documentary instead.

adfontesmedia.com...

Frontline's - Plot to overturn the election.
edit on q00000009131America/Chicago4949America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Enjoy your left-leaning, pro-CCP sources then.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Enjoy your left-leaning, pro-CCP sources then.

The Frontline documentary was rated by one left-leaning, one right-leaning and one centrist - so it's a well rounded rating.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   
So a page discussing the source but no one wants to discuss the topic?

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

I wasn't going to enter my email just to watch another puff piece, y'all changed my mind.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Didn't watch the videos but do they mention the Reichstag Fire by chance?

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: backin321

Editorially, there is an extreme Pro-Trump bias. Almost all articles praise Trump or denigrate the left, such as these Democratic Party: A Broken Kaleidoscope? and Five Reasons Trump’s Celebration of America Was Epic Display of Patriotism. According to an NBC News report, the “outlet has spent more than $1.5 million on about 11,000 pro-Trump advertisements in the last six months (2020), according to data from Facebook’s advertising archive — more than any organization outside of the Trump campaign itself, and more than most Democratic presidential candidates have spent on their campaigns.”

mediabiasfactcheck.com...

Media bias fact check founded by David Van Zandt, president of New School.

Historically, The New School has been associated with leftist politics, campus activism, civic engagement, and social change.

en.wikipedia.org...

Join the dots.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I prefer allsides -- your source, than Frontline (left leaning). How quickly you dropped your support for them though once you read it.

As to the OT, I challenge anyone to watch it and point out a falsehood, Everything is backed by video and sources.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

a reply to: backin321

Editorially, there is an extreme Pro-Trump bias. Almost all articles praise Trump or denigrate the left, such as these Democratic Party: A Broken Kaleidoscope? and Five Reasons Trump’s Celebration of America Was Epic Display of Patriotism. According to an NBC News report, the “outlet has spent more than $1.5 million on about 11,000 pro-Trump advertisements in the last six months (2020), according to data from Facebook’s advertising archive — more than any organization outside of the Trump campaign itself, and more than most Democratic presidential candidates have spent on their campaigns.”

mediabiasfactcheck.com...

Media bias fact check founded by David Van Zandt, president of New School.

Historically, The New School has been associated with leftist politics, campus activism, civic engagement, and social change.

en.wikipedia.org...

Join the dots.

I did join the dots - the right-leaning rater, the left-leaning rater and the centrist rater for the check mark.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I prefer allsides -- your source, than Frontline (left leaning). How quickly you dropped your support for them though once you read it.

As to the OT, I challenge anyone to watch it and point out a falsehood, Everything is backed by video and sources.

I didn't drop the source, I needed to find out why that specific source was rated the way it was, hence the second source which explained it in detail.

Anyway, don't pay any attention to me, I was just looking for a good documentary - still looking. Carry on as if I wasn't even here.
edit on q00000026131America/Chicago3636America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   

It’s amazing people are so scared that they will only look at things that their bosses say are ok to look at.
Hmm
Oh well, I guess. Good luck!

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   
There was protesting live in DC and in the media before Jan6. Congress made the mistake of not having some open hearings and Q&A that week. Redress of Grievances.

And look at the ultra ultra bias and horrible assumptions and unproven "facts" in this WIKI tab . . . . . 😃

January 6 United States Capitol attack

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Which one did you consider the right leaning source?

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   

a reply to: IndieA

Is this the same Epoch Times?

The Epoch Times is a far-right international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement. The newspaper, based in New York City, is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty Television

wikipedia

You know that I can make an entry on Wikipedia saying that quintessentone is a far left lunatic and soils his diapers.

Right?

edit on 1 6 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I watched the buildup, here on ATS, and on Facebook. The right getting all boogered up on trump, just waiting for him to say when and where, ready to attack, ready to kill. When trump gave the word, I watched it go down. Clearly. I have hundreds of screenshots from before the attack, the plan was clear. And the willing came. My research, my eyes and ears do not deceive me. I watched it go as planned, only Pelosi, Shumer, Shift, Pence, and other targets were unavailable to the insurrectionists. They were swiftly brought to safety. I have zero doubt, we would have witnessed their murders had they not gotten safely away. Oh yes, it was a blatant insurrection. Planned and executed , poorly, but it was executed. Edit to add: seeing the buildup happening prompted me to document what I was seeing happen. A plan. I had hoped it would not actually happen, just bluster, but I'll be damned, it happened. I watched with great anxiety as it began, it was so sad and crazy seeing it happen.
edit on 6-1-2024 by BlueBaby1 because: Add

edit on 6-1-2024 by BlueBaby1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueBaby1

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   

What was your screen name? Since you claim to have "watched the buildup" on ATS. What were YOU posting during that time?

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Dang... how much has MSNBC, CNN, NYT, Post, ABC, NBC, CBS, HBO, Vice, USA Today etc paid? Gotta include the cost of the monologs for every late night TV show as well. That must really make you mad, huh? With your strong moral compass and all...

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Surely you’re joking?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join