It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now is The Time to Tell Americans What Really Happened on 1.6.2021 at our U.S. Capitol.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Show the evidence for calling Election Fraud, or seems like they’re forcing the courts to call it an insurrection.

If no evidence, then I think Maine’s interpretation of the 14th amendment is accurate.

Really you sound like Trump. Hey, my Dad’s a genius like Al Gore who invented the internet and he said Biden’s a supreme pompous fraud. The matter is officially settled!

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IgorMartinez

So any individual can say it was an insurrection and can follow suit?

What if any individual called Biden a traitor?

Could he be legally executed?

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
They Need to be Hung in Public to show US Citizens that we still have Laws.
No INSURRECTION on J6 Unless it was the FEDS in Charge.
Criminals in Congress Need to be Purged.
Dems and Reps alike No One is Above the Law.
This Country is Headed for a Rude Awakening.
If They Keep Screwing Around and Lying out of their Behinds They Will See a Insurrection for Real.

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: network dude
At this point, as the events of Jan 6th are causing such turmoil in our current state of affairs, it would be wrong NOT to set up a real bi-partisan investigation, but this time, not allowing Pelosi's comms to be hidden. Investigate everyone involved. If it's found Trump did in fact cause an insurrection, that should be on record so we can remove him from all ballots. But if it's found to be more like this OP suggests, then trials and hanging should be next.

One really SICK THING Pelosi's Democrat-run "Get Trump" Jan6 committee did was DESTROY EVIDENCE that went against the "Trump led insurrection" narrative, after Americans kicked Democrats out of Control of the U.S. House, in November 2022.

This was after the incoming Republican House majority ordered the Jan 6th committee to NOT DESTROY evidence!

EVIL SOB's: www.allsides.com...

THEY MUST BE SUBPOENEAED by the legitimate J6 committee!

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: SharpyMoyron

originally posted by: charlest2
a reply to: SharpyMoyron

Poor boy/girl.

No body likes me, everybody hates me, goin off and eaten hairy worms and die. Long slick slimy worms, teeny weeny winey worms. Goin off and eat harry worms and die. Boo.hoo!

Case in point.

Targeted ...

What makes people this day in age so ' Self Entitled ? The World revolves around you and know one can crack your thin skin lest you feel targeted.

I suggest you stay off the internet if you are so fragile.

Some people are afraid to say anything in any forum, because they're so fragile. I have a cousin like that. "What if they don't like what I say?", she used to ask me.

I guess that is more important to some the " Like " part .

I can be right and you like me or and I can be right and you hate me . Either way I'm right and you have learned something despite your feelings on the matter and this is how people become more wise or ignorant .

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
I know what happened. Trump and Bannon made a big deal of showing up in D.C. on January 6th. And Trump supporters, the SORE LOSERS that they are, had a hissy fit, and damaged the Capitol, attacked the police, and made a mockery of democracy.

They should be and will be punished. End of story.

a reply to: WeMustCare

The US is not a democracy.

The word democracy is not mentioned in the Constitution even once.

But typical low IQ commies wouldn't know because they're morons who only know what the TV tells them.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: hangedman13

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Would that be the same Tarik Johnson that was suspended for wearing a MAGA hat on J6 and then resigned before he could be fired?

Hardly what I'd call an impartial witness.

And the committee that investigated J6 was bi-partisan? Only Pelosi approved Republicans were allowed to take part, why was that?
Hardly what I'd call an unbiased investigation.

It was all Democrat Mystery Theater televised for their low IQ slappy supporters.

Every Leftist here on ATS ate it up like at an all you can eat BBQ joint.

When the truth gets out, there won’t be enough Pepto Bismol in the country to kill the heartburn they are gonna get.

It wouldn't be so hard on Democrats if their news media respected them enough to feed them the truth as it comes along.

So many of them rioted and moved into mental homes after President Trump won in 2016, because the media didn't share with them the polls showing Trump ahead of Hillary in the Electoral Vote count.

They used their ABC-CBS-NBC-CNN-NYTimes polls to show Hillary winning, leading up to November 2016, even though they (the media) knew she was trailing where it mattered.

The most historically accurate poll...the one TRUMP SUPPORTERS were told to follow...was the IDB/TIPP poll, which almost NO MAJOR OUTLET mentioned.

Trump +2% over Hillary 11/2016: www.investors.com...

Trump Supporters were THRILLED but not SUPRISED that DJT won.

On the other hand, CBS-NBC-ABC-CNN-NYTimes watchers/readers were DEVASTATED, ANGRY, HURT...totally discombobulated, because key information was kept from them by their "respected" media outlets. Media outlets and DNC leaders who didn't (and still don't) give a damn about any of them.

How else could they sell the Russia Russia Russia excuse?

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesman023
Not in this century. The characteristics and values of these newer generations are not the same as those that created this nation and made it great. The list of differences between people now and those of the past are as daylight is to dark.

It's gonna have to get really, really bad before these newer generations wake up.
edit on 29-12-2023 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
I know what happened. Trump and Bannon made a big deal of showing up in D.C. on January 6th. And Trump supporters, the SORE LOSERS that they are, had a hissy fit, and damaged the Capitol, attacked the police, and made a mockery of democracy.

They should be and will be punished. End of story.

a reply to: WeMustCare

I love how you people have conveniently forgotten the SORE LOSERS that cried for 4 years after Trump was elected. I certainly haven’t forgotten. Then when it was Biden vs Trump, businesses boarded up their windows and braced themselves, expecting a Trump win. They didn’t board things up for Trump supporters lol.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgorMartinez

Show the evidence for calling Election Fraud, or seems like they’re forcing the courts to call it an insurrection.

If no evidence, then I think Maine’s interpretation of the 14th amendment is accurate.

Really you sound like Trump. Hey, my Dad’s a genius like Al Gore who invented the internet and he said Biden’s a supreme pompous fraud. The matter is officially settled!

Thank you for your concern...

Obviously Al Gores dad was a poor example of a Father. It is the same story with Hunter. It is a real disappointment. Do you know that all three of them could have gone on to be great men, but they sold out. They did what they could for gain. Then they flashed it for the world to see their foolishness and ill-gotten gains.

As for Trump, I remember Oprah trying to talk him in to running for President. She had stars in her eyes. Same with Hillary. Do you remember what she said? Do you? It was something like "Donald would make a great President! He couldnt be bribed." I guess I will take her word at face value. She seems to know about corruption.

PS Donald Trump is just another liberal who fooled you into hating him. He is now far richer then Elon Musk. Not only is he a billionaire, but he owns almost half the population, lock stock and barrel. Its like a multiverse for him. He lives in each one of the liberal lefts heads 24/7. They hear his name and they jump. Want pain? Say His NAME!

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Qualifying it as a rebellion would also work.

Anyway, the claim of election fraud was made. Lots of people believed it. Many still do.

But there has been no reasonable evidence provided by those making the claim.

Thus it is reasonable to say this demonstration was a rebellion against the American election system. No insurrection conviction is necessary per the 14th amendment.

If you have any evidence to bring to light, showing the election of 2020 was stolen from Trump, that would help your position. Otherwise seems to me you’re being too partisan to trust your judgment as being objective.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Lets start with just one issue.

The Biden laptop where it was recorded that Joe took bribes before the election but the laptop was censored from news media by the DoJ and leftists in office.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgorMartinez

Qualifying it as a rebellion would also work.

Anyway, the claim of election fraud was made. Lots of people believed it. Many still do.

But there has been no reasonable evidence provided by those making the claim.

Thus it is reasonable to say this demonstration was a rebellion against the American election system. No insurrection conviction is necessary per the 14th amendment.

If you have any evidence to bring to light, showing the election of 2020 was stolen from Trump, that would help your position. Otherwise seems to me you’re being too partisan to trust your judgment as being objective.

Fact : Evidence has been provided . Video , Images , Files , Documentaries 2000 mules.

The Current Administration and DOJ simply waves all of this away with " FACT CHECKERS " and " EXPERTS " .

So please do continue hiding behind Media Talking points . I can hear MSNBC in the back ground as you post. I can literally hear Rachel Maddow.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I don’t hate Donald Trump. I can’t tell if he’s a buffoon or a super troll.

I usually don’t get interested in politics, but this story caught my attention.

I don’t know, nor have an opinion, if Biden stole the 2020 election. But I know there hasn’t been any good evidence brought to light that he did.

Considering the lacking evidence, but never-the-less, Trump’s continuing campaign that the 2020 election victory was stolen from him, this shows rebellion against the American election system.

Coupled with the 14th Amendment, that is grounds to enforce a ban on Trump running for President.

Unless a smoking gun is brought to light about 2020 election fraud, I don’t see how the Supreme Court could side with Trump, unless they are partisan hacks. This decision will let me know if I can trust the Supreme Court or not. That is why I’m interested in this story.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Do you have any juicier details to share about this other Hunter Biden story?

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   

rump’s continuing campaign that the 2020 election victory was stolen from him, this shows rebellion against the American election system.

Not a fan of the first amendment eh?

Coupled with the 14th Amendment, that is grounds to enforce a ban on Trump running for President.

Not a fan of the 5th or 14th amendments eh?

Unless a smoking gun is brought to light about 2020 election fraud, I don’t see how the Supreme Court could side with Trump, unless they are partisan hacks.

Proving innocence isn't how law works.

The fact that you established 3 Constitutional hurdles to remedy your opinion is disturbing as much as it is ignorance.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I watched the documentary 2000 Mules and I couldn’t even tell which candidates those ballot stuffers were pushing for!

Yes there are videos showing suspicious looking people dropping too many ballots into mail boxes. But nobody investigated and found which were the stuffed ballots and figured out how much difference did this scheme make and for who. For all I know those ballot stuffers were Trump supporters and he still lost. Talk about a half baked investigation.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Trump is free to say the election was stolen from him.

But if he can’t provide any reasonable evidence to support his claim, it shows rebellion against the election system.

Trump doesn’t need to be found guilty of insurrection in a criminal court to enforce the 14th Amendment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join