It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majority of Americans 18-24 think Israel should ‘be ended and given to Hamas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Unfortunately, I'm not in charge of the planet.

If I was, You'd have a seat at the table.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: twoturtles2

Here you have it guys, a generation Z posting, having no real knowledge of history or reality, or maybe no even be aware of anything.

Yep this is how they think when they are thinking.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: twoturtles2
The Jewish people ARE the oppressors here. They operate an apartheid state. Arabs and Muslims have less rights than their Jewish counterparts in Israel, it's known.
Israel was crammed up the Palestinians butts by people who didn't own the land either. Their God scattered them to the wind, on purpose. They were to wait for their messiah to return them, some say they killed him...
There are countless videos of Zionist Jews moving into a house's front door, owned by a Palestinian family, while the IDF is throwing the Palestinian family out the back door. The P Family cries, their generational fig trees burned, the Jews laugh.
I bet if China Took the U.s.a and called Texas New China, the Texans would fight just the same way as the Palestinians.
Heck, Hamas=Mossad. Look it up. Isreal built Hamas to take on the PLO. Now they use them like our CIA uses AL Quida
Bibi knew of the attacks before they happened. He had the IDF stand down for 6 hours to allow his "hamass" assets time to do their dirty work. all to justify his genocidal land grab.
The kids today might be stupid, but they are not wrong on Israel.

When you have to make a Burner Account just to post on an OP
There could be something wrong with your Belief System . Do you see any of us hiding ? Why do you have to hide just to post your Hyperbole ?

But hey what do I know ?

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

US university students do not understand full meaning of 'From the river to the sea' chant, survey reveals

However, less than half (47%) were able to name the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea as the boundaries that the controversial chant was talking about.

Other students polled gave answers including the Nile and the Euphrates rivers, the Dead Sea and even the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean.

The survey, commissioned by the Wall Street Journal (WSJ), also revealed less than a quarter knew who former Palestinian Authority president Yasser Arafat was whilst just over 10% thought he was the first prime minister of Israel.

www.thejc.com...

Zombie Sheep.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Wasn't that what the Nazi's were?

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Real Stupidity does not Discriminate against Age.............

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: NorthOS

Wasn't that what the Nazi's were?

Evidently they still are.

Sheep can be fleeced over and over.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I don't even know why we are paying attention to polls anymore. They are too often wrong, or even intentionally inflammatory just to rile people up.

Whatever the sample size this was, assuming this was not 3,000 social media AI's just making # up to another AI (the poll takers) it just shows that too much internet is #ing up our society. This is the age range just prior to the kids who have had tablets parked in front of them since before they could walk, connected to often unfiltered internet with all of the worlds deviant corruption at the fingertips, ready to sink its filth into our childrens' brains.

Why is that even an answer? Probably just to make people look stupid. It is as if these polls are being designed in a way to gather inflammatory results on purpose. I don't think you would get those kinds of results asking the citizens of Tampa in that same age group these questions.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I don't even know why we are paying attention to polls anymore. They are too often wrong, or even intentionally inflammatory just to rile people up.

Mate you are right Polls are often mis-leading and wildly inaccurate .

But in this case This Poll is right on the money most Americans in that 18-24 range are morons and I blame it on the Education system . In-particular the College system , Colleges are chugging them out Dumber and Dumber year after year and they cling to that Degree they " Earned " like it makes them Intelligent .

They need That piece of paper to prove they have a Brain
I feel a 'Wizard of Oz ' Reference coming . It's only later in life they realize they had a brain all along .
edit on 18-12-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   

So you don't think Jews are bad and should be genocided?

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I weep for our future when we have the next generation thinking it's okay to kill all the Jews.

Oh - give it a rest

You're that guy that would be defending the United States Army's involvement in the My Lai massacre: they're all guilty - kill them all

You've already established - over and over again - that if you were in this situation in Palestine you would be killing women and children. You'd be shooting babies and blowing up their homes

But no - you're all worked up because kids think that the Palestinians deserve their own state? Is that really what they're saying though?

Your source is the New York Post? Golly

Here's another look at the poll:

Don't Put too Much Stock in Survey Finding that 67% of 18-24-Year-Olds Say Jews are "Oppressors"

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Spare me the drama, kay?

This is a poll of Americans.

18-24.

And they are idiots.

You want to defend them?

Fine.

When are you going to paste "From the river to the sea" as your signature?

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I hope you are keeping a running tally, because I have only repeated this to you in so many ways for some weeks now.
No, I do not believe jews should be genocided. What am I up to now? Like fifteen NO's now?

I will give you one better, I yielded to Palestinians even being human beings anymore. How is that for Jewish support? I recommend the neutron bomb while there is still a chance to do so. This would help to prevent any more loss of life on the IDF side.

I am curious to see how the effects of that look on camera.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Am I wrong?

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Am I wrong?

About which part exactly

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I will give you one better, I yielded to Palestinians even being human beings anymore. How is that for Jewish support? I recommend the neutron bomb while there is still a chance to do so. This would help to prevent any more loss of life on the IDF side.

Clearly you are being sarcastic .

The Palestinians have no Scenario where they See Israel as a Legitimate Jewish State .

The Israelis on the other hand have offered in the Past to establish a Palestinian State .

Do you now see why a War is being fought or am I wasting my breath .

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   

War sucks. On that we probably all agree.

What also sucks is telling a country that has just been attacked that they shouldn’t defend themselves like everyone else has done in the past.

What is happening is no different from historical warfare.

The Palestinians have a strong propaganda arm.

If that isn’t the case, where is the outrage about actual genocide that’s been going on since before October 7th in places like Syria, Africa, and Yemen?

Unless this is a “Jewish problem” I can see the Palestinian propaganda being the only noticeable reason.

edit on 18-12-2023 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It's not fair to call these 18 - 24 year old morons. They are simply 18 - 24 year olds acting like 18 - 24 year olds. We have all been there.

The morons are those that put any stock in what 18 - 24 year olds think.

Except Joe Biden; he needs this crucial voting block to hold onto power; he should listen to them very carefully.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
I got no problem with the war. I have been openly vocal in every thread regarding this topic in which I reply about the destruction of Hamas as being a necessary operation. I use to care about the reckless disregard of civilian life, and to try and remind people children do not vote in elections and there should be just a bit more care undertaken with regard to the air strikes. But I feel there has been a justified case for the extermination of the Palestinians. They are never going to accept their loss, especially with Iran providing material support. The best way to deal with that is how we did in Japan. Refuse to surrender, cease to exist.

But sincerely, I am curious to see the effects of a neutron bomb attack on the people its used on. I imagine it is not all that different from the ashes effect from a nuke.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I'm sure when the UN comes up with a single state solution, a Final Solution if you will, these same kiddos will mess themselves out of pure geo-political bliss over it.

I used to worry that I would see the decline of human culture, and now I'm just happy that I'm surviving that mess.

On a side note the notion of nation-states is still fairly new in human culture. Hopefully this mess is just a hiccup in the early state of finding balance between individual freedoms and cultural growth. The kiddos in this survey are like those kids that wanted to fight a war until they have to come to terms with carrying around souvenirs of that war the rest of their life.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join