It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF sniper kills 2 women inside Gaza church, according to Latin Patriarchate of Jerusalem

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Well, I guess we are going to have to wait to see if the IDF admit culpability as they did with the 3 hostages waving a white flag wont we?
In the meantime, the grandmother, aunt and husband and their twin boys of a British MP are currently in said Church and have managed to get WhatsAp messages through, including a photograph of the two dead women.
Here are some extracts from the BBC

UK MP Layla Moran says her relatives are among hundreds of civilians trapped in a Catholic Church in Gaza City as Israeli forces operate nearby...... The five remaining members say they now no longer have access to food or water, and the last remaining generator - which was pumping water from wherever they could get it - has stopped working in the church.

They say soldiers entered the church compound in the last 24 hours and took over a room in a building......The family have sent a photo, seen by the BBC, of two bodies lying on a street outside the church building. Ms Moran's relatives say the bodies have been decaying outside for days. The BBC has not verified the circumstances of what the image shows..... Ms Moran says there has been no explanation as to why Israeli soldiers would target the church and no warnings or leaflets were sent to people sheltering there.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
I guess we are going to have to wait to see if the IDF admit culpability as they did with the 3 hostages waving a white flag wont we?

The IDF admitted they screwed up with the three dead hostages. If they have IDF playing sniper with civilians in Gaza, they'll probably admit that as well. It's just that Hamas has done this in the past ... shot at civilians and then blamed Israel ... so the lies and the fog of war is thick there. It's a stink'n mess. War usually is.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

While sad and horrific, it's IDF business as usual and just following orders "shoot at everything".

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

I've never seen a war "micro-managed" before.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   

You do realize that they are the constant victims of terrorist attacks. Suicide bombings. Shootings. Rocket attacks. Constant verbal promises from their enemies that the Jews will be wiped out. etc etc.

I guess that is how colonists policies rolls. The Middle east is a populated area these days. With calls of the Gaza car park and bomb Iran, there is going to be some push back. The world knows this conflict started before Oct 7th. How Israel sorts Gaza out is a heads up for the other nations on what to expect if they lose as this Zionist policy continues.

What has happened to the actual people that organized Oct 7th? With the Israel reaction it ain't about them, just a friendly excuses for a land grab.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

The Israelies are over reactive in my personal experience of them and trust ABSOLUTELY NOBODY!

You do realize that they are the constant victims of terrorist attacks. Suicide bombings. Shootings. Rocket attacks. Constant verbal promises from their enemies that the Jews will be wiped out. etc etc. OF COURSE they are going to be extremely careful and trust absolutely nobody. Anything other than that kind of attitude is suicide for them.

How you can say **** like this while Israel indiscriminately kills women and children by the thousands is astounding. You clearly don't value all human life equally because if you did it's all but impossible to support Israeli and it's genocide.

Am I to assume if someone killed the people you cared about and destroyed your home you'd just submit and the people who destroyed your life? Because that's what you keep expecting of Palestinians. You are clearly compromised here and I suspect it's your religion, as only religions can dehumanize people against one another like this.

I feel sorry for you and Doughy as it must be incredibly tiresome to convince yourself to hate a group of people who are being bombed inside an open air prison.

(post by FlyersFan removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

You keep talking about human shields like a five year old girl was debriefed first. Dumb.

How about the corrupt US government is using the entire country of US citizens as a human shield. Does that mean Israel can snipe you when you go out to check your mail?

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Reading news coverage on this war reminds me inlaws envolving themselves in the marital problems of their children. What is 'true' depends on which side of the family you're on.

I'm just going to sit back and watch it all play out, rather than aide the conflict by adding emotional energy. Collective consciousness has a whole lot more power than people realize, and that power comes from getting emotionally involved. Don't give your power away, folks!

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Reading news coverage on this war reminds me inlaws envolving themselves in the marital problems of their children. What is 'true' depends on which side of the family you're on.

I'm just going to sit back and watch it all play out, rather than aide the conflict by adding emotional energy. Collective consciousness has a whole lot more power than people realize, and that power comes from getting emotionally involved. Don't give your power away, folks!

Alternatively, if our collective consciousness is calling for a ceasefire then give your power away in droves, folks.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Yes of course I know, but they are not helping themselves.
They have seen themselves as the victims and under threat from all directions since the holocaust. Until they drop that 'attitude/belief', nothing will change.

How about the fact that they see threat from all directions because they ARE threatened from all directions. And nothing will change till the brutal physical attacks against them stop.

The Jew has been singled out and attacked all thru history. After the holocaust they finally decided they have had enough. When your enemies hide behind women and children, and even convince them to carry out their own attacks, who do YOU think they should trust? Who are the non combatants here?

I abhor war. It’s very messy, kills civilians, atrocities run high on both sides, brutality unleashed from both sides.
There are no real winners, no mater the outcome. When diplomacy fails wars happen.

You want the Jew to walk back into the gas chamber, or to be slaughtered by their enemies without fighting back? Because that is what will happen to them if they take no action .

Don’t think for a second, that War can be fought honorably. How do you kill another human being honorably?

Maybe the Palestinians need to drop their attitude/belief, or is that too much to ask?

Rainbows indeed

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

You must be a big fan of Joseph Goebbels. He liked memes too, I don’t think they called them memes in the 30’s though.

I’ll leave you with a quote from your hero. “ If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.”

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

“ If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.”

And yet that fits Netanyahu down to a tee , funny that innit.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: FlyersFan

The Israelies are over reactive in my personal experience of them and trust ABSOLUTELY NOBODY!

You do realize that they are the constant victims of terrorist attacks. Suicide bombings. Shootings. Rocket attacks. Constant verbal promises from their enemies that the Jews will be wiped out. etc etc. OF COURSE they are going to be extremely careful and trust absolutely nobody. Anything other than that kind of attitude is suicide for them.

Am I to assume if someone killed the people you cared about and destroyed your home you'd just submit and the people who destroyed your life? Because that's what you keep expecting of Palestinians.

Too funny! And you probably don’t have a clue why.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

In your opinion anyway.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

In your opinion anyway.

Not just my opinion , google "Netanyahu lies".

edit on 17-12-2023 by gortex because: edit to add video

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Yeah, ok. I can google Hamas lies, and what do you think I’m going to find? Relying on internet “experts” is foolish. You ever talk to a Jew that lives in Israel? Or do you just form opinion’s from what you google.

I would think that a European would have a little better insight into the dangers of propaganda and how it’s used. Here’s one for you, “ Those who can’t learn from history, are doomed to repeat it “.

Or is it possible that because Netanyahu lies, that you believe it’s ok to butcher the Jewish people? I’m a Catholic by the way. I just don’t understand how you can possibly support Hamas. Unfortunately the war will continue until either Hamas disappears, or they agree not to continue trying to kill every Jew they see.

I don’t condone War, but it seems to me, that force is the only thing thing that some people understand. Peaceful solutions have been offered in the past, and been rejected by Hamas. They do not want peace.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I don't think they are crimes worth noting more than anything Hamas has done. So far it's CNN, Washington Post, Arab, and Catholic news agencies harping on this. None of which have much objectivity left.

www.timesofisrael.com...

IDF SAYS IT IS LOOKING INTO THE INCIDENT

Good enough for me. I don't have any natural antisemitism that just needs a spot to land.

For advocacy sake:

And how hard would it be for Hamas to get some IDF uniforms and do this themselves? Apparently these "IDF forces" used shoulder fired rockets to take out the fuel/water. While I'm not saying IDF doesn't have stingers, seems overkill, even for them.

Somethings just off. Hamas does nothing but false flag sh*t so can't put it past them.

If Israel did it, Times of Israel will call them out. But I'll go with bias Jewish media as opposed to bias Arab, Catholic, or the Palestine sympathetic liberal American news networks.

It's like conservative media with anything Biden. Nothing but demonization and blame placing.
edit on 17-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

I don't think they are crimes worth noting more than anything Hamas has done. So far it's CNN, Washington Post, Arab, and Catholic news agencies harping on this. None of which have much objectivity left.

www.timesofisrael.com...

IDF SAYS IT IS LOOKING INTO THE INCIDENT

Good enough for me. I don't have any natural antisemitism that just needs a spot to land.

For advocacy sake:

And how hard would it be for Hamas to get some IDF uniforms and do this themselves? Apparently these "IDF forces" used shoulder fired rockets to take out the fuel/water. While I'm not saying IDF doesn't have stingers, seems overkill, even for them.

Somethings just off. Hamas does nothing but false flag sh*t so can't put it past them.

If Israel did it, Times of Israel will call them out. But I'll go with bias Jewish media as opposed to bias Arab, Catholic, or the Palestine sympathetic liberal American news networks.

It's like conservative media with anything Biden. Nothing but demonization and blame placing.

I had to bold that.

Classic and well stated.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join