It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'You need help': Ashli Babbitt's mom fumes after MAGA rioter suggests her death was faked

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Mahogani

There are many whose mental state was abused and they were conned, and they should not be judged so harshly.

Thoughts and prayers for you.

Ditto. And not in a Matt Gaetz, sarcastic sort of way. Truly.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

This is Called " Throwing Crap Disinfo at a Wall to see if it Sticks " . Total BS trying to Rewrite the Facts of the Past . Pure Orwellian .

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: frogs453

Should have been only trespassing charges.
Who did he kill? Who did he injure?

As noted above it was the conspiracy part that got him. He set up a specific Telegram account and conspired with others a plan to obstruct. I'm sure you can read a lot of the information on the statement of facts or affadavit on the DOJ Breach site. The docs usually contain photos, texts, messages, any social media posts, etc.

As a former police chief you would think he would have known better. But, as we see with the majority arrested that day rational thinking was not a strength.
edit on 9-12-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It makes no logical sense she was there at all

Is she just attending all j6 trials or was this one special these people didn't kill her child

Seems suspicious to me is someone paying her I know if my child was dead the last thing I would want is to relive that over and over again if I was in her shoes I'd be far far away from anything related to j6

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
Realize that staged events and crisis actors do exist, watch the footage that has long since been complied, and judge for yourself.

What I find interesting is people keep saying there are crisis actors and stage events can you name a few?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: RazorV66

This is Called " Throwing Crap Disinfo at a Wall to see if it Sticks " . Total BS trying to Rewrite the Facts of the Past . Pure Orwellian .

You're showing some signs of the same delusions this guy got in trouble for.

I respect your right to think anything at all, just don't get violent like he did, please.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Realize that staged events and crisis actors do exist, watch the footage that has long since been complied, and judge for yourself.

What I find interesting is people keep saying there are crisis actors and stage events can you name a few?

There are some examples in the video I posted, but in most cases these operations are "sensitive".

edit on 9-12-2023 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Do you believe she didn't die that day?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Do you believe she didn't die that day?

After watching the footage, which included someone claiming that those around Ashley were actors, I honestly don't know, but I do think that there is enough evidence to reasonably suspect that she could have been involved in a secret scripted operation and is still alive, although most likely living under a different name now.

edit on 9-12-2023 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: Lazy88

Of course she's dead. She was shot attempting to breach the main chamber.

A bed chamber?

Yes, a bed chamber.

Have a nice day.

Why?

Another tragedy of the day, along with the police officers who died.

Are you implying police officers died that day? What were their names and causes of deaths?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

. . . . and the blackmail and great payoffs 😀

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Of course she's dead. She was shot attempting to breach the main chamber.

A bed chamber?

Yes, a bed chamber.

Have a nice day.

Are you implying police officers died that day? What were their names and causes of deaths?

Looks like you've missed a lot of information on this. Police officers that have been attacked and injured, fell into depression and took their lives in the days after the insurrection were found to be line-of-duty deaths. They died because of the attacks on January 6.

And because they are line of duty deaths, their families are now entitled to their insurance benefits, medical coverage and on.

Here are some examples if you wish to read them:

Metropolitan Police Officer Jeffrey Smith

Capitol Police Officer Howard "Howie" Liebengood

edit on 9-12-2023 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: TzarChasm

He was a retired police chief. Here's what he was convicted of:

Hostetter was convicted of conspiring to obstruct an official proceeding; obstruction of an official proceeding and aiding and abetting; entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon; and disorderly or disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon.

According to the evidence presented at trial, in the days following the 2020 presidential election, Hostetter, a retired police chief, coordinated with his co-conspirators to obstruct and interfere with the joint session of Congress at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, convened in order to certify the electoral college vote. Prior to the events of January 6th, Hostetter gave several speeches espousing his views on the 2020 presidential election and calling for the execution of his perceived political enemies. He pronounced to a crowd of supporters, “There must—absolutely must—be a reckoning. There must be justice. President Trump must be inaugurated on January 20th, and he must be allowed to finish this historic job of cleaning out the corruption in the cesspool known as Washington, D.C. The enemies and traitors of America, both foreign and domestic, must be held accountable. And they will. There must long prison terms, while execution is the just punishment for the ringleaders of this coup.”“Choke that city off, fill it with patriots, and then those people behind the walls of the Senate and the House are gonna be listening to us chanting outside those walls.” He added that he wanted members of Congress to know that “those five million people outside the walls are gonna drag us out by our hair and tie us to a f— lamp post.”

Justice.gov

Here's the weapons he brought.

Do you perchance have a photo of Ashli Babbitts weapons?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I haven’t missed anything. What you were implying was Officers died on Jan 6.

There are also Jan 6 “rioters” that have committed suicide from being overcharged and being ground down by the boot heel of government. I would say cruel and unusual punishment.

Now. Who did Babbitt assault where she should have been shot down, after the police officers in front of her were told to stand down.

edit on 9-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I have a slightly different take on Liebengood's suicide. His father's company was merged with Black Manafort and Stone. His father had close ties to Roger Stone and Paul Manafort, who we know are very close to Trump. We know Roger Stone has close ties to the Oath Keepers, some of which were convicted of Seditious Conspiracy.

It is plausible that he may have in some way aided those people. It is possible after the fact he felt remorse, or if I wanted to be like everyone else on ATS any time there is a suicide, I could claim it was not a suicide, but murder so he didn't squeal.
We know Stone and Manafort had some very shady dealings with dictators before aligning themselves Trump.

I'm not claiming either of those happened, but the ties to Stone and Trump and the Oath Keepers is there. This has made me wonder about it since I first heard of his suicide after the 6th.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Nope, but would anyone know what was in the backpack she had on as she climbed through the broken window to get to the protected door where congress people were huddled?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

National Police Association rep slams left for politicizing cop suicides after Jan. 6 riot

“To my knowledge, none of [these four] officers left any kind of detailed accounting of why. That’s why it’s important that we don’t assume, and we don’t politicize,” the spokeswoman for the lobbying group and charity continued.

‘We will never know. That’s what law enforcement around the country is finding so distasteful about this … that one riot in one area, and suddenly police suicide is a big deal,” the officer said.

“No one is talking about all the other cops who are killing themselves. The politicization of this topic is abhorrent,” she added.

nypost.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Vermilion

Nope, but would anyone know what was in the backpack she had on as she climbed through the broken window to get to the protected door where congress people were huddled?

This again.

Did she reach for her back pack? Was there any indication there was something that could be a threat? And more than something up someone’s sleeve? Under their jacket? In a bra?

Why didn’t the officers in front of her think the backpack was a threat? Why were the officers in front of her stood down?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

There are also Jan 6 “rioters” that have committed suicide from being overcharged and being ground down by the boot heel of government. I would say cruel and unusual punishment.

Poor dears, they found out trying to overthrow a duly elected Government by taking part in a insurrection has consequences!

perhaps they should have thought of that before blindly following their cult leader.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

I'll give you the standard ATS reply for every incident from all of 2020, now parrotted back to you. "She shouldn't have been there. They were all violent. Back the blue! Just comply! Law and order! Protestors should be shot!"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join