It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK's Assassination 60 Years Later

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   
60 years ago today, President John F. Kennedy was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald. According to an acoustical analysis conducted in 1978 from a police recording, there might have been a second shooter, which is a theory that I've heard presented twice in the past seven days by the MSM. As I write this, some idiot on Tw*tch, who received a raid from a streamer I was watching, just shouted over my PC speakers, "I just k*lled that b*tch like Lee Harvey Oswald did JFK."

I find the timing all too eerie, like glitch in the Matrix eerie.

Here's a quote from the 1978 acoustical analysis on the possibility of a 4th gunshot, because Lee Harvey Oswald only fired 3 bullets.

Since Weiss and Aschkenasy were able to obtain a match to within +-1/1,000 of a second, the probability that such a match could occur by random chance was slight. Specifically, they mathematically computed that, with a certainty factor of 95 percent or better, there was a shot fired at the Presidential limousine from the grassy knoll. Barger independently reviewed the analysis performed by Weiss and Aschkenasy and concluded that their analytical procedures were correct. Barger and the staff at BBN also confirmed that there was a 95 percent chance that at the time of the assassination, a noise as loud as a rifle shot was produced at the grassy knoll.

There was evidence of 4 impulses, or wave forms (a gunshot indicator), as well as 2 n-waves (a supersonic bullet indicator) at two different locations. This suggests a greater conspiracy took place.

And here's a quote from the acoustical analysis conducted in 2004 on the possibility of a second shooter during Senator Robert F. Kennedy's assassination.

Johnson turned the tape over to audio engineer Philip Van Praag. Using modern technology to limit ambient noise and slow down the tape, Van Praag counted 13 impulses, or wave forms, resembling gunshots, and possibly more drowned out by screams. But Van Praag didn’t stop with simply counting the gunshot sounds. He revealed two additional findings, that two pairs of shots occurred so closely together, that they couldn’t have been fired from the same gun, and then the finding that two guns were involved firing in opposite directions, one facing Pruszynski, presumably from Sirhan, and one facing away from Pruszynski (the journalist who captured the audio recording).

This also suggests a greater conspiracy took place. Would it surprise you if I said that the FBI, when presented with both acoustical analyses, ignored the science and hired their own experts who used antiquated methods to refute and dismiss the findings?

Nothing to see...I mean hear, folks. Move along.

I'll be tuning into C2C AM tonight to learn about more recent findings.

May these two men rest in peace and their families find justice.
edit on Wed Nov 22 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: added source www.archives.gov...

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NeighborhoodWatch

www.foxnews.com...
for what it's worth.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

60 years ago today, President John F. Kennedy was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald.

If after 60 years you still think Oswald was the shooter, then you really havnt done your homework on the shooting.

I'm not advocating that "the plumbers" E. Howard Hunt and G. Gordon Liddy were involved, nor do I think Charles Harraldson was the trigger man. But in this day and age to even think its Oswald, you really dont know much.
edit on 22-11-2023 by BeTheGoddess2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess2

This site is all about conspiracy theories, feel free to prove the OP wrong and give the "correct" details

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Yeah something fishy with both. And MLK also. And the man I would call James Earl Ray's handler. I wouldn't be surprised by anything the FBI does. Sirhan was clearly brainwashed and if i remember correctly had been treated for a head injury or concussion several months before the assassination also so even if there wasn't a 2nd shooter of RFK, somebody other than the known suspect had a hand in that. Its been awhile since I read the Warren Commission report, like since high school but weren't there some suspicious hobos at a railyard behind or near the grassy knoll after the shooting, some of which turned out to be agents of the government? All of the assassinations in the 60s were extremely suspect i think that's why the house committee on assassinations was formed in 76. I wasn't alive then but from what I can tell the public wasn't really buying the official stories so the government had to come up with some answer.

If you believe LBJ set up the assassination or want more info about his aspirations to be president, I can recommend the book "the Texas connection" by Craig Zirbel. It is a pretty good book and very informative.
edit on 22-11-2023 by Shoshanna because: can't spell

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Yes, it was a season of assassination... and even at 8 years old, I knew it wasn't normal.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Is snoory Noory still hosting C2C? I kinda stopped listening because....Noory. but I suppose I can give him another shot. Just dumb ol me misses Art. I think it's the nostalgia of my childhood.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess2

Nice put down. It's not quite an insult, so I'll let it slide. You don't know me, lol.

This post is more about the scientific acoustical analyses that took place and whether or not there was more than one shooter involved, and not about who pulled the trigger(s).

Did my homework, bye now.

According to E. Howard Hunt. LBJ had Kennedy killed. It had long been speculated upon. But now E. Howard Hunt was saying that’s the way it was. And that Lee Harvey Oswald wasn’t the only shooter in Dallas. There was also, on the grassy knoll, a French gunman, presumably the Corsican Mafia assassin Lucien Sarti, who has figured prominently in other assassination theories.

edit on 11 22 2023 by NeighborhoodWatch because: Wording

edit on Wed Nov 22 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE IS NEEDED ASAP!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Yes. And Noory is hosting tonight's show. I stopped tuning in when John B. Wells was let go (fired) for exposing the police state and their brutalities.
edit on 11 22 2023 by NeighborhoodWatch because: Formatting

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

If you haven’t seen the Zapruda footage you really should, it clearly shows JFK was shot from the the front and slightly to his right.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Apologies for the poor forum etiquette. Quotes will be single paragraph with a source provided moving forward.

Here is the source for RFK:
RFK Acoustic Analysis

Here is the source for E. Howard Hunt:
E. Howard Hunt "Confession"

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Presidential candidate RFK Jr. has pushed a petition to release ALL the records that were promised to be released.

nypost.com...

“The 1992 Kennedy Records Assassination Act mandated the release of all records related to the JFK assassination by 2017. Trump refused to do it. Biden refused to do it. What is so embarrassing that they’re afraid to show the American public 60 years later?” a petition posted to the independent candidate’s website reads.

“Trust in government is at an all-time low. Releasing the full, unredacted historical records will help to restore that trust. In the spirit of transparency, in the spirit of democracy, we, the undersigned, call upon President Biden to obey the 1992 act and release the Kennedy assassination documents to the public.”

There's something damning in those unreleased records.

If there's anyone that's going to get them released, it's RFK Jr.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Perfect example of the DOJ being used as a political weapon it hasn't stopped to this day .

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

They showed their hand that day, everyone knew it, the public assassination of one of the most popular presidents of the most powerful and prosperous nation on earth, at that time, when everything looked promising...

They sent their message and nipped it in the bud.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AllisVibration

Yes. I watched the Zapruder film once and the aftermath of RFK's assassination once.

Also, I haven't listened to the acoustic analysis of JFK's assassination, but I have listened to the acoustic analysis of RFK's assassination.

I'm no audio/video expert, but I do listen to the experts, more so if they aren't employed or contracted by the government to investigate.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

Thank you for your post! This is a great addition to the thread.

Wasn't there a major JFK document released under the Trump administration that was heavily redacted even though it was declassified? Like every third or fourth word was blacked out. I think I made a meme at the time about how the government hides their own illicit activities from themselves and the public. Don't quote me, I could be thinking of a different document release that took place in 2017/2018?
edit on 11 22 2023 by NeighborhoodWatch because: Clarification

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   

They sent us home from grade school that day to "be with your families". We thought nuclear war was upon us our President killed.

I remember a few days after of "we have no leader, we're sitting ducks"... didn't know who, why...then saw Oswald shot on live tv.

Awful time for America.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Lee Harvey Oswald was NEVER convicted of the killing.
I have never heard a reasonable theory as to WHY he will do this.

I really think the killing was done by mafia shooters and Oswald was, as he said, just a patsy.

Consider Jack Ruby. Makes sense to think that he killed Oswald at the behest of his mafia overlords.

very sad that so much information is gone forever. no good reason to hide or destroy relevant evidence.

I wonder how much influence the mob had on LBJ.
edit on 10.20.23 by Coelacanth55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It need not be related to a conspiracy. Suppose someone panicked because of the sound of gunfire and had their hand on a pistol, and fired accidentally?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join