It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Palestinian nurse' criticising Hamas in Al Shifa Hospital .... "Crisis Actor" ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Video emerged a few days ago reporting to be a Palestinian nurse working at the Al Shifa Hospital who films herself saying Hamas are using the Hospital and urging people to leave .... although it looks like she isn't Palestinian nurse working at the Al Shifa Hospital nor is she in a war zone , France 24 have analysed the audio and found it's a dub and the internet may have found the "Crisis Actor"

This short video sets out the case.

"O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive"

France24 investigation.

edit on 17-11-2023 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
not sure crisis actor is appropriate in this contex. As far as I am aware the term applies to people at the scene who appear to be victims of whatever it is going on.

edit on thpFri, 17 Nov 2023 12:00:28 -060020232023-11-17T12:00:28-06:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

is this a lot like the captive girl claiming she wants Israel to have a cease fire and stop killing HAMAS?

Yea, there are lots of lies out there. And they come from all sides.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

is this a lot like the captive girl claiming she wants Israel to have a cease fire and stop killing HAMAS?

She was calling for a ceasefire to stop the killing of civilians , if you have evidence to show she is not from the Kibbutz please feel free to post it.

No doubt but what's the point of a Dissecting Disinformation forum if not to highlight those we find ?

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Those videos are amazing!!!

They try to debunk everything, from the background sounds of bombs exploding, the color of her stethoscope and her mole.
It doesn’t work out for them because they pretty much confirm that they can’t debunk it but stick with their story that it’s fake anyway.
Comedy gold!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

What captive girl? Claims like these require a source.

Does one crisis-actor false testimony speak to the entirety of a situation? Absolutely not. Especially when a source is lacking.

A well-sourced and well-thought-out thread topic reminds you of an unsubstantiated event. Do you really expect this to fly?

Will you please, while hopefully searching for a source to your claim, explain the logic of how hostages would be, hypothetically, unwilling to call for a ceasefire, even with a gun to their head, which would make them-crisis actors, being unwilling to call for a ceasefire in a conflict in which they are literally trapped, yet being forced to do so by their captives.

Thanks in advance.
edit on 17-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: added ", hypothetically,"

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I am as opinionated as anyone on this site.

And I cannot form an opinion on this yet at all.

During the purge.
I could not post here.
And I read of the concert goers massacre and wanted to post it on ats because of all the similarities with the Harvest festival massacre in Vegas.

About a month later it is run out for the press proclaiming it just happened.

I have been watching some videos on this so far and I could not tell you for certain any of the footage we are seeing is accurate and real.
But for me it started with the crisis actor event with the concert goers conveniently staged close to the IsraeliPalestinian border.

Are we sure yet Hamas and Israel are not working from the same script yet?
Where is all the white phosphorus like in the past?

This whole thing feels staged for an outcome for me.

2 state solution soon?

Not if all the killing is real.

So.
Who is controlling the media output on this?
I sense agenda.
I see dead people(crisis actors)

The most current thing that seems to work for them is to run crisis actor events 1st with people unaware of the real plans. (HOAX).
Then later they run a live event (FALSE FLAG).

THEN, after they have all the footage they need the media goes to work using green screens.

For me I see no real evidence this is real.
Certainly some things have gone live and people are dead.

But for Occum razor purposes in regards to the 2 state solution to happen soon and now, they cannot have the mass deaths and terrorism for those involved on the ground. The Israeli and Palestinian citizenry.

Because then peace would not be able to take place for years to come and animosity would be to great to overcome.

Keep your eyes on all the natural gas and oil and how it will be shared to form peace.

I believe we are all getting the business.

Correct me if I am wrong but that will be a good thing in this case.

I am beginning to feel Zelensky and Putin have been working together to destroy NATO the entire time.

I sense something similar here.

The hegelian dialectic at work and in practice.

Or, BOOM! I could be wrong.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
not sure crisis actor is appropriate in this contex. As far as I am aware the term applies to people at the scene who appear to be victims of whatever it is going on.

As far as you are aware, then, you're definition of "crisis-actor" appears to be unrepresentative of the widely accepted definition, in a list of many others.

Edit2Add:™

Sorry about the quote screw-up everybody, my bad, my bad.

edit on 17-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: forgot wuote somehoe

edit on 17-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: I tried to fix the quote, but it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. It didn't quite turn out the way that I wanted it to. no you know this is what it feels like - NIN

edit on 17-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: TM™

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

I believe Network dude is referring to this girl.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor
As far as you are aware, then, you're definition of "crisis-actor" appears to be unrepresentative of the widely accepted definition, in a list of many others.

During the Obama years they repealed the laws that restricted government funded propaganda.
As a result schools opened to teach how to be a crisis actor.
It was a big business for quite a few people and events were funded, staged and scripted for government purposes of propaganda.
FACTS
I knew some of them.
Hollywood producers produced them.

Crisis actors had their own idmb.

Government and media demonized anyone calling them out too.
Like what happened to A. Jones for calling them out.
The Obama administration paid off the more successful CA with sweetheart loans and real estate on the cheap and gofundme accounts padded.
I know 3 separate people I witnessed this with.
And that does not include the rural community a large group hid out in while they aged and got memory holed.

It looked to be a very lucrative business to be a crisis actor.

They all seem to bond from the events they engage together with.
I am sure the NDA's they sign inspire this connection.
I know I would talk eventually without an NDA and mutual accountability with the co-conspirators.

edit on 17-11-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

I believe Network dude is referring to this girl.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you, I excluded her from consideration because I remembered she was evacuated safely and is not currently under duress.

-------network dude------- said, "captive girl," leading me, the reader, to believe they meant another girl actively under duress.

That leads me to believe this is intentional disinformation to discredit the call to Israel for ceasefire.

The songs of nocturnal insects can be deafening.

edit on 17-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: added "currently"

edit on 17-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: added "."

edit on 17-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: removed bold - added bold - added link to network dude's post

edit on 17-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: TM™

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
A real nurse to actually die on?

Nice. I'll stick around to loot the pharmacy.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You'd think the mf'ers who did 9/11 would be more proficient than this at propaganda and false flags.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
You'd think the mf'ers who did 9/11 would be more proficient than this at propaganda and false flags.

It is not so much that but how so many people can be shown this and excuse away all critical thought processes in exchange for cognitive dissonance and believing the same narrative redone and rehashed over and over.

This time something is different however.

I sense a peace agreement was agreed upon before this one even started.
Same playbook but different than all the times before.

I cannot put my finger on it but this is different.
I never believed in the 2 state solution and not necessarily a proponent of it. But my intuition is telling me this is a set up for it.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Actually no.
A crisis actor (aka actor-patient or actor victim) is a trained actor, role player, volunteer, or other person engaged to portray a disaster victim during emergency drills to train first responders such as police, firefighters or EMS personnel. Crisis actors are used to create high-fidelity simulations of disasters in order to allow first responders to practice their skills and help emergency services to prepare and train in realistic scenarios as part of full-scale disaster exercises

From Wiki

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 05:34 AM
link   

With the facial recognition technology they have at their disposal.

Combined with other identification means and measures.

It should not be beyond the realms of possibility to ascertain who she really is in this day of age if indeed she is a crisis actor.

And if that is determined to be the case she apt to be covered in infamy for her troubles.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Actually no.
A crisis actor (aka actor-patient or actor victim) is a trained actor, role player, volunteer, or other person engaged to portray a disaster victim during emergency drills to train first responders such as police, firefighters or EMS personnel. Crisis actors are used to create high-fidelity simulations of disasters in order to allow first responders to practice their skills and help emergency services to prepare and train in realistic scenarios as part of full-scale disaster exercises

From Wiki

Can you explain how the video in the topic is a training exercise befitting the wiki definition?

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Actually no.

From Wiki

Can you explain how the video in the topic is a training exercise befitting the wiki definition?

No, hence my questioning the use of the term

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Actually no.

From Wiki

Is the term posing false flag waving terrorist better?

Does she have an idmb page we can look at to see her other roles?

What is your point?
Do you know more about her yet or are you just spitballing looking for others to do your homework like in school?
Try some due diligence before you waste people's time trying to explain the obvious to you.
She is acting

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

I honestly do not know.

I very much DO want to make sure that we aren't talking about crisis-acting for training purposes, as SprocketUK has stated with accompanying source.

Crisis-actor in this thread = someone acting like they are in crisis as a means of inflicting PSYOP on the world.

from the second video in the topic post:

Certainly what you are saying is compelling. Is it true? Is it false?

Well, that was certainly the point here, to confuse people...

Although, IF this is an old training video from years ago, or much more suspiciously, this year, and this training video, innocent enough as itself, is being released NOW to the public as a form of information, then the actor is a nonconsenting participant in a PSYOP.

Who would be pushing this PSYOP, were it truly so?

Id have a hard time getting the answer of HAMAS through my relatively thick skull.

edit on 18-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: replaced "some" with "someone"

edit on 18-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: coma required translocation

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join