It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What am I seeing in the sky? They look like bright stars flying around.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: lekella

Thanks for your input. The plane flare explanation is interesting. I'll look for videos.

Could a flare move 1/4 of the way across the sky and gain altitude while doing so?

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Chances are some of what you are seeing are what Harley Rutledge called "pseudo stars".

From Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org...

Challenged to explain sightings of unidentified lights and luminous phenomena in the sky around Piedmont, Missouri, Rutledge decided to subject these reports to scientific analysis. He put together a team of observers with college training in the physical sciences, including a large array of equipment: RF spectrum analyzers, Questar telescopes, low-high frequency audio detectors, electromagnetic frequency analyzer, cameras, and a galvanometer to measure variations in the Earth's gravitational field.

The resulting Project Identification commenced in April 1973, logging several hundred hours of observation time. This was the first UFO scientific field study, able to monitor the phenomena in real-time, enabling Rutledge to calculate the objects' actual speed, course, position, distance, and size.

Observation of the unclouded night sky often revealed "pseudostars" - stationary lights camouflaged by familiar constellations. Some objects appeared to mimic the appearance of known aircraft; others violated the laws of physics. The most startling discovery was that on at least 32 recorded occasions, the movement of the lights synchronized with actions of the observers. They appeared to respond to a light being switched on and off, and to verbal or radio messages. The final results of this project were documented in the 1981 book, Project Identification: The first Scientific Study of UFO Phenomena

Here is the book: archive.org...

I have seen these myself, and let me tell you they will take you down the rabbit hole. First off, they are telepathic, secondly they can control the building blocks of this reality, the present, past , and future.

They love attention, and if you start to ignore them, they sometimes get physical. They seem to feed off negative energy. The things they do also seem to make no sense, like they are just screwing with a persons brain with off-the-wall random things like splitting in two and going back together while in flight.

Here is what I have figured. Whatever they are operate outside of this domain, its like we ourselves are inside the video game and whatever is running the show from the outside can just step in when and wherever it wants. The objects or phenomena itself really makes no sense, its purpose is to just mess with your mind, drive you crazy.

There is a place these lights you have seen appear with hi frequency, called Marley Woods, it has been under the microscope for years.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

Thank you for the informative post. "Pseudo stars" are probably what I watched as a kid in 1974.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

Very, very interesting. I will definitely check out this book!

I'm under the impression what I saw in 2015 was telepathic. Given the circumstances that had to align for me to see what I saw. Sure, one could say it was a coincidence. But I don't think there are such things as coincidences. I see meaning and purpose everywhere I look, in every moment of every day, down to the movement of each blade grass.

I can't speak to the negative, feeding traits you mentioned. I've experienced a variety of negative psychic phenomenon in my life but whatever I saw in the sky has made no contact with me since then. It felt like a "hello" and nothing beyond that.

I don't doubt for a moment there are beings around us that perceive far more than we do about the nature of reality. I think we ourselves do but just don't realize it without practice.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: radmobile
I'm curious to hear what you all think about this.

On two occasions I've seen objects that look identical to stars (clear, bright, white) move around the sky unlike anything I've seen before. They are almost as clear and bright as the stars that make up the Big Dipper; bright and obvious, even in town. I saw them in late 2015 and last Friday at 9PM. I have no photo or video. The objects never appear when I have a camera (which I usually do). I'll describe the first occasion.

In winter of 2015 I read about the CE-5 Protocol. I had been practicing mediation for a few years so I decided to try it. Each evening around 10PM I'd take my dog out before bed for a few minutes. We'd go into the back yard, I'd sit in a chair and repeat the CE-5 visualization three times. Then I'd watch the western sky for a few minutes. I did this each night for about a week; exactly as described.

One night as I was looking at the stars I noticed a small, perfectly square constellation in the sky toward the southwest. I thought, "That's odd. I've never seen that before." As soon as I noticed it, three of the stars of the constellation zoomed off in different directions and vanished. They moved so fast they left white streaks. It all lasted only a few seconds. Here is a rough diagram I drew:

At that moment a couple things became immediately clear to me: CE-5 works and whatever I saw knew when and where I'd be looking, down to the second. It felt like a "Hello. We got your message." I was ecstatic. I continued the same routine for another week but never saw anything and decided to stop.

Over the years I continued to practice CE-5 periodically. But I never saw anything until last Friday.

Last Friday I drove up to a ridge out in the desert to spend the night and stargaze. There was a city to the north and a city to the south. But the sky above me was very, very clear. I could see the purple cloud of the Milky Way. No moon was in sight. I hadn't done any CE-5 visualizations for at least a month and hadn't thought about it. I was there to relax and be in nature. I left my camera at home.

Around 9PM I saw what looked like a few faint stars on the northern horizon in a perfectly straight line. I thought, "That's very odd. There is no such constellation." They were kind of hard to see because of the light pollution from the city to the north. As I struggled to make them out I realized they were moving and there were more of them.

I watched as a line of stars slowly made its way up from the horizon and partially across the sky (well away from the light pollution at this point). They were all an equal distance apart, moving relatively slowly. They all appeared identical; like bright, white stars. This continued until I could see about a dozen of them moving across the sky in a straight line. I was quite excited at this point, waving my arms and talking to myself.

As they neared west/northwest the lead star got progressively further ahead and then faded into the black. Then the next star faded out and so on. This went on for a few minutes. There must have been two dozen stars that passed overhead, all in a straight line, moving in an identical manner, stretching from the horizon in a perfectly straight line up into the sky, fading out one by one at the exact same spot. It was hard to count because I never saw more than a dozen at any one time.

I few things occurred to me: Their movement was precise, without deviation (that I could see). They exhibited a coordinated acceleration pattern; always the same distance apart until the lead would speed up and fade out. I would have guessed that a central system was controlling their movement. They were silent. They were identical. I could see no visible propulsion. Just white lights moving across the sky. They left no streak as they disappeared. Each one just faded to black over a second or so.

Here's my attempt at a diagram:

I have no idea what I'm seeing. I'd guess they're craft of some kind. I have no idea whether they are inside or outside our atmosphere. They don't look like airplanes. They don't look like satellites. They don't look like space stations. They don't look like rockets or missiles. They seem to know when I'll be looking and whether I have a camera.

I'll post a couple questions to start with:

Any idea what these things could be?

Has anyone else heard of or seen something similar?

Edit: This video is extremely similar to what I saw on Friday. So I'll assume that is what I saw. Thank you beyondknowledge2!

Ah , Were you Hit in the Head Recently ? Could be an Explanation there.......

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I saw something very similar this past summer during the Perseid meteor shower. It should be noted I am an amateur astronomer and feel I am very versed in the night sky. Just before setting up lawn chairs to watch the shower I also saw what you depicted in your image. One object seemed to split off into several 4 to be exact in opposite directions nearly equal to each other. I cannot explain it as I have never in my 30 years of observing the sky seen anything like it.

I have however seen something like it in the move Close Encounters of the Third Kind. About 1:40 minutes into the movie just before all of the UFO's show up and before the mothership appears. There are several that streak across the sky they form the big dipper (something I hadn't noticed before after seeing it multiple times...how did I miss that???) Anyway 1 splits into 4 eerily similar to what you and I have seen.

edit on 7-1-2024 by Therealbeverage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join