It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA is in the Jabs Dr. Chris Shoemaker MD Canada

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The presence of DNA in Covid “vaccines” raises serious concerns about potential long-term health impacts, as it can influence the cell’s nucleus for years, turning our bodies into mRNA and spike protein factories.

Toronto-based Dr. Chris Shoemaker, a leading voice warning against the potential dangers of COVID-19 genetic gene therapy injections, sat down with RAIR Foundation USA to debunk previous claims about these vaccines. Dr. Shoemaker highlighted that the injections contain not only mRNA but also a significant amount of DNA – a revelation that contradicts earlier assurances.

rumble.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Considering this discovery, what potential consequences could arise for pregnant women and their unborn babies?

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SkyAngel

Im curious to know how many people on ATS received the vaxx.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I have recommended this protocol to people I know who have been vaxxed. It mitigates the spike protein.
The supplements are relatively inexpensive. I have a couple of otherwise-very healthy relatives who are experiencing lasting negative side effects from the jabs. They were forced into getting the jabs by their employers.
Here's a link to the full discussion.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'm not trying to get drawn into some Long debate over the Vaccine .

BUT.

1) In the start The Vaccine was promised to Keep you from Getting sick and Keep you from spreading the Virus . Anyone who disagreed with this was an Anti-Vaxxer conspiracy theorist.

2) The origin of the Virus was said to be from a fish Market and a Bat if I remember correctly anyone who disagreed with this was a racist conspiracy theorist.

Both of the above were as it turned out lies.

The Vaccine neither stopped contraction nor the spread nor did it keep you from getting sick , The Virus has now been tracked to the ' Wuhan Viral Facility ' in China as was theorized from the start .

It has also been theorized FROM THE START that these vaccines are actually gene therapy mutating the human Genome/DNA.

So do I believe it's gene therapy ? maybe .....maybe not.
edit on 22-8-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: resoe26

Oh, they only complied for the sake of their mums.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Release a virus to trick everyone into taking a jab that will change the DNA of everyone who took it, then tailor a virus to only kill the jabbed...... maybe?

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cwantas
Release a virus to trick everyone into taking a jab that will change the DNA of everyone who took it, then tailor a virus to only kill the jabbed...... maybe?

Likely the opposite.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Likely not the opposite. The majority of the worlds population took the jab.
Congress didn’t.
World leaders didn’t.
Billionaires who know better (all of them) didn’t.

But, the majority of the world’s population did.
Hmmm.

Yeah. I’m thinking if the issue is indeed an overpopulation of people who are not moving and shaking and changing the world, yet are mostly only consumers. Consuming the world.
Hmm…. I just don’t know.

But I do know that either way, I’ll never take a shot the helpful and honest world government really really wants me to take. Yet they themselves are exempt.

Hmmm. Yeah, tough one.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: HilterDayon

Not to be contradictory but
To suggest that the government has a plan to harm its people, the people they serve, it’s a bit ludicrous don’t you think
Not saying you are wrong but, it’s a stretch
It has to be hard to believe people/authority could be that evil, well to most people

I think it’s a bit unfair to target people who don’t understand what’s happening
I often think believing that there is a global conspiracy to depopulate the planet is a little crazy

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Yeah. I’m thinking if the issue is indeed an overpopulation of people who are not moving and shaking and changing the world, yet are mostly only consumers. Consuming the world. Hmm…. I just don’t know.

That is an interesting point .

Though I still circle back around to the control issue . When the Smoke clears would the powers that be not want Subservient people rather than fiercely independent people ?

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The whole answer is simple and plain in your faces.
I have explained several times over the last few years that the so-called "medical exams" done to UFO abductees over the last few decades were specifically done to alter the DNA of the abductees so they would pass that DNA on down the line to future generations. Much of those abductions happened in the US (concurrent, of course, with the related sightings of UFOs in this country).

Before, while only 3-5 per cent of Americans were considered to be gay, we now have this explosion of alternative humans of various types that have no allegiance to old standards of life and government. This affair is not merely a passing fancy as many of this new breed--you can call them hybrids, are not much interested in much of anything, neither sex, government or getting out of the basement. Smugly laugh if you wish, but the numbers of those special people will grow to become a driving force once they get martialed with a cause.

My surmise is that these folks are the real aliens in some sense and will latch upon the "ETs are real and here" argument as the DNA they carry works its magic to make them milder, less aggressive, more thoughtful and compassionate humans of a vastly new type. Those may well be the only aliens that you will ever see.

And when you find that "special" people did not get the vaccine for some obscure reason, you should wonder why it is "for thee and not for me." The elites of science, business and government remain with their hands on the controls.

You should not wonder too much about why the US farmed out the creation of this virus to the Chinese to produce and release.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

To suggest that the government has a plan to harm its people, the people they serve, it’s a bit ludicrous don’t you think
It has to be hard to believe people/authority could be that evil, well to most people

I think it’s a bit unfair to target people who don’t understand what’s happening
I often think believing that there is a global conspiracy to depopulate the planet is a little crazy

R.M. I see complimentary truths emerging out of any of your suggestions that may appear to be contradictory. It all swings on definition of terms. e.g. what is government? It is a classifier for elements which comprise it. It is those elements that have to be evaluated each in turn; what motivated them to engage in politics, how do they interpret the world around them and the people who live in this world? What is their psychology?

It is, as you say, hard to believe people (in authority) could be (that) evil. That is because you have a different psychology to theirs. The one error that people, in general, make is that Homo sapiens are somehow homogeneous. This is a comforting notion. Everyone drives cars, everyone watches the same movies, eats the same food (except for those pesky vegans), wear clothing, have sexual relations, understands that money has value, and walks with their privates pointing to the ground.

But as the sciences developed and scholars became infatuated with the power that that knowledge bestowed upon them they became transformed by the medium itself. The first casualty was a compulsion to dissect every subject into its constituent parts. Whether it was film making, economics, biology, sociology, medicine etc. As far as the subject of the WHO, which is the real head of governments in the matter discussed, they are comprised of experts who see human beings as being conglomeration of individual cells - nothing more. Societies in turn are a total collection of these cells. Their actions are not evil from their points of view. Everything is supposedly done for the benefit of "the herd". "the collective". Or so they would have doubters believe.

I don't believe personally that "they" want to depopulate the planet. They want to replace them. You don't have to be exterminated physically for that to happen. You just have to be "modified". Behavioural and genetic modification.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Why don't all the doctors have a big symposium where they can present evidence to the public of Covid Vaccine dangers?

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Have you not heard of the Tuskegee experiments? The involuntary sterilization of people in mental hospitals? Government release of viral agents in New York subways to track viral spread?
The US has a long, long history of performing medical experiments on citizens without their knowledge; the rabbit hole goes deeper than you can imagine.

edit on 300000011America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: punc

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Did you know that JFK had a sister that had a lobotomy at the age of 23? Her name was Rosemary Kennedy.

I didn't until I watched a video about it the other day......it was absolutely heart breaking.

Her lobotomy did not become public knowledge until 1987.......yet it was done to her in 1941.
edit on 23-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Did the german government kill any german people years ago?

edit on 23-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Al3xand3r
youtu.be...

I am not anti-vax.

However, I always had a very good intuition, and my inner voice told me not to take this vaccine.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: nugget1

Did you know that JFK had a sister that had a lobotomy at the age of 23? Her name was Rosemary Kennedy.

I didn't until I watched a video about it the other day......it was absolutely heart breaking.

Her lobotomy did not become public knowledge until 1987.......yet it was done to her in 1941.

I didn't know this, thank you for sharing.

I agree, it was heartbreaking!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join