It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Republican Senators Cant Stand MAGA-AF - Threaten to Become Democrats.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: carewemust

States and counties can ban alcohol sales can't they?

Senator doesn't have the power to do so.

We know. CloneFarm1000 was just floating a hypothetical.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, July 17, 2023

IMO, The United States Senate contains a larger percentage of members who do NOT make "serving my constituents" their top priority, than the U.S. House does...

For those of us who have been trying to awaken people to the true nature of Republicans in the senate, aka “the Decepticons”, the latest self-admissions are very welcome.

According to interviews conducted by The Hill, several republican senators are now saying they just cannot be members of the republican party if they are forced to represent the interests of the base voter.

These very specifically named republicans have always been members of the UniParty in DC; however, now they are saying “populism” amid the commonsense, America-First voting base is not going to be acceptable.
Full Article: theconservativetreehouse.com... -including-thune-romney-cornyn-and-young-agree/

It's fascinating that Senators Murkowski, Romney, Thune, Corning, and other Republicans are coming right out and giving their supporters back home the middle finger!

So, what next? Will they still be re-elected if they become Democrats? I don't think so...but you never know. Maybe a few of the Senators have "Messiah Power" like Donald Trump and Barack Obama possess, and will be re-elected no matter what.

-CareWeMust

MAGA-AF = "Make America Great Again - Americans First"

Here's the thing you Trump worshippers just can't wrap your minds around: Donald Trump was never popular nationally and isn't today. He won the Presidency in 2016 with about 46% of the popular vote. Hilary Clinton had about 48% of the popular vote. Hilary was never very likeable--she has a personality like 20 miles of bad road. But Trump was even less likeable. The only reason he won was because there was a third party candidate and because Red states have a mathematical advantage in the Electoral College. That's exactly what the No Labels party is trying to duplicate in 2024 because they know if it's another two party election in 2024, Trump will lose.

Trump's current favorability is about 40%.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

That means that about 60% of the population wants something other than what Tump offers. Senators in swing states know that, so by separating themselves from the Trump position they are actually giving their constituents more of what they want.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

a reply to: spacedoubt

Candidate Donald Trump, 48 hours ago...
If this is "unhinged" to you, you're too hard on people!

Lol, yes thank you.
Unhinged
Orange makeup, funky combover. Talks like a scammer.
It’s him alright. One term wonder.

On his way to being a Two Term Wonder. Thank-you for unconsciously making it more likely to happen.

Georgia grand jury.
Tick tick tick.

Desperado

For Trump: Another Injection of Cash for Campaigning and an Increase in Polling Numbers.

I hope this Georgia Grand Jury doesn't chicken out, like the one that had "Emily" as their leader!

Emily.....LOL.
I was really hoping she'd be a Democrat hero, with her picture hanging in homes of liberals, right next to the picture of Anthony Fauci.

Maybe she's the foreman of this Grand Jury too!! 🙏

edit on 7/17/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Essentially, you're saying the majority of Americans are hyper-sensitive wimps who put niceness of their leaders above their own personal comfort.

CONSIDER THIS: Written by a journalist on the day Joe Biden took office....1/20/2021:

I can never defend the behavior of Donald Trump since the election last fall. It deserves condemnation.

But this must not detract from his strong economic record, notably when it comes to the progress in the financial status for the middle class and minorities.

Millions of people around the country benefited from his “Make America Great Again” policies.
Source: thehill.com...

Apparently the respondents to the polls you're citing, place more importance on a President's personality, than the results he/she delivers for the economy/citizens.

Either the poll was weighted heavy Democrat, or the Questions were loaded/deceptive. Most Americans are not looney enough to put personality over results, lol.

edit on 7/17/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Lol, yes thank you.
Unhinged

On his way to being a Two Term Wonder. Thank-you for unconsciously making it more likely to happen.

Georgia grand jury.
Tick tick tick.

Desperado

For Trump: Another Injection of Cash for Campaigning and an Increase in Polling Numbers.

I hope this Georgia Grand Jury doesn't chicken out, like the one that had "Emily" as their leader!

Emily.....LOL.
I was really hoping she'd be a Democrat hero, with her picture hanging in homes of liberals, right next to the picture of Anthony Fauci.

Maybe she's the foreman of this Grand Jury too!! 🙏

Lol, yeah the victim mentality nets him big bucks.
Scammer in chief.
Your boyfriend is a criminal.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Hmmm.

Considering who resides in the white house currently, methinks you dont own a mirror.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   
So, they can't have steak. And they decide to go with tofu??????? What's wrong with chicken or fish? Or joining Darth Vader and the Empire because Princess Leia was rude and obnoxious? Seriously. Wah wah wah. I don't like my current option so I'm going with the opposite and most worstest choice possible for myself and the rest of America. They were never true Republicans to begin with. But their loss. I would be ashamed to claim affiliation to the left in any way, shape or form.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Hmmm.

Considering who resides in the white house currently, methinks you dont own a mirror.

How would a mirror allow me to see into the whitehouse?

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   

They are all bought and paid for. People keep voting for straw-men who do the bidding of players behind the scenes, not the people who voted for them. It has been ruined by corruption and market manipulation. Been happening a long, long time.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 01:07 AM
link   
its no different than the uk and its destroying trust in politics as it highlights the true depth of corruption behind the scenes..

this corruption is why the west sits in such shaky ground.. polling in the uk has between 40 and 50% hating both sides these are numbers that can win elections in their own right or well into the kind needed for reformations and revolutions..

some are playing incredibly dangerous games.. but then for most its the pay packet that drives them.
edit on 18-7-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Essentially, you're saying the majority of Americans are hyper-sensitive wimps who put niceness of their leaders above their own personal comfort.

CONSIDER THIS: Written by a journalist on the day Joe Biden took office....1/20/2021:

I can never defend the behavior of Donald Trump since the election last fall. It deserves condemnation.

But this must not detract from his strong economic record, notably when it comes to the progress in the financial status for the middle class and minorities.

Millions of people around the country benefited from his “Make America Great Again” policies.

Apparently the respondents to the polls you're citing, place more importance on a President's personality, than the results he/she delivers for the economy/citizens.

Either the poll was weighted heavy Democrat, or the Questions were loaded/deceptive. Most Americans are not looney enough to put personality over results, lol.

its a faux context to imply populism is dead when its actually growing stronger with ever more people peaking to the corrupt establishment and media.. only the daft think that the majority people want to be depressed, poor/cold hungry.. the only people who think that are well off enough to either never be poor/cold/hungry, or think by supporting doing that to others it won't happen to them..

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

RINO’s
F them, let them join the “Really Short Bus” Democrats.
A couple days with them con artist lunatics, they’ll be begging the Republican voters to take them back.
The whole system is so corrupt to it's core. There is no 'left' , 'right', 'democrat', or 'republican'.
It's just theater. They are all in it for themselves only the 1%.
The world desperately needs something postive to shine onto the darkness .

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 02:06 AM
link   

of course they do. how long have we heard trump had a cult of personality?

it's the democrats that do. obama? now biden and the rest of joes morning zoo administration.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

I don't think you understand what it means to have a cult of personality. Because if you did then Trump is much higher on that list than Obama and Biden by a long shot.
If you can't realize that then you have proven my point in this comment.

I apologize if I misread your comment.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Several Republican Senators Cant Stand MAGA-AF - Threaten to Become Democrats.

Let em .
Worthless liberal wannabes .

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Lol, yes thank you.
Unhinged

Yep. His orange hue, his mean tweets. But an empty vessel when discussing policy.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   

How can someone with a brain think Joe Biden is doing a way better job then trump . This is ignorance at its finest .. Joe Biden is senile . He is a joke around the globe . He is the worst president of any country of all time . What is one good thing he’s done because I can name 100 bad things he’s done . His allegiance lies to foreign globalists , not to Americans. It’s so sad you can’t use your Brain to formulate your own opinions from what you see for yourself . Maybe lay off cnn and washpo for a couple days . Think for yourself . Come on man

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Hmmm.

How would a mirror allow me to see into the whitehouse?

He meant to look at yourself . You cannot think rationally or even be remotely honest with yourself . You are way to caught up with your party and the 2 party system and your feelings . I’m sorry this is an emotional thing for you . I don’t care about emotions , I want the country to be the best it can be so us Americans can live better everyday and we can have more freedom. I have lost every ounce of respect for you

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Yes they can, Texas has many dry counties. When you hit the county line in any direction there is a beer store.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Trump did the largest bailouts in history, the most spending in one term, and most of that money went to the same companies who jacked up prices and never brought them down while posting record profits.

Let’s say that for a moment he really was a strong economic president, he quickly reversed all of that at the end.

It’s a trope that the only reason people don’t like him is TDS. His policy was bad, and the fact he stirred the pots is just something that doesn’t play well for him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join