It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Fathers Day 2023

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Happy Fathers Day to all the men who are fathers here. All the providers, the protectors, the breadwinners.

I've been up since 3 prepping the brisket in the smoker ( Green Mountain Smoker, applewood chips) and have it at 225F.

Wife is making me an omelet and I'm ready to be spoiled (like I already am) all day today.

I hope everyone else is also having a great day!

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Best wishes to all the dads out there.

Whether you get spoiled or man the BBQ pit yourself.
Have a great Dad Day!!

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thanks friend, and Happy Fathers Day back at you and all.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboyLet's see, I fed the cats, made a whitefish sandwich, watched TV for a few hours, went and sawed part of a tree that fell over into firewood, and the wife is making a german chocolate cake from scratch right now. For supper we are having a chef salad and some beef stew I made yesterday.

Just an ordinary day for us here at home....except I usually never watch TV in the afternoon.

Happy fathers day to all the other fathers out there. I am glad one daughter went to colorado and the other went to Lanse to stay in a motel so her husband and kids could go fishing on Lake Superior. Fathers day can be so much work when the kids come a visiting, we will enjoy all of this cake by ourselves and I don't have to BBQ for a bunch of kids and grandkids.

Fathers days are always so tiring...the kids think of you as the same father that used to do everything for them when they are young.

edit on 18-6-2023 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Happy Father's day out there to every father who takers his job serious ♥

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Fathers days are always so tiring...the kids think of you as the same father that used to do everything for them when they are young.

Tell me about it!

Wife had me fix the hinges on our closet door!

Today!

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

No respect, I tell ya!!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 04:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join