It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Counsel JOHN DURHAM Concludes the DOJ-FBI is Out To Get Donald Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: carewemust
My point is most of this was discussed in the forum recently deactivated.
Just another coincidence, right?

Let's not bring that up. The Mud-Pit forum getting buried is a "sore spot" with me.

It buried most of the discussion about this topic.
It was followed here closely, and now we know accurately.

Let's see if any Media Networks carry this...

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan has reportedly invited John Durham to testify before the committee May 25th.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...-246736

All 5 TV networks, plus some, carried Special Counsel Bob Mueller testifying about his report vindicating President Trump.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 03:21 AM
link   
An absolute disgrace and a criminal conspiracy we all knew about , finally confirmed.
All the people involved in the conspiracy to overthrow the govt of the USA need to be brought to justice, It's the biggest scandal since the Kennedy assassination.
The MSM will underplay this, of course, and the breathless Russian collusion hoaxers and shills will not apologise, but there is now no doubt that an attempt was made to subvert democracy and overthrow the power of the President of the USA.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 03:27 AM
link   
There is another, earlier thread on this topic,

Durham Report Incoming

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 04:14 AM
link   
On a related note, I would think ALL those who were convicted off the back of this investigation - for nothing to do with Russian collusion - should have their convictions overturned. They can start with General Flynn and pay him a HUGE settlement.
edit on 16/5/2023 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Rumors are Flynn is still on the Trump 2024 ticket. I don't see the lawyers pulling the same trick again if they get in. As for how the corporate media is aligned, sure there will be some new BS angle tried. If a lot more corruption gets out in the mean time, Flynn as VP will have a better chance of finding that drain plug deep in the swamp.

As for what may eventuate should this happen, economic shock waves will occur. Standard with any shift in the balance of power. Threats of nuclear war and economic devastation have been used in the past. How Katie Hobbs threatened anyone that questioned her as a criminal with the Kari Lake issue is a great example of the projection that goes on. If some of the key players stood their ground, they might of found some justice in the system 3 to 7 years on. As for the kind of toll that takes I can see how it was easier to cave.
edit on 16-5-2023 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 05:25 AM
link   
They need to fire every single fbi - just get rid of it

How can you repair something that had been so diseased so badly by crooked actors

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I wonder if the E Jean Carroll case happened now as a distraction.

I suspect like the Biden money last week, the big media will just ignore this.

hoping the House can do something with.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

www.msnbc.com...
they are just going to lie and hope their readers are as stupid as we know them to be, and not read it.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Weisman is right. The report doesn't make any recommendations for what can be changed.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Weisman is right. The report doesn't make any recommendations for what can be changed.

Yep, and you see nothing wrong here. BAMN.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Wow
You need someone to tell you right from wrong now?

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
What I want to know is where the line is between "just politics" and straight up treason / sedition. I mean the left can't stop talking about January 6th as if the guy with horns was really going to overthrow the government.

You literally had the FBI using a fabricated report to lie to the FISA court so they could try to pin a fake accusation of Russian collusion on a sitting President. Yet nothing but crickets....

This report is just confirming what those of us who pay attention already knew. Call me when heads are rolling or someone is going to jail.

If private corporations the media the DOJ-FBI-CIA-DHS and elements of the democratic party can get away with this level of manipulation wouldn't that make January 6th a legitimate act of the people?

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: some_stupid_name

What I want to know is where the line is between "just politics" and straight up treason / sedition. I mean the left can't stop talking about January 6th as if the guy with horns was really going to overthrow the government.

You literally had the FBI using a fabricated report to lie to the FISA court so they could try to pin a fake accusation of Russian collusion on a sitting President. Yet nothing but crickets....

This report is just confirming what those of us who pay attention already knew. Call me when heads are rolling or someone is going to jail.

If private corporations the media the DOJ-FBI-CIA-DHS and elements of the democratic party can get away with this level of manipulation wouldn't that make January 6th a legitimate act of the people?

Well, it's beginning to look like the real Insurrection was successful.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thousands of documents, hundreds of interviews, 4 years of tax payer money and for what? FBI bad, democrats bad. Duh! Got anything else? Nope. Arrests? Recommendations? Nada. Just like a 2 year investigation of Trump. But not necessarily wasted....you folks believe it's something, right? Smoking gun? Proof positive? That's what it's actually for, that's what both investigations where for. They don't care what they tell you, as long as you all react.... exactly like you are.

Good job šŸ‘

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: some_stupid_name

Well, it's beginning to look like the real Insurrection was successful.

The classic dem / Alinsky charade on steroids.

Stage a fake insurrection run by the DNC / FBI / CIA / Congress / DOJ, while literally running a real insurrection at the same time.
Accuse your enemies of doing exactly what youā€™re really doing.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar
Thousands of documents, hundreds of interviews, 4 years of tax payer money and for what? FBI bad, democrats bad. Duh! Got anything else? Nope. Arrests? Recommendations? Nada. Just like a 2 year investigation of Trump. But not necessarily wasted....you folks believe it's something, right? Smoking gun? Proof positive? That's what it's actually for, that's what both investigations where for. They don't care what they tell you, as long as you all react.... exactly like you are.

Good job šŸ‘

can you lay out how we all should be acting please. I know I'd like to make you proud.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Good job šŸ‘

Itā€™s full of well documented, fully vetted evidence and proof.
Are you in the right thread, discussing the same investigation as everyone else ?
Do you understand anything about this ?
Yeah, weā€™re pissed that the same people guilty of all these crimes are now criminally abusing the justice system instead of prosecuting the crimes. Big derp thereā€¦ā€¦.
edit on 16-5-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I for one wonā€™t be sharing what I believe should happen to just about 90% of the senators, law enforcement, judges, DAs, House Reps, Presidents and former candidates, and other people at the top of the US government, though I hope to hell it goes down my wayā€¦

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

Good job šŸ‘

Itā€™s full of well documented, fully vetted evidence and proof.
Are you in right thread, discussing the same investigation as everyone else ?
Do you understand anything about this ?
Yeah, weā€™re pissed that the same people guilty of all these crimes are now criminally abusing the justice system instead of prosecuting the crimes. Big derp thereā€¦ā€¦.

So was the Mueller report buuuut.....this one is somehow better because you believe your republican handlers and I'm sure are part of the "get the Democrats" club so prevalent in the posts on anything political in nature on ATS. As for my understanding (which is usually the first defense of those that worship, accuse the other side of ignorance), it's quite clear actually. However, I will admit, only got to about page 40 of 700 or so before it became..... familiar. Democrats and the Effa Beea Eyea were out to get Trump, but nothing was illegal. Sound familiar? Unless memory capabilities dropped sharply, you must remember another report where *gasp* nothing technically illegal was found. Democrats screamed and rabble rabbled while the Republicans clapped each other on the back and said "See? Nothing happened". Now we have a report, again nothing illegal, and the Republicans are screaming and rabble rabbling while the Democrats clap each other on the back and say "See? Nothing."

The real thing that boggles my mind, is that you folks KNOW you are puppets, led by your individual masters, and don't seem to care, seem to actually enjoy being spoon-fed information you don't have to personally vet and instead take your side "at their word". Gleefully engaging in confrontations and hateful speech against your fellow countryman, because hate is easier than understanding, because the puppet masters feed the MSM who in turn, feed your fears. Because those who claim others are brainwashed, are equally brainwashed. And to what end? You think one side will come out a winner? Somehow oppress the speech you don't like while still claiming your 1st amendment rights? Don't pretend you are somehow smarter or know more simply because of your political affiliation. Being a Democrat or Republican doesn't magically make you "better".

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

After Hearing All of That............

STILL MY PRESIDENT ............

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join