It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop using their Newspeak now!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well, my hubby did ask if she was born a male or a female.

He is not, nor will ever be, Politically correct.

I'm ok with that.

link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

a reply to: incoserv

Being adopted as a baby, most adoptees wonder about their " biological parents" and distinguish them from the parents who raised them. So, I think there might be some holes in your assertion ?

That is worse than comparing apples and oranges, to the point of being ludicrous.

You have adoptive parents who are biologically (hence scientifically) distinguishable from your biological parents.

There is scientific fact behind that.

The other is based on twisted fantasy, mental illness and unscientific lies.

link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

If you are making a distinction with using the term biological male, then what is a nonbiological male?

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Well, my hubby did ask if she was born a male or a female.

He is not, nor will ever be, Politically correct.

I'm ok with that.

If the person was 'born' a male or a female, the person is still a male or a female. The question, as posed, still lends credence to the lie that he or she could magically change.

It's still Newspeak!

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: carewemust
If our DNA says whether we are MALE or FEMALE,

I like, "Was she a DNA Female?"

In that case, she is just a female. No need for qualification.

You don't ask if someone is a "DNA Italian."

DNA MALE or DNA FEMALE are the only two options.

There are Lots of Ethnic DNA mixtures. Very few pure-breads.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Any problems with me calling her an attention seeking, murderous, crazy bitch in drag?

How's that for hate speech.

Again, not hate speach. Just plain, bald fact.
:
edit on 2023 3 28 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Hence, qualification is redundant and a direct product of Newspeak.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

a good read but also a paradox. what you are doing here also shows you are brainwashed too. 'cause you wouldn't be interested in this topic if it hadn't been spread for years in certain, mainly by right-wing, ultra-conservative, hardcore christian circles on the internet.

and you, like many others, were also drilled into certain buzzwords and trained to use certain combat terms.
transgender. climate. left. pedophile. mass media. sleepy or sniffing joe. greta. blm. abortion. russia. and so on.

as soon as you enter the internet you are like a fish in space. just a dot in the dark without any chance of escaping the ongoing manipulation. none of use. but you can practice being objective. if you want it. you can check sources, look at counterarguments before you form your opinion. we are the ones who manipulate and demand to be manipulated. not the ones up there. we all play the same games. do you really care about this transgender thing? aren't there more important topics around? do you ever read some scientific books or at least some objektiv articles on the internet? its complex as everything under the sun.

sitn.hms.harvard.edu...

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Predictive Programming = Mass Mind Control

Predictive programming, a theoretical method of mass mind control, assumes that people, through works of art, are trained to accept planned scenarios for the future.

Predictive programming is the theory that government or other higher levels use feature films or books as a tool for mass mind control to make the population more receptive to planned future events.

Therefore, predictive programming is considered a propaganda or mass psychological preparation tool that operates on a subconscious or implicit level, according to alternative media figures such as David Icke and the controversial Alex Jones, accused of profiting from conspiracy theories.

And might I add gov. sanctioned MSM.

The agenda is to allow citizens to act according to the wishes of the government through a scientific program called Ludovico technology.
Movies are a good way to cultivate people who have a certain vision for the future, especially young people. This process of psychological engineering of future people through movies and other entertainment methods is called predictive programming.

I think most of us here have noted this technique being used for ages.

Alan Watts, who developed the theory, explains: “Predictive programming is a subtle form of psychological processing provided by the media to inform the public about planned social changes that must be implemented by our leaders”.

Allegedly, when the conspirators plan to carry out a fake flag operation, they will conceal the mention of the incident in the mass media before the atrocities occur. When the incident occurs, the audience will soften and therefore passively accept it instead of resisting or opposing it.

It is also used as a self-fulfilling prophecy because when expectations are created when these events begin to happen, people seem to be more inclined to accept fate.

There's much more at the link and puts into one place all the different methods people know-or sense-are being used to herd us like sheep.
[medium.com...]

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
then i guess we can start calling straight people heterosexual binary gendered persons since apparently being considerate of someone else and calling people what they want to be called is brainwashing and wrong somehow.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I believe we should address them as follows:
Pseudomale
Pseudofemale.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I say what I please like it's 1983.

Like, TOTALLY what I please.

And I'm in the land of make believe, aka the land of fruits & nuts, California!!

I have yet to be "corrected" in public for speaking freely. I honestly can't wait for someone to actually have the audacity to try and get me to play pretend with them.

I don't play pretend.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

a thing). This ridiculous invented need to indicate 'biological' didn't exist. Women are women and men are men; always have been and always will be, Newspeak be damned! You would have just asked, "Was it a man or a woman?" Not a "biological..."

Whats ridiculous is with the obsession people have regarding trans folk. If you don't want to call them by their desired pronouns, then don't. No one is forcing you.

There are far greater things going on in the world than a handful of people wishing to have differn't pronouns.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Actually there's a concerted effort to force people into accepting this BS, conflating ridicule of the ridiculous with things like racism and bigotry.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Hence, qualification is redundant and a direct product of Newspeak.

The craziest "Newspeak" is how they don't understand the meaning of the words they use.

For instance: "That the shooter was not born a girl is all but certain."

"All but certain" means anything but certain.

Every news organization uses that cliché (or whatever it is), incorrectly.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Psycho chick was one of them Lebanese babes.

2nd line

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
When the first real non biological women and men walk among us, we'll all be pounding about how biological we are, we will demand it to be written in our passports...

So precise language is a problem for you, don't worry most people don't judge you for that impairment.
But on what grounds do you permit yourself to limit someone else's right to speak freely, that's what I'm really curious about?

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: Allaroundyou

If you are making a distinction with using the term biological male, then what is a nonbiological male?

Someone who has a double mastectomy, attaches some sort of stick between their legs (or not), takes hormone blockers to grow a beard, and insists on using male pronouns. An example is Chaz Bono, a biological female who "transformed" herself into a butt ugly male-looking "guy" with a vagina who also calls herself an "activist" and whose only accomplishments are 1) being the spawn of Sony and Cher, and 2) losing (abysmally) at Dancing with the Stars.

Neuro-linguistic programming, by the way, is widely considered a pseudoscience. Astrology has a better reputation.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Stop using their Newspeak now!

Language is always in a state of flux. I can't understand a god damn thing anyone under 25 is saying. Language is like fashion; it changes with the current content creator is in fashion at the time.

is that "newspeak" or just jargon of the 'hat on backwards' tribe?

but I see what you mean.....and anyone that disagrees with me can stick their vernacular where the sun don't shine!!

“But if thought corrupts language, language can also corrupt thought.”
― George Orwell
edit on 28-3-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

By who, the twitter patrol? Who is being prevented from living their life by not following proper pronouns? Sure, you have far leftists going after JK rollings and other people who criticize trans. But, just look at J.K. rollings, she is still making millions every year despite twitter going after her. And she's still able to speak her mind.

I don't see this as a threat to anyone and its bizarre that its become one of the main topics in America.
edit on 28-3-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join