It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former DNI John Ratcliffe Suspects Documents Seized by the FBI From Trump Show FBI Crimes.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
August 17, 2023

The DOJ wants to keep the contents of the seized documents secret. That's understandable, if they're classified.

A Florida federal judge said she will hold a hearing sealed from the public to discuss prosecutors’ request for an order to protect classified material at the heart of a criminal case against former President Donald Trump.

Judge Aileen Cannon said in a written order that the hearing “will take place at a designated time and place to discuss sensitive, security-related issues concerning classified discovery.”
Source: www.cnbc.com...

It will be interesting to learn (if we ever do) if the DOJ wants a 100% total blackout on what the documents marked Secret and Top Secret are about?

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It will be interesting to learn (if we ever do) if the DOJ wants a 100% total blackout on what the documents marked Secret and Top Secret are about?

I worked with classified a good amount of time in the past. They already knew every document before they got there to search, or it seems their document process sucks. Why did Biden have so many decades later in his garage? I got a call one day out of the blue back in 2007 and it was the Air Force OSI asking me about a document I was the custodian over back in the 1980s. Documents just don't disappear and here was one that did. I told the guy... How the hell do I know, that was like 20 years ago...lol

It turned out that it was officially destroyed but wasn't properly documented as being destroyed. So I lived in that world and here we have a clown world with the White House.

edit on x29Sun, 11 Feb 2024 07:51:52 -0600202441America/ChicagoSun, 11 Feb 2024 07:51:52 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

fbi had plenty of unsupervised time at maralago
over that weekend, plenty of time to build
a few hidden spaces all over the house
to hide really top super secret stuff,
or drugs, dead hooker...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join