It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why so many magazines and articles removed as 'Classified' from Mar-a-Largo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

They will be returned. The mags, article of clothes...were not classified...but found among classified. Those are his.

Geez....NEXT!
edit on 09223430America/ChicagoTue, 06 Sep 2022 08:27:34 -050027202200000034 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
The magazines and other things weren't labeled classified. But they were in boxes with classified documents. The search warrant instructed agents to collect any box containing classified documents and anything in it. The reason being those other items have evidentiary value in demonstrating how the classified documents were improperly stored.

Since they were allegedly in a room where the documents were being stored locked as requested by NARA I would say it only proves the magazines were being stored improperly, though I don't think locking up your magazines is illegal.

I love how you all speak with such certainty why things were done and what they have. The last like 5 or 6 times all this FBI bs was going down you all looked really dumb after. Remember when you were all making up reasons why Trump had hookers pee on him? How Russia was involved and special meetings were made with Russian lobbyist who we later discovered we're flagged for approved by the Clinton State Department? Remember Hunter's laptop being total Russian disinformation because a bunch of spooks said it was and the media agreed? It's like you enjoy being strung along by pipe dreams in the media and hopium from Twitter-tier Ukraine/pride/bluewave flag avatars.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: StoutBroux

Let's put our thinking caps on.
Let's say you happened to be in his position and you wanted to take/provide possibly declassified documents to the people or someone else.
A digital copy is far to easy to track.
Paper is the way to go. Now how would you take/hide said documents?
Keep them in the original folder??? I think not.
So hiding them is your best bet. And honestly a magazine is pretty freaking smart.

Or simply declassify them on Jan 19 before his term ended.

There was never any possible motive for hiding anything in the first place, this whole thing is probably democrats pretending that the J19 declass didn't happen, and that's why they've been fighting with all they have to prevent a special master.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

1 - Not even the dems and fbi have claimed that Trump leaked anything, do you know something they don't?

Do tell.

2 - Trump was POTUS in 2019, he could declassify or release anything he wanted at any time.

3 - Assessment of what exactly, is this about that imaginary leak of docs again?

4 - That is the opinion of the democrats behind all this, they've said similar things before and haven't ever been correct.

Got anything else, those were too easy.

I'm still guessing these are mostly the J19 declass docs, good thing a special master was appointed to find out eh?

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Trump does not have access to guest rooms occupied by guests. He does have access to his son's bedroom. It's as simple as that.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
These were likely magazines from a government subscription by the WH.
The framed ones were probably framed at government expense.

It should be clear now why Trump must be indicted.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Trump does not have access to guest rooms occupied by guests. He does have access to his son's bedroom. It's as simple as that.

Another in a long line of democrat hoaxes fabricated to Get Trump, we'll likely find out that not only did democrats lie to the magistrate to get the warrant, but we'll find out that they also lied about the documents being classified - because they still pretend that the j6 declass didn't happen.

Good thing we got a special master to find out eh?

edit on 6-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It will be difficult to assemble an impartial Grand Jury 😁

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Count me out.
I've stolen magazines from my barber shop and doctor's office waiting room.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

The democrat party and fbi selected the grand jury members long before starting the investigation.

😜

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Count me out.
I've stolen magazines from my barber shop and doctor's office waiting room.

I stole them from you so I'm disqualified too.

Besides I hate magazines nowadays, I just use them for lining bird cages.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
So I've been reading the list of items that were removed from Trump"s Mar-a-Largo location and I can't believe how many magazines and public articles were included in the confiscated items. Since when are publications to the public classified? Looking through the list, it all seems so ridiculous.

It is seriously a joke. Is that an oxymoron?

storage.courtlistener.com...

Thirty FBI men and women were there for 9 hours. The in-house videos should be interesting. Especially the closet activities.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

Another in a long line of democrat hoaxes fabricated to Get Trump, we'll likely find out that not only did democrats lie to the magistrate to get the warrant, but we'll find out that they also lied about the documents being classified - because they still pretend that the j6 declass didn't happen.

Good thing we got a special master to find out eh?

To this point, the FBI has not faced punishment for lying to judges to obtain FISA spy warrants...in order to spy on Americans.

This document demonstrates the Obama Admin getting a mere slap on the wrist for violating numerous federal laws regarding spying. (It's one that Trump declassified and wanted by the FBI): www.dni.gov...

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

A CLEAR 4th amendment violation.

It’s cool they haven’t filed such YET.
The actual timeline is important.

The same way”45 office” is listed, the kids bedroom has to be listed.
They didn’t and searched there anyway.

Civil rights violations galore.
The doj will be making another statement of such.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

No it doesn't and, as Judge Cannon stated in her decision, no evidence has been presented if Trump's rights being violated.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

The magazines and other things weren't labeled classified. But they were in boxes with classified documents. The search warrant instructed agents to collect any box containing classified documents and anything in it. The reason being those other items have evidentiary value in demonstrating how the classified documents were improperly stored.

Since they were allegedly in a room where the documents were being stored locked as requested by NARA I would say it only proves the magazines were being stored improperly, though I don't think locking up your magazines is illegal.

I love how you all speak with such certainty why things were done and what they have. The last like 5 or 6 times all this FBI bs was going down you all looked really dumb after. Remember when you were all making up reasons why Trump had hookers pee on him? How Russia was involved and special meetings were made with Russian lobbyist who we later discovered we're flagged for approved by the Clinton State Department? Remember Hunter's laptop being total Russian disinformation because a bunch of spooks said it was and the media agreed? It's like you enjoy being strung along by pipe dreams in the media and hopium from Twitter-tier Ukraine/pride/bluewave flag avatars.

I love reading the posters that talk like they were one of the agents conducting the raid. They conjure up these narratives in their head that they truly believe to be real.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

No it doesn't and, as Judge Cannon stated in her decision, no evidence has been presented if Trump's rights being violated.

More lies
The place to be searched has to be identified see amendment #4

The statement by the judge has nothing to do with anything other than the appointment of the special master, nice try at a lie.

Go lie somewhere else.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

And the location to be searched was identified. I posted that section of the warrant previously.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
45 office was identified
Kids bedroom has to be identified toots

You defending clear 4th violations is disgusting

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Lots of ignorance here.
Let's start with the President having final say so on what is and is not classified. (I'd love to see the report on the KGB's activities in the US during the 60's through the 80's, but, can't because Clinton had them classified so that they don't even come up for review until 2069) Then we can add in that every past President has a security clearance for the rest of their lives. Members of a Past President's staff have clearances as well.

I sometimes work with classified documents for my job. You don't just take them over to a scanner or copier. There is a process for it. We have a secure room with secure document storage. If I need to work with those documents (mostly blueprints or schematics) I am searched. No computers, phones or storage devices are allowed. Before I go into the room ONLY the storage areas (filing cabinets) for the documents that I am allowed to work with are opened. I am never alone in the room, there is always a security observer. The computer that I use just has a keyboard, monitors, a mouse or in my case a trackball and a DVD drive. I cannot access the main part of the computer. If I work on a print, it is saved to a DVD which is then labeled and placed in the secure storage. When I leave, I am searched again. If copies are needed, a form is filled out and if approved the copies are made, entered into inventory and placed in secure storage.

I find this kind of funny, because the the things that are on the documents are things that I've designed and am quite capable of re-creating if I choose to. (I don't)

If you look through the glass that you place the document to be copied or scanned on some times you can see a hard disk drive. Some of the newer ones use a SSD drive. On those machines, every time you scan or copy a document a digital copy is saved to that drive. The copier/scanner used in high security areas doesn't have that drive.

There is no way for me to copy or remove a document. Our security is considered BASIC level because most of the information there is something you can read about in three to six months when the Government employees who handle the items that we make leak it to some Congresscritter who then leaks it to the media.

When Tom Clancy wrote "The Hunt for Red October" he was investigated for the content of the book. Our Maintaince Officer had gone to high school with Clancy and he was investigated as well. Clancy was able to prove that all of his information came from "open sources" (books, magazines, newspapers). When I was in training (1983) I shared a room with a guy who was training to be an Aviation Anti-submarine Warfare tech. I had a copy of Popular Science and I asked him if he had heard of the Soviet Alfa class submarine. He about freaked out. He took me and the magazine to see his Training Officer. 90% of the information in the article was considered "classified" by the Navy at the time.
edit on 6-9-2022 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join