It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End the fed now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Meet Brandon's nominee for the treasury department.

She believes the fed should have direct access to your bank account to subtract money in order to regulate inflation more effectively.

We can talk all day about enemies foreign and domestic, but this here in front of you is, was and will be the biggest threat to your future.

Ending the fed is what it's all about.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Those who try to end the Fed have a strange tendency to just die strangely. Usually they slip in the shower and accidentally shoot themselves 16 times before exploding.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

She sounds crazy. Maybe it's time for me to slip back out of the country.
edit on 13 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It's a bad plan regardless, but it would be slightly less evil if they tapped directly into upper tax bracket banking to garnish the savings of our most "successful" (financially privileged) citizens.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Disinformation agent Chris Hayes crying about youtube search algorithms in 2018 which favored negative content about the fed.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
It's not his nominee. The goal is to humiliate and demean capitalism and Americans. Everything he is told to do has those two tenets. As the plan starts to fail the moves will get bolder and bolder.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Here's Kallamah breaking it down for us common folk.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

"Informationally toxic" is a code phrase for embarrassing facts that lead to awkward questions and counter productive conclusions. Also known as revolution.

edit on 14-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Imagine being a freshman having to pay to learn about how a rigged system is not really rigged but rather just 'so complex'.

Universities have become 'informationally toxic'.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

And that is how you turn tables.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I will lawyer up if this b*tch tries anything with my bank account. At that point I will be done. Especially coming from this , proven, illegitimate administration.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

The fed will have complete dominion over every human being on the planet.

Game over.

Politicians are brokering the deal in favor of the fed because they screwed it up and were coerced into this position by the fed who are calling in all debts which the US can't afford.

They are paying back with cattle. The whole farm.

Globalism achieved in one fell swoop.
edit on 14-11-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Nope. I will go down then dying on my feet. I'm suicidal anyway, they won't get their filthy hands of anything of mine without bloodshed.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
It's a bad plan regardless, but it would be slightly less evil if they tapped directly into upper tax bracket banking to garnish the savings of our most "successful" (financially privileged) citizens.

Why ?
Possessed by the "Green -Eyed Monster" much ?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
"End the fed now"
End the stupidity of the Biden administration .

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Those who try to end the Fed have a strange tendency to just die strangely. Usually they slip in the shower and accidentally shoot themselves 16 times before exploding.
😂

new topics

top topics

join